Team news is key! Argentina had Sergio Aguero on the bench and Lionel Messi was banned from playing. Add that to 11,000+ feet above sea level and Argentina were always up against it!
There is little of interest today. More for me to research for the weekend!
19:45 - Hibernian v Morton - 1.44 Hibernian
- 1-1 the last time these 2 met. This is 1st v 3rd in the Scottish Championship.
Hibernian 100% stats
- Scored in all home matches.
- 100% over 1.5 goals at home.
- No over 4.5 goals.
- No 1-0 or 0-1 at home.
Hibernian other stats
- 4-0 and 1-1 v Morton this season.
- Only 1 loss at home.
- No defeat in 11 at home.
Morton 100% stats
Morton other stats
- 3 consecutive 1-0 scorelines, 2 wins and a loss.
- Failed to score in only 4 matches.
- 7 0-0's at halftime away.
- Expect a Hibs goal. They have scored in all home matches, so note that if 0-0 or 0-1.
- Hibs home matches tend to see a total of 2 goals.
- Morton may score. They have failed to score only 4 times so any win could be 2-1 at least.
Friday is the next day of proper football. As I say, I will try and research more matches for the weekend to compensate for these quiet days.