A good live chat webinar yesterday. I was personally delighted to see Lecce get the 1-2 win which means that they are in with a chance of survival on the last day of the season. Believe.....
I will do a DRT review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
19:45 - Fulham v Cardiff - 2.08 Fulham
- 0-2 Fulham from the first leg. As with Brentford yesterday, Cardiff must score first, but also must score 2nd! I can only advise that the in-play stats be your guide.
16:45 - IFK Goteborg v Malmo FF - 1.81 Malmo
- 0-0 and 1-0 Malmo in the last 2 head to heads in all competitions. It's been tight.
- 4 consecutive draws for Goteborg in all competitions. Can we lay any late draw in the hope this sequence ends?
- Goteborg are unbeaten in the last 7 cup matches. 2 consecutive matches so Goteborg go through in extra time.
- Only 2 wins in 6 matches at home in the cup for Goteborg.
- 4 consecutive wins for Malmo in all competitions.
- Draw and 2 wins away for Malmo.
- 6 consecutive cup wins for Malmo ended with a 0-0 draw. Win, Win, 0-0 away for Malmo in the cup.
CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
11:00 - Shanghai Shenhua v Shenzhen FC - 2.02 Shanghai
- Shanghai lost their opener 2-0 away to Guangzhou Evergrande. Shenzhen won their opener 3-0 v Guangzhou R&F.
- Both sides , in head to heads, won the home match in the league.
- Little to work with but a league for you to start getting to know the teams as this is the second match of the season.
13:00 - Guangzhou R&F v Guangzhou FC - 1.38 Guangzhou
- A Guangzhou derby.
- Ignoring recent friendlies, Guangzhou have tended to win the league encounters.
- Guangzhou R&F lost their opener 3-0 away at Shenzhen. Guangzhou Evergrande won their opener at home v Shendua 2-0.
18:00 - Trelleborgs v Umea FC - 2.14 Trelleborgs
- Loss, Draw, Win, Win for Trelleborgs at home.
- Only 1 clean sheet for Umea. Only 2 wins were 3-1.
- Umea's 3 losses this season came v the top 3. Trelleborg are 9th.
- Trelleborg have not conceded 2 goals at home.
18:00 - IK Brage v Akropolis IF - 2.26 IK Brage
- 8th v 4th. Notably, all Brage wins this season have come v the early season bottom 5.
- Only 1 loss for Akropolis came v the current 5th.
- Akropolis have conceded in the last 4 away matches.
- Very limited form but I have to side with Akropolis not to lose today.
17:00 - Stabaek v Bodo Glimt - 1.49 Bodo Glimt
- 100% win record for Bodo Glimt so far this season, franked by an easy 3-1 beating of then unbeaten 2nd in the league Molde last match.
- 3 away wins saw Bodo concede 2 goals! If they concede 2 goals today, that may not be the end of the story!
- 2 losses for Stabaek this season came v 2nd placed Molde and usual title contenders Rosenborg, so there is a suggestion that the big guns are simply a step too far.
- Bodo are yet to have a 0-0 at halftime this season.
- Expectation for Bodo Glimt to score 2+ goals today in another win. Watch out for a goal before halftime - lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market?
19:30 - Rosenborg v Viking - 1.91 Rosenborg
- Draw, Loss, Draw, Win, Win at home for Rosenborg.
- 2 of 3 losses this season were 1-0 only They have scored 2 goals in 2 consecutive home matches.
- The sole home loss came v 1st.
- Notably, Viking have 5/5 losses v the top 8 and play 7th today.
- 75% of Rosenborg home goals have come 2nd half so we may have to wait.
- The Viking pattern looks clear doesn't it. Expect a loss v another top 8 side today. Watch Rosenborg for 2nd half goals.