I wish I was able to do a live chat yesterday. It all began with Latvia U21 scoring first v England U21. Did you lay Latvia U21 in the halftime market? It came good. England U21 eventually won 1-2. Ukraine U21 took until the 87th minute to score v Andorra U21. Did you keep the faith in Ukraine U21? Switzerland U21 was 0-0 at halftime v Leichtenstein U21. 3-0 it ended 2nd half. France U21 was 0-0 at halftime v Luxembourg U21. 2-0 at full-time. There is money to be made from these very short odds favourites.
It is a coupon dominated by the cup today. I am not going to research the Copa Del Rey or the Danish DBU polken, except to say that with the latter competition, there were abundant trading opportunities in the earlier rounds. Yes, Danish Cup. I was very surprised at the number of profitable trades. In-play stats will be very beneficial with these competitions.
The UEFA Women's Champions League matches are also on. I have watched a couple of matches and, as a female Alan Hansen would say, the defending is 'shocking'. We should see goals a-plenty in these matches, even from the underdogs. If there are any 0-0's at halftime, certainly pay attention to these. Goals will flow eventually. It is a day for in-play stats.
18:00 - GAIS v Varnamo - 1.78 GAIS
- 3-1 GAIS, 2-1 GAIS, 2-0 Varnamo and 1-2 GAIS last 4 head to heads.
- Only 2 wins in 11 matches.
- Both teams have scored in 12 of the last 13 matches.
- Conceded in their last 16 matches and last 7 at home.
- All bar 2 defeats came v the top 4.
- 9 of 14 goals conceded at home came 1st half
- 4 wins and 2 draws last 6 matches.
- 2 wins and a 2-2 draw last 3 away matches.
- Scored in their last 7 matches.
- 2 away wins v 5th and 10th.
- 6 of 8 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Not the most appealing of matches. Both teams to score has a chance here. I would consider backing 2-1 and 2-1 here and hope this is 1-1 at some point. 1-1 will affect both 2-1 and 1-2 scorelines.