I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and see you on Telegram throughout the day.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
18:00 - Tottenham v Fulham - 1.63 Tottenham
- It wouldn't have been so long ago that Tottenham would have been priced up as very short priced favourite here, rather than just short priced favourite.
- Only 3 defeats for Tottenham, but 2 defeats in their last 3 matches. Draw, Loss, Loss, Draw last 4 matches.
- A solid run of 3 home wins, including against Arsenal and Man City, ended with a loss v Leicester latest.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home for Tottenham. Tottenham have scored first in 5/7 matches at home and led at halftime in 5/7 home matches.
- 7th v 18th. 3 losses for Tottenham all came v the top 4.
- 8/10 goals scored at home by Spurs came 1st half, 5 of them in the first 15 minutes.
- 7/9 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- 4 consecutive draws for Fulham, 1-1, 0-0, 1-1, 0-0 recently.
- 2 Fulham wins came v Leicester City and West Brom - Leicester beat Tottenham at home recently.
- Fulham have conceded in their last 7 away matches.
- 7/11 goals conceded away came 2nd half for Fulham.
- Angles? London derby and for me, a draw is best case scenario for Fulham. Tottenham only tend to lose to the top 3 so a huge surprise if Fulham win.
20:00 - Newcastle v Liverpool - 1.31 Liverpool
- 14th v 1st.
- Loss, Draw, Loss for Newcastle recently.
- Win, Loss, Win, Draw at home for Newcastle.
- Only 2 clean sheets for Newcastle.
- Newcastle have conceded in each of their last 7 home matches.
- Newcastle did beat 3rd 2-1 at home but lost to 4th and 6th at home.
- Newcastle have scored 3 goals last 15 mins at home and conceded 5 goals at home last 15 mins.
- Only 1 loss for Liverpool. Liverpool have had 5 score draws this season and always followed up with a win. They had a 1-1 v West Brom last match.
- Against Crystal Palace last away match, Liverpool ended a run of 3 1-1 draws away by scoring 7 goals. If they can get this to work away again, then the win will follow.
- Liverpool have scored in all matches.
- Angles? If Liverpool can continue this new pattern for scoring 2 goals + away, then the win will follow today. Newcastle concede at home, Liverpool score in all matches.
- If this is a tight match, remember goals last 15 minutes are the general pattern, Newcastle conceding 5 of them.
17:30 - Brentford v Bournemouth - 2.6 Brentford
- Only 3 losses for Brentford came within the first 7 matches of the season.
- 3 wins in 4 matches for Brentford.
- Draw, Draw, Draw, Win, Draw, Draw, Win at home recently. Too many draws for Brentford at home.
- 3 goals scored in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- No defeat in 14 matches for Brentford.
- 4th v 3rd. 3/3 1-1 draws for Brentford v the top 5.
- 8/10 goals conceded at home by Brentford came 2nd half.
- Only 2 defeats for Bournemouth. 2 consecutive away 0-0's completes a run of 3 clean sheets away.
- 5 consecutive clean sheets.
- 3/3 draws away for Bournemouth v the top 8.
- Angles? Both sides are drawing v the top 5 and 8 respectively. 1-1 looks a scoreline which comes up a lot.
- 2 consecutive away 0-0's for Bournemouth is a sequence I would be keen to see end.
20:00 - Swansea v Reading - 2.22 Swansea
- 2nd v 6th.
- Only 4 defeats for Swansea, the last 3 came away from home.
- 5 clean sheets in 6 matches for Swansea.
- 3 2-0 wins in 4 matches for Swansea.
- That's 7 2-0 wins and 3 1-0 wins this season for Swansea.
- No win v the top 4 for the Swans who have yet to meet 5th and 6th.
- 3 defeats in 5 matches for Reading. Both teams scored in 4/5 matches.
- Only 1 win in 6 matches away for Reading. They have scored in the last 10 and last 7 away matches.
- 3/3 losses for Reading v the top 4, 2 losses away v 3rd and 4th.
- Angles? Swansea are solid at home, only 1 defeat. Enough to side with them against a Reading who, if scoring, v the top 4, score in defeat. Swansea wins do tend to be to nil but Reading have scored in defeat away v 3rd and 4th.
SPANISH LA LIGA
16:00 - Granada v Valencia - 2.3 Granada
- 2 wins in 3 matches for Granada. Only 1 home loss for Granada came v Valladolid.
- Granada have failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Granada have scored in their last 7 home matches.
- Granada have scored first in 5/7 matches at home.
- 7th v 14th. A series of wins for Granada at home v 6th-13th.
- Only 3 wins for Valencia, 2 of them saw them scoring 4 goals.
- 4 draws and 2 defeats recently for Valencia, the defeats were 1-0.
- Only 2 clean sheets for Valencia.
- Only 1 away win for Valencia came v 3rd, a 0-1.
- Valencia conceded 2 goals in 5 matches away.
- 6/8 goals scored away came 2nd half for Valencia.
- 7/10 goals conceded away came 1st half.
- Angles? I am not sure which Valencia turns up today. The one losing 1-0 or the one drawing 2-2.
- Granada tend to score and have scored in their last 7 home matches. Will Valencia concede 2 goals as they have done in 5 away matches?
18:15 - Atletico Madrid v Getafe - 1.49 Atl Madrid
- Only 1 loss for Atl Madrid came v Real Madrid.
