I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and see you on Telegram for what is a busy Tuesday.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
20:00 - Man City v Wolves - 1.18 Man City
- 14 consecutive wins for City, 7 at home. They are undefeated, have scored in their last 15 and last 13 at home and are naturally killing it.
- 1-3 win for City last time these 2 played.
- After a very forgettable January, Wolves are unbeaten in 5 matches and still the market has dismissed this. 1-2 win and 1-1 away in that run.
- Angles? Judge both on their recent form. Man City look relentless but Wolves are in a good groove with positive recent results v Leicester and Arsenal a stand out.
- 1.18 shots should score before halftime and score 3+ goals. We will wait and see. If 0-0 after 20 minutes, back 1-0, 2-0, any unquoted in the halftime score market.
- HT/FT: Man City have had W/W double results in 15/20 home matches while Wolves have lost the first half in 6/8 away matches against top-six teams. Man City have won 18/19 home matches against middle-third teams.
19:00 - Cardiff v Derby - 2.15 Cardiff
- Match outcome: Cardiff have won 6/8 home matches against bottom-half teams while Derby have lost 6/9 away matches against top-half teams. Derby have conceded first in 13/19 away matches against top-half teams.
19:00 - Coventry v Middlesbrough - 2.60 Middlesbrough
- -2.5 goals: There have been -2.5 goals in 6/8 Coventry home matches against top-half teams while Middlesbrough have drawn the first half in 10/20 away matches. Coventry have drawn the first half in 8/11 home matches.
19:00 - Huddersfield v Birmingham - 2.45 Huddersfield
- -2.5 goals: There have been -2.5 goals in 6/9 Huddersfield home matches against bottom-six teams and in 7/8 Birmingham away matches against bottom-six teams. Birmingham have drawn the first half in 13/16 away matches.
19:00 - Millwall v Preston - 2.30 Millwall
- 1st goal: Millwall have scored first in 6/10 home matches against middle-third teams while Preston have conceded first in 6/11 away matches. There have been +2.5 goals in 7/10 Preston away matches against middle-third teams.
19:45 - Nottingham Forest v Luton - 1.95 Notts Forest
- -2.5 goals: There have been -2.5 goals in 8/11 Nottm Forest home matches and in 8/9 Luton away matches against bottom-half teams. Luton have drawn the first half in 7/10 away matches against bottom-half teams.
20:00 - Reading v Blackburn - 2.40 Reading
- +2.5 goals: There have been +2.5 goals in 11/13 Reading home matches and in 12/14 Blackburn away matches against top-six teams. Blackburn have lost 11/18 away matches.
ITALIAN SERIA A
17:30 - Lazio v Torino - 1.44 Lazio
- 7 wins and 2 losses recently, the 2 losses last 2 away matches.
- 6 consecutive home wins.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Scored last 12 at home.
- Unbeaten home and away v 13th and lower. 3-4 win last head to head.
- 12/18 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Torino - 17th
- 5 draws and a win last 6 matches.
- Draw, Win, Loss, Draw, Draw, Win away.
- Not beaten a top 12 side.
- 16 goals in total last 15 mins of away matches.
- Recent losses for Lazio have come away and they really should have too much for this Torino side who, I think, will take a score draw (recent one v Atalanta was impressive).
- Asian handicap: Lazio have won by two or more goals in 6/9 home matches against bottom-six teams while Torino FC have lost by two or more goals in 6/10 trips to top-half teams. Lazio have won 8/9 home matches against bottom-six teams.
19:45 - Juventus v Spezia - 1.22 Juventus
Juventus - 3rd
- Only 2 2021 defeats came away.
- 5 consecutive home wins.
- 2+ goals scored last 5 at home.
- 3 consecutive home clean sheets.
- 1-4 win last head to head.
- 6/8 goals conceded at home 2nd half.
Spezia - 14th
- Excellent tradable match 2-2 v Parma latest and can threaten 2 goals, as Napoli, Milan, Sassuolo, Sampdoria latest.
- 5 0-0's at halftime away, only once at fulltime.
- Lost away v 1st, 2nd, 5th.
- 18/22 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Spezia have a loss only record away v the top 5 so that is their negative. They can surprise and may score today but a hope that Juve's 3 consecutive clean sheets at home sees them keep a lid on Spezia. I must be with Juventus on current form.
- Match outcome: Juventus have won 10/12 home matches against middle-third teams and they have won by two or more goals in 13/20 home matches. There have been +2.5 goals in 10/11 Spezia away matches.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
15:30 - NEC Nijmegen v Den Bosch - 1.35 NEC Nijmegen
NEC Nijmegen - 6th
- 2 losses and a win recently.
- 2-2 last head to head.
- Not met bottom 4 at home but unbeaten away.
- 15/21 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Den Bosch - 20th
- Only 3 wins, 1 did come last match.
- No win in 12 away.
- Conceded last 7 away.
- All defeats away v the top 7.
- 8/10 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- By default, Den Bosch are highly unlikely to put together a winning sequence so look opposable all ends up. NEC have not been in electric recent form but if they remain unbeaten away v the bottom 4, we can infer that they should equal, or better that, with home advantage.
- Match outcome: NEC have won 8/9 home matches against bottom-six teams while Den Bosch have lost by two or more goals in 7/10 away matches. There have been +3.5 goals in 10/15 Den Bosch away matches.
17:45 - Jong Utrecht v Dordrecht - 1.57 Jong Utrecht
Jong Utrecht - 16th
- 6 consecutive defeats, 2 at home.
- No draw in 13 and in 12 at home.
- Conceded last 6 and last 7 at home.
- No 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 0-3 win last head to head.
- 4 defeats and a win at home v 12th and lower.
- 7 goals conceded at home last 15 mins of matches.
Dordrecht - 19th
- 2 wins and a loss last 3 matches.
- 3 consecutive losses away ended with a win.
- No draw in 12 away.
- 5 0-0's at halftime away, none at fulltime.
- If a side with 6 consecutive defeats are 1.57 favourites, you know you're in trouble!! The market thinks Dordrecht are that bad! Dordrecht have kept 5 0-0's at halftime away but none at fulltime.
- 1st goal: Jong Utrecht have scored first in 11/16 home matches while Dordrecht have lost 10/12 away matches. Dordrecht have lost by two or more goals in 9/11 away matches.