I will do a quick review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Finland v Republic of Ireland - 2.58 Finland
- 56th v 37th.
- 0-1 Finland in September 2020.
- I won't research indepth. I have said before. This Irish side are bereft of goals. They tend to score ZERO or ONE typically. I would consider backing 0-0 pre-match as well.
- 0-0 last match v Wales for the Irish.
Lithuania v Albania - 2.08 Albania
- 131st v 66th.
- 0-1 Lithuania in the September head to head.
- That was Lithuania's only recent win in the Nations League.
- 0-1 and 2-2 last 2 matches sees them unbeaten.
- Albania have only 2 recent wins in the Nations League, one recently v Belarus. They failed to score though in 3 of their last 4 matches.
Belarus v Kazakhstan - 2.2 Belarus
- 87th v 118th.
- 1-2 Belarus in September 2020. 86th minute Belarus win.
- 2 goals scored by Belarus in 4 of their last 5 matches. Where they failed to score 2 goals, they lost.
- Kazak wins recently only v Lithuania and Andorra.
Bulgaria v Wales - 2.14 Wales
- 60th v 21st.
- 1-0 Wales in the September head to head came in the 90th minute.
- Bulgaria have not scored more than 2 goals in each of their last 6 matches. 2 consecutive losses.
- Wales wins tend to be 1-0. Draws tend to be 0-0.
- Back 0-0 pre match here?
Croatia v France - 2.1 France
- 8th v 2nd.
- 4-2 France in the September head to head.
- Both teams have scored in Croatia's last 5 Nations League matches.
- 3-2 win v Spain and 2-1 win v Sweden.
- 0-0 v Portugal for France recently. Sole loss was v Netherlands.
- This may be competitive. Both teams to score again?
England v Denmark - 1.74 England
- 4th v 16th.
- 0-0 in September's head to head.
- 3 consecutive clean sheets for England saw them concede a penalty v Belgium and still win.
- Denmark lost 0-2 to Belgium in a run of failing to score in 3 matches. 0-3 win v Denmark latest.
- England's defence impresses me and I think if Denmark score, they are unlikely to score a 2nd. I will enter the match with that expectation.
Estonia v Armenia - 2.16 Armenia
- 108th v 101st.
- 2-0 Armenia recent head to head.
- Only 1 recent win for Estonia in the Nations League was a 0-1 v Greece.
- They conceded 2-3 goals last 2 matches.
- In 5/6 matches, Armenia have scored 2 goals at least.
- I'd be with Armenia on this evidence.
Greece v Kosovo - 1.71 Greece
- 53rd v 116th.
- 1-2 Greece in the September head to head.
- 2 consecutive wins for Greece saw 2 goals scored.
- 2 consecutive losses for Kosovo.
- Favour Greece on ultra recent form.
Iceland v Belgium - 1.33 Belgium
- 41st v 1st.
- 5-1 Belgium win in September 2020.
- All defeats for Iceland in the Nations League.
- Belgium lost to England latest and I don't expect 2 consecutive defeats.
Italy v Netherlands - 2.04 Italy
- 12th v 13th 175th.
- 0-1 Italy in the most recent head to head.
- 3 draws in 4 for Italy. They have not scored that 2nd goal in recent Nations League matches.
- Both sides had a 0-0 last match. Netherlands have not scored a 2nd goal in their last 4 matches.
- Back 0-0 pre match? Tight match? 1-0, 0-1, 0-0?
Moldova v Slovenia - 1.52 Slovenia
- 175th v 64th.
- 1-0 Slovenia in the most recent head to head.
- Only wins for Moldova v San Marino.
- A draw and 3 consecutive wins for Slovenia. I cannot see Moldova landing a blow.
North Macedonia v Georgia - 2.32 North Macedonia
- 66th v 89th.
- 1-1 last head to head. Messy match. Macedonia penalty, and Georgia red card 2nd half.
- 3 wins and 2 draws last 5 Nations League matches for North Macedonia.
- 2 consecutive score draws.
- Georgia are unbeaten in the Nations League.
- As tight as the market suggests.
Norway v Northern Ireland - 1.43 Norway
- 44th v 38th19th.
- 1-5 Norway in September's head to head.
- All defeats and a draw for Northern Ireland in the Nations League.
- 3 wins in 4 for Norway. Odds look right. Head to head was emphatic. N.I. are struggling.
Poland v Bosnia - 1.88 Poland
- 19th v 50th.
- 1-2 Poland in September's head to head. Bosnia scored first via a penalty.
- Poland failed to score v Italy in a 0-0. With that Bosnia win, that's 2 matches unbeaten.
- 0-0, 1-1, 1-2 loss v Poland, and 0-0 v Netherlands for Bosnia. Bosnia seem more reliant on their defence rather than that attack which features the excellent Dzecko (if he gets a game).
- Poland's head to head looks compelling given it was away from home, and their 2 goals were not even scored by Lewandowski.
Portugal v Sweden - 1.5 Portugal
- 5th v 18th.
- 0-2 Portugal in September's head to head.
- 3 consecutive defeats in the Nations League for Sweden compared with an unbeaten run for Portugal. 3 clean sheets in 4 for Portugal. The market looks right here.
Romania v Austria - 1.96 Austria
- 34th v 27th.
- 2-3 Romania win in September's head to head.
- 1-3 Romania looked emphatic. An 80th minute Austria goal put a gloss on the scoreline for them.
- Romania have had a good run in the Nations League, only losing their last match v Norway.
- 3 wins and that loss v Romania for Austria.
Russia v Hungary - 1.65 Russia
- 32nd v 52nd.
- 2-3 Russia in September's head to head. Russia led 0-3 there.
- I did back Russia to score first v Turkey, which they did. Their in-play stats suggested as much. 3-3-1 goals scored last 3 matches so I will, again, expect Russia to score and possibly score first. Both teams have scored in the last 3 matches with Russia not losing.
- 4 wins in 5 for Hungary saw them keep clean sheets. The loss v Russia broke that solid run.
Scotland v Czech Republic - 2.32 Czech
- 49th v 45th.
- 1-2 Scotland win in September 2020. The Czechs scored first. The Scots winner was a penalty.
- 4 wins and a 1-1 for Scotland in the Nations League. Both teams scored in 3 of those matches.
- 3 wins and a loss v Scotland for the Czech Republic.
- This is going to be tight. Remember the Scots winner was a penalty. Both teams to score?
Slovakia v Israel - 2.66 Slovakia
- 36th v 93rd.
- 1-1 in September's head to head.
- 3 losses and that draw for Israel in the Nations League.
- No win in 4 for Israel saw both teams score. 2 1-1 draws and 2 defeats.
Turkey v Serbia - 2.54 Turkey
- 32nd v 31st.
- 0-0 in September's head to head.
- 3 losses and 2 draws for Turkey, failing to score in 4 of those matches.
- 2 losses and a draw for Serbia.