I thought I would include a section in the Daily Bulletin, called the Shortlist.
It shortlists the best candidates and the most readable matches of the day based on the previous research.
Here were the shortlists for Wednesday
19:30 – Watford v Chelsea – 1.30 Chelsea
- Possible away win to nil.
- Watford should not score 2 goals.
- 1-1 worst case for Chelsea.
I thought this was good. 1-1 did look like worst case. Watford did not score that 2nd goal.
19:30 – West Ham v Brighton – 2.00 West Ham
- Strong 2nd half scoring patterns for both sides. Note if 0-0/draw at halftime.
As it happened, West Ham did score first half, Brighton 2nd half and very late.
20:15 – Everton v Liverpool – 1.40 Liverpool
- Derbies could be anything but Liverpool are consistently scoring 2/3 goals a game, regardless of opponent or competition.
Liverpool scored 4 goals on this occasion. Thoughts towards over 3.5 goals in future?
20:00 – Real Madrid v Athletic Bilbao – 1.44 Real Madrid
- Both Teams to score last 11 matches Real Madrid. They should not lose if conceding first.
- Athletic Bilbao have not scored or conceded a 2nd goal away.
1-0 Real Madrid win. The Both Teams to Score element would have come into play had Athletic Bilbao scored first
17:30 – Bologna v Roma – 2.25 Roma
- Expect 2nd half goals.
0-0 it ended. One that went astray
17:30 – Inter Milan v Spezia – 1.18 Inter Milan
- Expect at least one goal before halftime.
- If 0-0 after 20 mins, back 1-0, 2-0, any unquoted Inter Milan in the Halftime market.
Inter Milan scored 36th minute.
19:45 – Genoa v AC Milan – 1.67 AC Milan
- AC Milan have scored in every match.
- A lot of goals in the last 15 mins of matches for both teams (scoring and conceding).
AC Milan scored 3 goals.
I hope this shortlist will help hone in our focus. I look forward to seeing you over the weekend for a live chat webinar or two!