Another quiet day today for me. International friendlies dominate the coupon. I won't be researching these friendlies or the Scottish League Cup. I will Telegram any angles this evening but please remember that friendlies can leave us on shaky ground.
- Team news is vital for International friendlies so near to competitive international matches at the weekend.
12:00 - Germany v Czech Republic - 1.43 Germany
12:00 - Romania v Belarus - 1.54 Romania
14:45 - Greece v Cyprus - 1.41 Greece
15:00 - Albania v Kosovo - 2.52 Albania
Lithuania v Faroe Islands - 2.2 Lithuania
Malta v Liechtenstein - 1.83 Malta
Montenegro v Kazakhstan - 1.84 Montenegro
Norway v Israel - 1.53 Norway
San Marino v Latvia - 1.35 Latvia
17:30 - Bulgaria v Gibraltar - 1.16 Bulgaria
17:45 - Turkey v Croatia - 2.52 Croatia
18:30 - Denmark v Sweden - 2.26 Sweden
19:30 - Luxembourg v Austria - 1.32 Austria
Belgium v Switzerland - 1.73 Belgium
Italy v Estonia - 1.12 Italy
Netherlands v Spain - 2.58 Spain
Poland v Ukraine - 2.6 Poland
Portugal v Andorra - 1.03 Portugal
Slovenia v Azerbaijan - 1.59 Slovenia
20:10 - France v Finland - 1.22 France
SCOTTISH LEAGUE CUP
- Odds on favourites did well last night in the Scottish League Cup.
19:30 - Stranraer v Hamilton - 1.36 Hamilton
- Put in context, Hamilton are coming off the back of an 8-0 drubbing to Rangers and I would, if I was their manager, look to put that loss to bed with a confidence boosting win against lower league opponents.
19:45 - Airdrieonians v Edinburgh City - 1.72 Airdrie
19:45 - St Mirren v Morton - 1.62 St Mirren
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
17:45 - De Graafschap v NAC Breda - 2.06 De Graafschap
De Graafschap - 3rd
- Only 2 defeats, one came last match. 12 goals conceded in the 2 defeats, 5 scored.
- Scored 2+ goals in 9 matches.
- At home, 4 wins ended with a 2-5 loss.
- 2+ goals scored last 5 home matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Lost to 4th at home.
NAC Breda - 5th
- 3 losses in 4 matches the only losses all season.
- 1 away loss.
- No draw.
- Failed to score in the 3 defeats.
- Notably the 3 losses v the top 6.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Slightly favour De Graafschap given that NAC are losing to the top 6, and recently, and without scoring.