I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook but this is a less-than-compelling coupon, albeit it is, at least, competitive International football. I will monitor the early kick-offs.
UEFA Nations League
19:45 - Netherlands v Croatia - 2.00 Netherlands
- https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/draws/ will detail the competition, at this stage.
- 10th v 15th in the World Rankings so a tight match in prospect here?
- No head-to-heads since 2008.
- A-League A play-off semi-final.
- I don't have any angles in here at all. In-play stats or not at all.
- www.soccer24.com provides a good write-up.
There are 4 International Friendlies today, all 4 matches feature an odds-on favourite. I will not research friendlies as these matches tend to see wholesale team changes at halftime, and if the manager has any intelligence, he'll use these friendly matches to experiment with tactics. Inplay stats certainly.
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers
14:00 - South Sudan v Gambia - 1.60 Gambia
- 163rd v 120th in the World Rankings.
- Group G. 3rd v 4th in a Group of 4.
- 1-0 Gambia win last head-to-head in 2022.
17:00 - Sao Tome & Principe v Guinea-Bissau - 1.14 Guinea-Bissau
- 184th v 113th in the World Rankings.
- 4th v 2nd in Group A.
- No wins for Sao Tome.
- 5-1 Guinea-Bissau win in head-to-head fits perfectly with the 1.14 quote.
19:00 - Guinea v Egypt - 2.10 Egypt
- 79th v 35th in the World Rankings.
- the top 2 in Group D. Identical record - 3 wins and a loss in the Group.
- 1-0 Egypt last head-to-head.