A day off today. Apologies for apparently not appearing in the live chat. I was there at 19:00, happily chatting away, to myself it seemed. I did not press the 'go live' button! I rectified that at 19:45 in time for those kick offs. Sorry about that.
19:45 - Willem II v Roda JC - 1.69 Willem II
- Draw, Roda, Willem II last 3 head to heads muddles matters!
- This is a dutch cup match and I really do not want to get involved with this at all. 2 also-ran teams in a cup competition. No thanks. Focus on the weekend! If you want to play, then inplay stats are the key.
20:30 - Barcelona v Valencia - 1.23 Barcelona
- 2-3 Barcelona, 4-2 Barcelona and 1-1 in the last 3 head to heads.
- This is the Copa Del Rey.It is the first of 2 legs so is not necessarily a must-win.
- Recent home and away form all competitions - only 1 loss since 20th August 2017.
- Recent home form all competitions - 15 wins and a 2-2 last 16 matches; only 1 loss since 29th October 2016.
- Recent cup form home and away all competitions - since 2014, Barcelona tend to only lose first leg matches but salvage matters in the 2nd leg.
- Recent cup form at home - 15 wins and 2 draws in the last 17 matches.
- Recent home and away form all competitions - no win in 3 matches.
- Recent away form all competitions - only 1 away win in 6 matches ; bit of a wobble.
- Recent cup form home and away all competitions -5 wins and a 1-1 draw last 6 matches.
- Recent cup form away - only 2 losses in 9, one was a 7-0 v Barcelona and the other v Celta Vigo.
- Valencia were put in their place by Real Madrid in the league. Barcelona proved their mettle with a hard fought 2-1 win from behind v Alaves.
- This is the first of 2 legs so is tough to trust a team like Barca coming from behind, knowing that they get that 2nd leg bite of the cherry.
- Both teams to score again as per the head to heads?