I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and may see you on Telegram throughout the day. It's a quiet one!
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
20:00 - Man City v PSG - 1.75 Man City
- This match went pretty much as per recent patterns for both sides. 3 consecutive 2-1 wins for Man city now, and a PSG consistently poorer at home than away.
- But a word of warning for Man city fans today.
- Here are PSG's recent away results in the Champions League. 1-2, 0-3, 0-2, 2-1 loss to Leipzig, 1-3 v Man Utd, 1-4 v Barcelona, 2-3 v Bayern Munich.
- Now if patterns were to continue, PSG will be far more dangerous now away from home, more dangerous than a 1.75 quote for Man City.
- I would be happy to lay any Man City lead. Or from a trading angle, even back PSG in the To qualify market.
19:00 - Luton v Rotherham - 2.42 Rotherham
- 2 matches remain. 12th v 22nd.
- Luton have nothing to play for.
- Rotherham have everything to play for. A win today will take them on equal points with Derby who are their only rival outside the bottom 3 as far as survival is concerned. Rotherham must use this game in hand and get a win.
- Absolutely no point researching a match where it is a dead rubber for one team and a matter of survival for another team.
- I do tend to target 2nd half 0-0's and lay late draws here simply based on the great need from Rotherham.