- 6 wins and a draw at home for Atl Madrid.
- 1st v 12th. 2+ goals scored by Atl Madrid v 7th and lower at home.
- They have not conceded a 2nd goal at home.
- 13/18 goals scored at home by Atl Madrid came 2nd half.
- Getafe have only 4 wins. Only 1 win in 9 matches came away v newly promoted Cadiz. Not strong form.
- Getafe have not met the top 2 but lost away v 3rd.
- Getafe have scored and conceded 3 goals in the last 15 minutes of away matches.
- Angles? I expect a home win. Do remember if Atl Madrid haven't scored first half, they tend to score 2nd half.
18:15 - Celta Vigo v Huesca - 1.83 Celta Vigo
- 4 wins in 5 matches for Celta Vigo. 3-4-2 goals scored at home by Celta Vigo.
- 2+ goals scored last 3 home matches. Celta have scored in their last 9 matches.
- Celta have not had a 0-0 at halftime at home.
- They have not played 15th and lower at home. 8th v 19th today.
- Only 1 win for Huesca came at home recently. No away win. They conceded in their last 5 away matches.
- Angles? If Celta turn up in their recent form, they should feel confident. A score draw looks best case scenario for Huesca but we can never tell with these newly promoted sides.
20:30 - Elche v Real Madrid - 1.3 Real Madrid
- 16th v 2nd.
- No win in 8 matches for Elche sees 5 draws, 4 of which were score draws.
- A recent 3-1 loss to Atl Madrid gives you an idea about expectations from Real Madrid today.
- Draw, Draw, Loss, Draw at home.
- Elche have lost at home v 3rd and 7th. They have not scored in those defeats.
- Real Madrid for me struggled with La Liga matches prior to the Champions League but are one of many sides having a post Champions League revival with 5/5 wins 0-1 and 1-3 wins away.
- 3-3-2 goals scored recently.
- 4/4 wins home and away for Real Madrid v 15th and lower.
- Angles? I expect Real to continue their excellent winning form. Best case for Elche would seem to be a score draw.
Celtic v Dundee Utd - 1.22 Celtic
- 2nd v 5th.
- Celtic's only loss this season came v Rangers.
- All wins bar 1 at home and a 0-1 win v Dundee United earlier this season.
- Dundee United have failed to beat the top 6 this season - 3/3 defeats v the top 2.
- Angles? It looks as straighforward as the market suggests. Usually when Celtic are at these odds, I wait 20 minutes and if 0-0 back 1-0, 2-0, any unquoted in the halftime score market BUT Celtic let us down last match but did oblige with the expected scorelines of a 1.22 fav (3-0, 3-1, any other home score) in the 2nd half.
St Mirren v Rangers - 1.33 Rangers
- 7th v 1st.
- 6 defeats and 2 draws for St Mirren v the top 5 this season.3-0 loss to Rangers earlier this season.
- They did score and concede v 2nd and 3rd at home so note that.
- St Mirren have been in good recent form with only 1 loss in 7 matches. But what can you say about Rangers and their 12 consecutive wins, 6 consecutive away wins and 2+ goals scored in their last 3 away matches.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
St Johnstone v Hamilton - 1.5 St Johnstone
- 10th v 11th.
- 3-5 win v Hamilton last time these 2 met.
- 1-0, 1-0, 1-1, 0-1 for St Johnstone came v 7th and lower at home.
- 3 draws and 4 losses for St Johnstone recently.
- 7 0-0's at halftime at home for St J saw only 1 at fulltime.
- 2 Hamilton away wins v 9th and 12th.
- They failed to score in 3/4 matches.
- Angles? Strugglers here. Back 0-0 pre match if you want based on St J's 70% 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Certainly if 0-0 at halftime lay the 0-0 2nd half.
16:00 - Livingston v Aberdeen - 2.78 Livingston
- I will leave this to the in-play stats. 2.78 the favourite.
18:00 - Hibernian v Ross Co - 1.53 Hibernian
- 4th v 12th Only 1 loss for Hibs came v 3rd 0-1. Hibs are unbeaten home and away v 5th and lower and saw a 0-0 last head to head.
- Hibs have only lost to the top 3.
- Ross have only 3 wins, all 1-0 v 9th and lower. 5/5 defeats away v the top 6.
- Angles? This looks clear cut. Lay Ross if Ross lead but cover the 0-1 given their 3 1-0 wins this season. Hibs though don't lose outside of the top 3.
18:15 - Motherwell v Kilmarnock - 2.26 Motherwell
- 9th v 8th.
- Only 2 wins for Motherwell at home came v 10th and 12th. They are yet to meet Kilmarnock.
- 4 losses and 3 draws for Motherwell last 7 matches.
- 3 losses and a 0-0 at home recently.
- Motherwell's 4 wins needed a clean sheet.
- Motherwell have failed to score in their last 3 at home.
- Motherwell have conceded 6 goals at home last 15 minutes of home matches.
- 8 losses and a win for Killie recently. They failed to score in 7 recent matches. 0-1 win away v 7th, 1-0 losses away v 10th and 11th.
- Angles? Surely Kilmarnock's recent form sees Motherwell confident of a positive performance? But then this is a Motherwell side with only 2 home wins and only 4 wins all season.
- 2 sides not necessarily with the strongest form lines. If Kilmarnock are struggling to score, lay them if they score first.