Very limited research again today leads us towards the in-play stats and our close showbiz pal, Telegram. I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
20:00 - Lyon v Bayern Munich - 1.25 Bayern
- The odds look right. Were it not for a Raheem Sterling horror miss, Lyon would not be here. Bayern look standout of those sides remaining in this competition. What chance 3+ goals from Bayern yet again? They'll be hoping Lyon hire Barcelona's defensive coach.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS
- The only trading angles we are likely to see from these Champions League qualifiers is in-play. No point researching such a mish-mash of lesser lights from less leagues.
16:00 - Ararat Armenia v Omonia - 1.78 Omonia
17:00 - Molde v KuPS - 1.36 Molde
17:30 - Tallinna FC Flora v FK Suduva - 2.4 FK Suduva
Maccabi Tel Aviv v FK Riga - 1.44 Maccabi Tel Aviv
- You're probably tired of my repeating this, but Maccabi Tel Aviv have a killer defence so if Riga score, they are unlikely to get that 2nd goal.
Dinamo Tbilisi v KF Tirana - 1.87 Dinamo Tbilisi
Ferencvaros v Djurgardens - 2.46 Ferencvaros
NK Celje v Dundalk - 2.2 NK Cejle
Klaksvikar Itrottarfelag v Slovan Bratislava - 1.4 Slovan Bratislava
FK Buducnost Podgorica v Ludogorets - 1.4 Ludogorets
Sheriff Tiraspol v Fola Esch - 1.26 Sheriff Tiraspol
RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
- Early in the season so in-play stats will supercede the lack of form. I will look at last year's league position, head to head and patterns and then this year's 2 matches to date.
14:00 - Ural v Lokomotiv - 1.83 Lokomotiv
- 11th v 2nd from last season.
- Ural lost to all top 3 home and away last season, conceding 7 goals in 2 matches v Lokomotiv.
- Lokomotiv beat all teams 10th and lower away last season.
- 0-2 loss and 1-1 away draw for Ural this season.
- 2 consecutive Lokomotiv wins this season. Solid start. Slightly favour the away side on the limited information we have, and the excellent away form.
14:00 - FC Ufa v Spartak Moscow - 2.04 Spartak Moscow
- 9th v 7th last season.
- 1-0 win and 0-0 v Spartak last season. Only 5 home wins last season for Ufa, 2 came v bottom 3 sides.
- Only 3 away losses for Spartak last season v 5th and lower saw them fail to score in each defeat.
- Ufa lost their opener at home and won 2-3 away.
- 2-2 for Spartak at home and 2-0 at home for Spartak this season. First away match for Spartak Moscow. Can they retain those 2 goals a game habit?
16:00 - Akhmat Grozny v Rotor Volgograd - 2.24 Akhmat Grozny
- 13th v newly promoted from last season.
- Akhmat were unbeaten at home v 11th and lower last season, albeit 5 draws and a single win.
- Akhmat are yet to score this season. This is their first home match of the season and they play a newly promoted side Rotor. Rotor are yet to score themselves this season. They did have a 0-0 last match v Dinamo Moscow which I was impressed with given it was one-way traffic from Dinamo Moscow.
- What chance back 0-0 pre match in this match at its highest price? Then cash out as late as you dare and hope that these 2 find goals continuously difficult to come by.
17:00 - Dinamo Moscow v Rostov - 2.54 Dinamo Moscow
- 6th v 5th from last season.
- 2-1 win and 3-0 loss for Dinamo Moscow in head to heads last season. They won the home encounter.
- 2/2 clean sheets for Dinamo Moscow this season, a win and a draw.
- 0-1 win for Rostov, 0-2 loss v Zenit so far this season.
18:00 - Zenit St Petersburg v CSKA Moscow - 1.73 Zenit
- 1st and 4th from last season.
- Zenit were unbeaten at home last season.
- 1-1 v CSKA at home, 0-4 win away in head to heads.
- Zenit are as efficient as ever. 2 0-2 away wins and this is their first home match of the season, and there is a smattering of a crowd allowed to watch the Ruskies.
- 2/2 wins for CSKA Moscow, scoring 2 goals.
- This is likely to be Zenit's toughest encounter to date.