Another quiet day in the lead up to the weekend.
19:45 - Deportivo v Atletico Madrid - 1.73 Madrid
- 4 Madrid wins and a 1-1 draw in the last 5 head to heads in Spanish La Liga.
Deportivo 100% stats
- All defeats v the top 4. 2-3 loss at home v 3rd.
- No home match with 4 goals exactly.
Deportivo other stats
- Only 4 wins.
- 4 consecutive defeats.
- Only 4 clean sheets.
- Failed to score in their last 2 matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at home.
- 9 of 11 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Atl Madrid 100% stats
- All defeats have come v top 6 times.
- All wins home and away v 17th and lower.
Atl Madrid other stats
- No defeat in 4 away.
- 8 0-0's at halftime away.
- 6 clean sheets in 8 away matches v teams 7th and lower.
- 15 of 18 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Depor are likely to lose again. They lose v top 4 teams. Madrid win v bottom teams.
- Do note the second half trends. Depor concede the majority of their goals in the 2nd half. Madrid score the majority of their goals away in the second half so fear not a 0-0 at halftime.
20:30 - Sevilla v Athletic Bilbao - 1.73 Sevilla
- 2 consecutive 3-1 wins for Ath Bilbao in Spanish La Liga head to heads.
Sevilla 100% stats
- Have beaten all teams 7th and lower in the league at home (Ath Bilbao are 8th).
- Scored 2 goals at least in those wins.
- Not lost to nil.
Sevilla other stats
- 3 clean sheets in their last 4 matches.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at home.
- 6 0-0's at halftime at home.
Ath Bilbao 100% stats
- Not beaten a top 16 team away but not played 3rd to 7th away (Sevilla are 3rd).
- No over 4.5 goals matches away.
Ath Bilbao other stats
- Only 5 clean sheets.
- No win in 8 away matches.
- Ath Bilbao are excellent at home and even beat Sevilla 3-1 but away from home they are poor. Will that continue today? We don't have any real form for Bilbao away to teams 3rd to 7th so have to presume a little.
- Expectation is for Sevilla to score 2 goals at least today. Bilbao should, on form, be layed if scoring first.
19:45 - AZ Alkmaar v Cambuur - 1.48 AZ
- This is the Dutch Cup, so step back a little from an enthusiasm perspective.
- AZ have a pretty decent Cup record. They have 12 wins and 3 defeats in their last 15 matches.
- The losses came v big names Ajax, Feyenoord and Twente.
- 6 consecutive home cup wins for AZ. 4 consecutive clean sheets and 3 1-0 wins there so AZ were reliant on that clean sheet for a win.
- Cambuur are an Eerste Divisie team so are playing a home side from a better division.
- 3 wins and a 2-2 v Utrecht for Cambuur since 2016.
- It is diffficult to gauge what Cambuur have done as compared with AZ in the cup. It is a case for me of faith in the odds and in AZ's decent enough cup record, for AZ not to lose today.
20:00 - Bergerac Perigord v Lille - 1.43 Lille
- CFA league v Ligue 1 in this Coupe De France match. Not worth researching at all. This is a match for in-play stats with a logical bias towards Lille.