As Andy Gray was wont to say' take a bow, son!'. Some great calls yesterday. Laying Armenia if they scored first (Liechtenstein scored the next 2 goals), back 0-0 pre-match Andorra match (ended 0-0), Germany 2-1/1-2 was a minute from coming in. 2-1 90th minute, 2-2 fulltime! 0-0 best case for Irish. 0-0 it ended. If 0-0 20th minute I advised backing Macedonia 1-0, 2-0 halftime market. 1-0 at halftime 27th minute. More Nations League tonight. Will it be as giving tonight?
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Malta v Faroe Islands - 2.6 Faroe Islands
- The market cannot split these 2 sides.
- Only win between these 2 teams in their NL matches was ....a 3-1 Faroe Islands win v Malta.
- Faroes have lost 2-0 in each of their 2 away NL matches.
- Malta at home did draw v Azerbaijan so there is hope.
- Tough to call. 1-1 looks a good starter?
Portugal v Poland - 1.63 Portugal
- Portugal 1-0 win v Italy, 2-3 win away at Poland and 0-0 away at Italy.
- Poland scored first in that match, Portugal scored the next 3 goals.
- The Poles are yet to win this NL and Portugal do look as if they have too much in attack here. That's my angle.
Montenegro v Romania - 2.76 Romania
- Romania are unbeaten this NL
- A 0-0 v Montenegro and Serbia.
- Montenegro's only 2 wins came v Lithuania. Montenegro's sole defeats came v Serbia.
- 3 clean sheets for Romania. I do feel they are the better form side. I would lay Montenegro if they scored first.
Serbia v Lithuania - 1.14 Serbia
- A 38th minute penalty beat Lithuania. The market expects a more comprehensive win today.
- 2-2-4-3 goals conceded by Lithuania last 4 matches. That is in keeping with the 1.14 quote today.
- Expect a goal before halftime and react if 0-0 at 20th minute with a 1-0, 2-0 Serbia halftime score.
Sweden v Russia - 2 Sweden
- 17th v 41st in the rankings.
- 2-3 loss for Sweden v Turkey, 0-0 v Russia, and 0-1 win v Turkey.
- Russia are unbeaten this NL.
- On the rankings the Swedes are consistently better than the Ruskies who I am sure went up the rankings after the World Cup.
- No strong angles.
Kosovo v Azerbaijan - 1.8 Kosovo
- Kosovo are unbeaten this NL campaign. 0-0 away at Azerbaijan. 0-0-1-1-0- goals conceded.
- Azerbaijan are unbeaten. 0-1-0-1-0 goals conceded so tight as well.
- Back 0-0 pre match.....yet again? To cash out as late as you dare.
Scotland v Israel - 1.8 Scotland
- Scotland's only loss was 2-1 v Israel. It was a messy match. Scotland scored first via a penalty, and Israel's winner was an own goal after the Scots were red carded.
- With Israel losing their away NL match v Albania 1-0, I feel that Scotland at home have the real advantage.
- I will enter this match expecting the Scots not to lose, red cards notwithstanding..
There are a number of international friendlies with strong favourites.
For you early starters, 08:30am Australia v Lebanon, sees the Aussies at 1.22 favourites.
At 10:30am Japan play Kyrgzstan and are 1.1 favourites.
At 19:30, Brazil are 1.14 favourites against Cameroon. Finally at 19:45 Italy at home are 1.62 favourites against USA. This is a redemption mission for the Italians.
In-play stats advised to confirm the well-being or otherwise of these shorties.
ENGLISH FA CUP
As you would expect during the International Break, the teams in the competition at this time are all lower league.
I am not sure whether research would be effective so would advise in-play stats if you want to trade.
U21 EURO CHAMPIONSHIP
17:00 - Portugal U21 v Poland U21 - 1.46 Portugal U21
- 0-1 Portugal in the most recent head to head on 16th November this year.
- 7 wins and a 1-2 loss v Romanua U21 for Portugal U21 recently in this competition.
- 6 wins and 2 losses for Portugal U21 at home came v Spain U21 and Romania U21.
- They scored 2 goals at least in their 5 recent home wins.
- Poland U21's only loss recently came.....v Portugal U21.
- They have scored in each of their last 5 away matches but did meet the likes of Lithuania, Georgia, Finland and Faroe Islands.
- We must acknowledge that both teams are in good form but is Poland's form relatively weak when the teams they are unbeaten against are gauged against Portugal U21?
18:00 - Austria U21 v Greece U21 - 1.92 Austria U21
- A 0-1 Austria U21 win v Greece U21 suggests that 0-0 is yet again in-play possibly for a while in this match.
- 6 wins and a draw in 7 for Austria U21.
- 2 losses in 3 for the Greeks v Austria U21 and Croatia U21.
- Slight favour Austria U21? Greek recent wins away v v Belarus U21, Moldova U21, San Marino U21 and Czechs U21.
- Back 0-0 pre-match and cash out as late as possible?
19:45 - Dundee United v Alloa - 1.47 Dundee United
- 3 consecutive 1-1 draws in head to heads.
Dundee United (3rd)
- 4 wins and a draw last 5 matches.
- 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- Failed to score in only one match.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime all season.
- Scored in each of their last 6 at home.
- 100% over 1.5 goals at home.
- 5 goals scored at home last 15 mins of matches.
- All wins bar 1 came home and away v 6th and lower.
- 2+ goals scored at home v 6th and lower.
- Only 2 wins. -one came last match.
- Failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- 5 consecutive 0-0's at halftime.
- Only 1 away win. scored only a single goal home and away v top 3.
- Alloa like a 0-0 at halftime recently so do not be surprised should they survive to the break.
- On season form though, Dundee should eye 2 goals at least. Do remember they score a lot 75th+ minute so factor that in if 1-0, 0-0 0-1 late on.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
19:00 - Jong Utrecht v Jong Ajax - 1.53 Jong Ajax
- 2-1 Jong Ajax and 2-1 Jong Utrecht last 2 head to heads.
Jong Utrecht (18th)
- Only 1 win.
- Scored and conceded last 6 matches.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Conceded 2 goals at least in each of their last 6 matches.
- 1-3-1-0-1-0 goals scored at home.
Jong Ajax (11th)
- Only 1 draw.
- All 5 away defeats were 2-1.
- Failed to score in only 1 match.
- No 0-0 at halftime away.
- 3/3 wins v 17th and lower.
- Jong Utrecht do not tend to score that 2nd goal at home regularly enough. That is the angle. I would lay Jong Utrecht if they scored first today. Jong Ajax have failed to score only once.