It's quieter than a full house at the Emirates today. I do note that in the tennis, Roland Garros qualifying is under way. I will be covering the Grand Slam tennis as it offers some great trading opportunities. Unlikely there will be any telegrams today.
NORWEGIAN FIRST DIVISION
17:00 - Ham-Kam v Grorud IL - 1.52 Ham-Kam
- Only 2 matches played. 2 wins for Ham-Kam.
- Loss and Win for Grorud, both 1-0.
- Ham-Kam are yet to concede and have scored 2+ goals in their 2 matches.
- On this small sample, the market looks right.
Strommen v Bryne - 2.34 Strommen
- 1-1 draw and 1-0 loss for Strommen. 2-1 loss and 5-2 win for Bryne.
- 2 and 5 goals before halftime for Bryne is eyecatching. Goal before halftime?
Jerv v Stjordals-Blink - 1.76 Jerv
- 1-1 draw and 2-4 win for Jerv. Both teams score with them not losing. No 0-0 at halftime.
- Blink 3-0 loss and 2-1 win, no 0-0 at halftime.
Asane v Raufoss - 2.32 Asane
- 2-3 loss and 0-1 win for Asane.
- 1-1 draw and 4-2 win for Raufoss. 2 score draws at halftime.