I am not researching the International friendlies today. In-play stats for those. Despite the market suggesting imponderable games in Sweden, there are arguments for one side over the other. HJK in Finland looks straightforward.
Oh, and don't forget the tennis. Some excellent trading calls in the last 2 days on Twitter @drtclub I have been keeping screenshots too - a great learning tool for you. The tennis coupon can be found at DRT Facebook as a reference to note strong pre-match favourites. 3 things to note:
Odds on shots.
Seeded v unseeded player matches. Seeded players have a (number) after their names in the live scores at www.rolandgarros.com Please do not use Betfair live scores - they are unreliable. www.flashscore.com/tennis is very reliable. See you again when the tennis starts.
Men's tennis is first to 3 sets so a player 2-0 sets down is not actually out of it!
See you later for the tennis @drtclub I tend to leave later matches as the cream rises to the top and these become tough to call. Make life easier. Spot the mis-matches and react when the underdog unexpectedly fights and takes a set or two!
18:00 - Varbergs BoIS v Degerfors - 2.74 home and away sides
- The match odds are immediately off-putting.
- 4-0 Varberg and 1-0 Degerfors in the last 2 head to heads.
- Loss, Win, Win, Loss at home.
- Conceded 2 goals at least in 7 matches this season.
- No 0-0 at halftime.
- Wins at home v 8th and 10th.
- A win and 2 2-2 draws last 3 matches.
- 2-2; 0-1; 3-0; 1-3; 2-2 away this season.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- All defeats have come v the current top 5.
- I am with Degerfors today on early season form but 1) I acknowledge the market cannot split these teams and 2) I acknowledge shared head to heads. But look at Degerfors away, consistently scoring 2 goals v a Varbergs consistently conceding 2 goals.
- Simple angle. Do not expect Degerfors to lose, and react if it seems they will.
18:00 - Varnamo v Falkenbergs - 2.48 Falkenbergs
- 1-1 and 2-0 Falkenberg last 2 head to heads.
- Currently bottom of the league.
- Only 1 win.
- Failed to score in 5 of their last 7 matches.
- All defeats v the top 8 this season.
- Scored in 2 defeats at home v top 7.
- Only 1 loss.
- 2-3; 0-2; 1-1; 3-4 away.
- Not played 9th and lower away from home but wins v 6th, 7th and 8th.
- Again the market cannot split these 2 teams but, despite a big gap in form (Falkenbergs not played 9th and lower away) I have to be with the away side on current results. If they can beat 6th, 7th and 8th away from home, surely they can cope with a home side not scoring in 5/7 matches.
- I must remind you 2.48 odds usually suggests a tough to call match.
16:30 - HJK Helsinki v SJK - 1.37 HJK
- 6 consecutive clean sheets for HJK Helsinki in head to heads really should result in a win today.
- A poor end of April with 2 losses and a draw in 3 matches but now 4 consecutive wins and a return to top place.
- 2 home defeats now 2 home wins scoring 3 goals.
- Failed to score only once.
- 10 of 11 home goals scored 2nd half.
- Only defeats have come v the top 3 at home.
- Beat today's opponents 0-1 at their place.
- 3/3 defeats v top 3 - note 2 of those were only 1-0.
- No win in 5 matches.
- 1-1-0-0-1 goals scored so may be vulnerable if they cannot score that 2nd goal.
- Nothing in SJK's form suggests an upset so take them on if they score first.
- This should be another home win today for HJK. SJK are finding it tough to score that 2nd goal. HJK have scored 3 goals in each of their last 2 at home.
- Note the very strong HJK scoring trend 2nd half. So.....if 0-0 or 0-1 at halftime, expect HJK to score 1/2 goals.