Where I mention BANKER below, this signifies those matches where I think the favourites should win. These matches I would personally prioritise as regards DRT.
Remember the strategies:
Lay the 0-0 halftime score in certain signalled matches
Lay the 0-0 2nd half in matches where goals were expected but have not yet materialised
Lay the 2-2 scoreline, especially early on in matches. 2-2 shows us that teams are scoring and conceding.
Lay the away team leading 0-2 before halftime, especially if they are favourites. The home team is usually galvanised by the halftime team talk.
Lay the underdog if they score first in certain matches (especially BANKER matches where I would back the BANKERS if they conceded first at enhanced odds)
Lay the underdog scoring early in the first half, in the HALF TIME market , especially in BANKER matches.
Do note matches where one team is red carded. The opponents do tend to score next more often than not.
BEt365 offer - make some risk free profit from the 2 Champions League matches as the DRT trading angle is not exactly clear.
Firstly, head on over to www.whatreallywinsmoney.co.uk and log in using the username and password you were given if you are subscribers to What Really Wins Money.
In the Members' Area, click on Free Reports and download the Free Bet Report. This will show you how to cash in on bookmaker bonuses and offers using the bookies and Betfair.
Go to www.bet365.com. Are you an account holder? If so, click on Services and then Promotions.
Under Soccer, there is an offer for Juventus and Real Madrid in-play which is repeated for the Barcelona match v Bayern tomorrow.
Click on More details in order to see the offer.
Here's the gist of the offer
1) Place a pre-match bet on the Juventus v Real Madrid game and we’ll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match. So, your first step will be to find a pre match market at bet365.com ( change the odds to decimal) which closely mirrors the Betfair odds in the lay market. For example, back Real Madrid at www.bet365.com and lay Real Madrid at www.betfair.com with the same stake amount that you backed them out. This effectively neutralises this qualifying bet and may produce a negligible loss.
2) having done step 1, you need to now look for an in-play bet at www.bet365.com in a market which closely mirrors the odds found at www.betfair.com. Place your bet at www.bet365.com in-play. Go to www.betfair.com and lay that bet off with the same stake, thus neutralising it. The accepted method is to look at the markets AT HALFTIME so no goals or red cards can affect the prices. So , for example, we can back Juventus in the match odds market at www.bet365.com during the halftime interval and lay Juventus during the halftime interval on Betfair.
If your in-play bet loses at www.bet365.com they will refund you up to £50. You cannot lose and you will profit.
As I say the free bets report at www.whatreallywinsmoney.co.uk is there to take you through the process.
Also google "bet365 inplay offers using betfair " and you'll see various discussions on this free bet process. If you have a bet365.com account, then do take advantage but make sure you read the terms and conditions which I think state a maximum stake of £50.
Remember that this can be repeated tomorrow and you will make a guaranteed profit on both matches.
http://www.learnmatchedbetting.com/matched-betting-calculator/ is a great resource for this. I would recommend an account at www.bet365.com in order to take advantage of these offers and indeed the horse racing offers at the weekend ( not quite DRT territory I know but let's make some money!). With the latter there is a free resource online which tells you how to take advantage of the horse racing weekend offers at www.bet365.com. Go to services - promotions at www.bet365.com for more details.
See http://www.cash-master.com/Bet365421.htm for details on how to consistently profit from this offer.
7:45pm - Inverness CT v Dundee Utd - 2 home
- 1-1, 1-0 Inverness, 1-1 in the last 3 head to heads.
- This is 3rd v 4th and this is the best these 2 can hope for.
- 4 matches remain -that's 12 points so this is a battle for 3rd and 4th.
- No win in 9 matches and in 5 at home.
- Have scored and conceded in their last 5 at home.
- Scored and conceded in 9 of their last 11 matches.
- 4 score draws in their last 5 home matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at home
- 4 match losing streak away
- No win in 5 away
- Conceded in their last 13 away
- Only 2 wins in 11 matches.
- Only 1 win in 8 away matches.
- Only 2 clean sheets in 22 matches.
- 69% over 2.5 goals away from home.
- No 0-0
Profitable In-Play Opportunities
- Head to heads are very tight. These 2 are also-rans in the Scottish Premiership. This is not a match which appeals for me. Both teams to score looks likely here with Inverness recent score draw record, and 69% over 2.5 goals for Dundee United. Dundee United are likely to concede. If Inverness score first, lay them given that score draw record.
7:45pm - Juventus v Real Madrid - 2.64 away
- 2-1 and 2-2 in 2013 head to heads between these 2. The odds today suggest that this Champions League match will be a cagey affair.
- This is the first leg of this Champions League match so the usual rules apply. Juventus will want to score and not concede. Real Madrid will want to score that away goal and tolerate a draw even or a 2-1 win because they will still have the advantage at home.
- Real Madrid are missing Benzema and Modric and see Bale return to the bench perhaps, or even the first team.
- Juventus are missing the mighty Pogba and that is a big miss.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their Champions League campaign at home this season. 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches for Juventus.
- Juventus score twice as many goals 2nd half as first in this Champions League campaign.
- Only Schalke have beaten Real Madrid this Champions League campaign and that was a loss "in context" i.e. Real Madrid tolerated this 3-4 loss having already won 0-2 in the away leg.
- Let's look at the last 2 matches these 2 teams played. Juventus won 1-0 at home v Monaco and drew 0-0 away at Monaco. Real Madrid drew 0-0 away at Atl Madrid and won 1-0 at home in the 2nd leg. Is this the blueprint these 2 are following in the later stages of the Champions League ?
Profitable In-Play Opportunities
- Such is the import of this match that the market has quoted 2.64 for the away side which is them saying "we haven't got a clue, mate!"
- Will this match go as per the 2013 head to heads which saw 2 sets of over 2.5 goals? Or have these 2 teams both made a concerted effort to get a 0-0 and nick a 1-0 as they did in their last 2 legged Champions League matches. I am afraid I am sitting this match out, as I think I will sit this day out from a football trading perspective.