I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. A mish-mash today but some possible trades available.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Azerbaijan v Cyprus - 2.3 Azerbaijan
- 112th v 98th.
- 0-1 Azerbaijan in the 2020 head to head.
- That incorporates 4 consecutive defeats for Cyprus without scoring.
- Slight advantage Azerbaijan on that basis.
Latvia v Malta - 1.76 Latvia
- 137th v 186th.
- 1-1 in September 2020.
- The Latvia equaliser was an own goal.
- Latvia are not losing, but not winning in the Nations League. 5 consecutive draws, either 0-0 or 1-1. I would be keen here to lay any late draw simply based on this sequence ending.
- Malta cannot win either in this competition, 3 draws and a loss last 4 matches.
- Slightly favour Latvia here at least not to lose.
Ukraine v Spain - 1.4 Spain
- 24th v 7th.
- 4-0 Spain win in September 2020.3 first half goals and 2 Sergio Ramos goals.
- 3 losses in 4 for Ukraine, 2 consecutive losses v Germany and Spain.
- Spain should continue on their merry way but they were very routine in their 0-1 win v Switzerland latest.
Germany v Switzerland - 1.46 Germany
- 14th v 15th.
- 1-1 in the September head to head. Germany scored first.
- Germany have score drawn their last 5 Nations League matches, winning just 1. 3 score draws and a win last 4 matches.
- No win in 5 in the Nations League for Switzerland.
- Score draw worst case for Ze Germans?
Montenegro v Luxembourg - 1.89 Montenegro
- 63rd v 97th.
- 0-1 Luxembourg win in September.
- 3 consecutive wins for Montenegro. All to nil including the win v Luxembourg.
- Wins v Azerbaijan and Cyprus for Montenegro in the midst of that loss to Montenegro.
Faroe Islands v Andorra - 1.44 Faroe Islands
- 107th v 137th.
- 0-1 Faroes win in the recent head to head.
- 3 0-0's in 4 for Andorra. You feel that 0-0 is their best case scenario. It may frustrate Faroe Islands? It did take them, though, only 31 minutes to break Andorra away from home.
SCOTTISH LEAGUE CUP
These matches are for reference only. Times and odds. As you know, it's been a good competition to trade so far so I am happy to monitor.
18:30 - Inverness CT v Cowdenbeath - 1.16 Inverness
19:30 - Stranraer v Albion - 1.67 Stranraer
19:30 - Stenhousemuir v Airdrieonians - 1.94 Airdrie
19:45 - Alloa v Edinburgh City - 1.58 Alloa
Ayr v Annan - 1.25 Ayr
Peterhead v Brechin - 1.31 Peterhead
Montrose v Elgin - 1.72 Montrose
Queen of South v Partick - 2.46 Queen of the South
Ross Co v Arbroath - 1.63 Ross Co
Kilmarnock v Dunfermline - 2.3 Dunfermline
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
19:45 - Cork City v Dundalk - 1.4 Dundalk
Cork City - 10th
- An embarrassment to the team they used to be. Bottom of the league. Only 2 wins came at home v 5th and 9th. Wins to nil.
- 3-0 loss v Dundalk earlier this season.
- No win in 6 and in 2 at home.
- Conceded last 6 and last 2 at home.
Dundalk - 6th
- 5 wins and a draw v teams below them in the league.
- Only 1 win since lockdown.
- These 2 are a shadow of their former selves. Dundalk though look capable against teams below them in the league and should win.
EURO U21 Qualifiers.
As with the Scottish League Cup, this list is just for reference. Times and odds and in-play stats.
13:30 - North Macedonia U21 v Israel U21 - 1.82 North Macedonia
14:00 - Estonia U21 v Serbia U21 - 1.08 Serbia U21
15:00 - Greece U21 v Croatia U21 - 1.91 Croatia U21
15:00 - Latvia U21 v Russia U21 - 1.2 Russia U21
15:00 - Moldova U21 v Belgium U21 - 1.06 Belgium U21
16:00 - Georgia U21 v Azerbaijan U21 - 1.43 Georgia U21
16:00 - Italy U21 v Rep of Ireland U21 - 2.54 Rep Of Ireland U21
16:00 - Luxembourg U21 v Iceland U21 - 1.25 Iceland U21
16:30 - Lithuania U21 v Czech Republic U21 - 1.31 Czech
16:30 - San Marino U21 v Scotland U21 - 1.04 Scotland U21
17:00 - Cyprus U21 v Netherlands U21 - 1.11 Netherlands U21
17:00 - Denmark U21 v Finland U21 - 1.22 Denmark U21
17:00 - Faroe Islands U21 v Montenegro U21 - 1.6 Montenegro U21
17:00 - Poland U21 v Bulgaria U21 - 1.53 Poland U21
17:00 - Switzerland U21 v Liechtenstein U21 - 1.01 Switzerland U21
17:15 - Germany U21 v Bosnia U21 - 1.13 Germany U21
17:30 - Sweden U21 v Armenia U21 - 1.1 Sweden U21
17:45 - Spain U21 v Kazakhstan U21 - 1.05 Spain U21
18:00 - Gibraltar U21 v Portugal U21 - 1.01 Portugal U21
18:00 - Kosovo U21 v Andorra U21 - 1.37 Kosovo U21
Northern Ireland U21 v Ukraine U21 - 1.8 Ukraine U21
Norway U21 v Belarus U21 - 1.3 Norway U21
Romania U21 v Malta U21 - 1.04 Romania U21
19:30 - England U21 v Turkey U21 - 1.21 England U21
ENGLISH LEAGUE 2
19:00 - Cheltenham v Grimsby - 1.68 Cheltenham
- A loss and 3 consecutive wins for Cheltenham.
- Those 3 wins were to nil.
- Cheltenham have scored in all 4 matches.
- 2 losses and a 0-0 for Grimsby. Grimsby have failed to score so far.
- It looks clear cut based on the very limited number of matches.
19:00 - Walsall v Leyton Orient - 2.1 Walsall
- A win and 3 draws for Walsall.
- Win, Draw, Loss, Draw for Leyton Orient.
- Walsall have scored in all 4 matches, 3 consecutive score draws.
ENGLISH LEAGUE 1
19:00 - Oxford Utd v Crewe - 2.28 Oxford
- 3 losses and a win for Oxford Utd. They have conceded in all 4 matches. Only 1 home match for Oxford Utd.
- 2 losses and 2 wins for Crewe. 2 wins came at home. 3/4 matches saw 2+ goals before halftime in Crewe matches.