The Europa League looks very tough indeed to predict. Remember this is only the first leg so is effectively the first half and rather than being a must win, is a must-not-lose-by-too-much-that-it-is-not-salvageable-in-the-second-leg! Get the idea!
With 4 matches where the favourite is at odds of 2.56 or 2.82, I am loathe to spend time researching these matches. There are no trading angles at all bar in-play stats. I would rather spend the time researching more league matches at the weekend, where we have a higher probability of profiting from these than the Europa League first. Apologies for the sparce research today. Barcelona, Dortmund this lot are not!
To compensate to today's barren research. I will be researching more weekend matches.
18:00 - Rostov v Man Utd - 1.84 Man Utd
- The Europa League first leg matches.
- There is little form to work with as far as Rostov and the Europa League is concerned as they are casualties of a poor Champions League campaign.
- Man Utd have kept 4 consecutive clean sheets in wins in this competition.
- In the Champions League, Atl Madrid won 0-1 and Rostov beat Bayern Munich 3-2 at home (albeit a switched off Bayern Munich whose qualification was not affected by that result).
- This is a match for the second leg I think. At their best, Man Utd could nick a 0-1 away goal win, just as Atl Madrid did.
18:00 - FC Copenhagen v Ajax - 2.56 FC Copenhagen
18:00 - APOEL v Anderlecht - 2.82 APOEL
20:05 - Gent v Genk - 1.98 Gent
20:05 - Schalke v Mgladbach - 2.36 Schalke
20:05 - Olympiakos v Besiktas - 2.56 Olympiakos
20:05 - Lyon v Roma - 2.56 Lyon
20:05 - Celta Vigo v FK Krasnodar - 1.7 Celta Vigo
- Celta Vigo are the second odds on shots of the day in the Europa League.
- There is no way to gauge these 2 by teams met or leagues and this is a matter of faith in the odds.
- 2 draws and a loss at home for Celta Vigo in the Europa League.
- 2 losses and a draw away for FK Krasnador in the Europa League.