I find the coupon today very unappealing, but feel obligated to look at the matches. We will get days like this in the haitus between now and the re-start of Elite European football. I will do a DRT Facebook review/preview video.
19:45 - Brentford v Fulham - 2.22 Brentford
- Emphatic Brentford comeback 3-1 2nd leg v Cardiff sees them slight favourites here in the Play-off Final.
- 0-2, 1-0, 0-0, 0-1, 2-1, in recent finals sees more of an under 2.5 goal bias.
- So much at stake here that I really cannot call it, and will have to check via the in-play stats.
ITALIAN SERIA B
20:00 - Chievo v Empoli - 2.42 Chievo
- Seria B play-offs and 4 consecutive draws, 2 1-1's latest between these 2 in head to heads. For me, that suggests laying any late draw in the hope that the draw sequence will end.
- This is a one-off match it seems. I could not see a 2nd leg.
- Recent sequences see Chievo unbeaten in 4 home matches. Scoring in their last 6 at home.
- No draw in 7 for Empoli and in 4 away.
- 2.42 tells you everything you need to know here. Tough to call, albeit I am happy to lay any late draw.
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
17:45 - Finn Harps v Shelbourne - 2.78 Shelbourne
- 2nd match of the season and 2.78 the favourite suggests caution.
- Shelbourne's 2 wins this season have been 1-0. Shelbourne have yet to score that 2nd goal this season.
- Finn Harps are yet to score that 2nd goal this season. A single win, draw and 3 consecutive defeats.
- 2 poor sides failing to score a 2nd goal. Lay the first team to score and cover the 1-0/0-1 depending on who scores first?
- Back 0-0 pre-match and hope these 2 sides struggle to score? Other than that, it is a toughie on a tough day.
CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
11am - Shenzhen FC v Guangzhou FC - 1.22 Guangzhou FC
- 3-0 win and 3-2 loss for Shenzhen this season.
- 2-0 home wins and 0-5 away win for Guangzhou Evergrande.
- This should not be a 0-0! No halftime stats but in 2 matches each, 15 goals in total suggests you might want to lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- 1-0 and 2-3 wins for Guangzhou in the 2019 head to heads. Note the 2-3 away might make for a goal fest this morning.
13:00 - Jiangsu Suning v Dalian Yifang - 1.78 Jiangsu Suning
- Jiangsu Suning 3-4 win and 0-0 this season.
- Dalian 2-3 loss and 1-1 last match.
- 1-1 and 2-2 in the 2019 head to heads. Both teams to score again? Lay any late 0-0.