Because teams in this competition will rarely cross paths, it can be difficult to 'read' the matches. I can only go by Champions League form. If I am up, I will do a live chat, but as I say I prefer having solid form lines to work with. A live chat for the Champions League relies upon in-play stats.
19:45 - APOEL v Dortmund - 1.23 Dortmund
- Spurs and Real Madrid dominate Group H.
- These 2 meet in consecutive matches now and by the look of it APOEL are in Group H to be the guaranteed 3 points for all of the other teams.
- 2 consecutive 3-0 defeats for APOEL now and Dortmund, with their impressive season, are certainly capable of this.
- Dortmund though have conceded 3 goals in 4 consecutive Champions League matches. This is certainly a lowering of the sights and is must win territory.
- No form to work with as both of these sides are 2 from 2 losses.
19:45 - Feyenoord v Shakhtar - 2.22 Shakhtar
- Feyenoord just look out of their depth in the Champions League. 6 consecutive losses now. Group F sees Feyenoord 2 losses out of 2 v Man City and Napoli.
- Shakhtar beat Napoli 2-1 at home and lost 2-0 at Man City. This suggests to me that Shakhtar are a level above Feyenoord. It also hints at Shakhtar's defence being quite robust.
- I cannot see Feyenoord win tonight and that would be an angle for me. Shakhtar actually find themselves 2nd in Group F so they will be very motivated here in a Group where I think Feyenoord will finish bottom.
19:45 - Man City v Napoli - 1.6 Man City
- Easy wins so far for Man City in Group F v Shakhtar and Feyenoord. Napoli are a step up.
- A surprise loss for Napoli v Shakhtar and a win v Feyenoord. Both teams scored.
- Man City must be favoured with this goal scoring frenzy they are going on. Napoli's loss away to Shakhtar does not augur well for the visit to Manchester.
- I would not expect Napoli to win today so will lay Napoli if Napoli scores first.
19:45 - Monaco v Besiktas - 1.72 Monaco
- In Group G, Besiktas lead the group with 2 wins out of 2 v Porto and Leipzig. Monaco drew with Leipzig, and lost to Porto.
- On that form, you would have to favour Besiktas. This is, though, a tougher encounter for Besiktas.
- On collateral form, Besiktas should not lose tonight. The market though does fancy Monaco at home (a Monaco stripped of the likes of Mbappe).
19:45 - NK Maribor v Liverpool - 1.2 Liverpool
- 2 draws so far for Liverpool and if they do not beat the team everyone should beat in Group E, then Sevilla and Spartak Moscow will broaden the gap.
- 1-1 v Spartak Moscow for Maribor and 3-0 loss away at Sevilla.
- Liverpool are their usual careless selves, 2-2 v Sevilla and 1-1 v Spartak Moscow.
- Must win for Liverpool. Don't be surprised if they concede. Liverpool have scored and conceded in their last 6 matches.
- Chelsea put 6 past Maribor in 2014 after a 1-1 draw with them too. This is not a 2-legged affair today though.
- Really Liverpool should be scoring 2+ goals tonight if they have any Champions League ambitions.
19:45 - RB Leipzig v Porto - 2.1 RB Leipzig
- 4th v 2nd in Group G sees a draw and a loss so far for Leipzig.
- A win and a loss for Porto.
- Not a match I can get strong angles into because RB are new to the Champions League.
19:45 - Real Madrid v Tottenham - 1.48 Real Madrid
- Real Madrid have been poor domestically at home. Group H sees a 3 horse race between these 2 and Dortmund. I do not see APOEL striking a blow.
- Both teams have 100% records and it must be Real Madrid who get the nod on experience alone.
- All the 3s for both sides in wins. Scoring 3 goals in each win.
- With Real Madrid beating the likes of Atl Madrid and Juventus recently, they must be fancied to get a results against the green whites.
- Tottenham were mullered 4-0 in 2011 when these 2 met. I do not see such a savage beating this time.
- 1-0-1 goals away for Tottenham in 2016 will need improving upon this evening. I could see an on-form Real score 2 at least today but I remind you that at home in the league, their last 4 matches have been draw, draw, loss, win so this may be a window of opportunity for Spurs?
19:45 - Spartak Moscow v Sevilla - 1.88 Sevilla
- 2 of the 3 other sides in Liverpools group.
- 2 1-1 draws for Spartak Moscow and they will be pleased to have taken a point off Liverpool.
- 2-2 and 3-0 win for Sevilla. They seem to have upped the attacking in the Champions League. They lost at the weekend in the league which suggests to me that tonight's match was prioritised so expect Sevilla not to lose today. Another 1-1 Spartak? I am not so sure and I would lay a Spartak 1-0 lead.