I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and Telegram throughout the day. I really don't want what those Dutch teams were smoking last night!!
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
20:00 - Tottenham v Liverpool - 2.25 Liverpool
- No indepth research here as 2 top 5 teams clash.
- Liverpool have no win in 5 matches, failing to score in 4 matches. They did score 2 goals in the FA Cup loss to Man Utd.
- 5th v 4th. Tottenham beat 1st and 2nd. They lost v 3rd, 4th, 5th. 2-1 loss v Liverpool earlier this season.
- Liverpool have been poor away from home. Only 2 wins v 9th and 13th away.
- Angles? Can we trust Liverpool? 2 goals mid week v Man Utd but really poor recently in the Premier League.
- Tottenham too tend to lose to top 5 sides.
17:45 - Sparta Rotterdam v Twente - 2.30 Sparta Rotterdam
Sparta Rotterdam - 10th
- 3 losses and a win last 4 matches.
- 3 consecutive home defeats.
- No draw in 12 and in 6 at home.
- Conceded in their last 4 at home.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- No win v top 11 at home.
- 0-2 win v Twente earlier this season is the only win home and away v the top 12.
- 2+ goals conceded at home v 3rd-9th.
- 15/19 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Twente - 7th
- Only 3 wins in 10 matches came away.
- 4 wins and a 2-2 last 5 away matches.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Scored and conceded last 6 away.
- Conceded last 13 matches.
- 2+ goals scored last 5 away.
- No 0-0 at halftime away.
- Not played 9th-13th away.
- 8/10 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Sparta are conceding 2 goals at home v 3rd-9th and that is not a good foundation. Twente have only 2 clean sheets so we can infer that both teams may score. Twente are scoring 2 goals away too so may inflict 2 more goals on Sparta.
- Strong 2nd half scoring.
- Stats say to Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
20:00 - Ajax v Willem-II - 1.10 Ajax
- 1st v 17th.
- Only 2 losses for Ajax.
- Failed to score only once.
- Ajax have scored in their last 14 and last 9 at home.
- No 0-0 at halftime or fulltime at home for Ajax.
- 1-1 the last time these 2 met.
- 5-5-4-5-3 goals scored at home by Ajax v 9th and lower.
- Only 2 losses for Willem II.
- 7 losses and 2 draws for Willem II recently, scoring and conceding in 8 consecutive matches.
- Only 2 clean sheets for Willem II.
- 3-5 goals conceded away v the top 4.
- Angles? The odds suggest annihilation for Willem II, conceding 3+ goals. Remember with 1.10 shots, if 0-0 after 20 minutes, back 1-0, 2-0, any unquoted in the halftime score market.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
17:45 - Cercle Brugge v Club Brugge - 1.40 Club Brugge
- A Brugge derby so that needs to be accounted for.
- 9 losses, a draw and a win for Cercle Brugge recently. They did win their last match.
- 7 consecutive home defeats.
- Cercle have not had a 0-0 this season.
- 2-1 loss v Club Brugge earlier this season.
- Club Brugge have 8 wins in 9 matches, 5 consecutive wins.5 wins and a draw last 6 away matches.
- Club Brugge have scored 2+ goals last 5 matches and last 4 away.
- Angles. Derby may see a surprise but on seasonal form, Club Brugge will eye the win here, and if they can continue scoring 2 goals, that will be their foundation.
20:00 - Oostende v Standard Liege - 2.60 Oostende
- Leave this 2.6 the favourite to the in-play stats.
SPANISH COPA DEL REY
18:00 - Navalcarnero v Granada - 1.50 Granada
- Segunda B v Primeira Liga. These cup matches have been excellent via in-play stats. I note the differences in league.
20:00 - Alcoyano v Athletic Bilbao - 1.75 Athletic Bilbao
- Segunda B v Primeira Liga again.
20:00 - Napoli v Spezia - 1.30 Napoli
- These 2 have recent history. A 1-2 Spezia win on 6th Jan in the league, compounded by the fact that Spezia were down to 10 men!
- A 3-1 loss v Udinese recently for Napoli saw them perform very poorly with only 2 shots on target all match.
- In-play stats for sure here but you can bet that Napoli will be doing their best to avoid a 2nd consecutive defeat v the newly promoted Spezia.
21:15 - Benfica v Belenenses - 1.18 Benfica
- 2 Primeira Liga sides. 4 consecutive wins for Benfica in head to heads. They drew 1-1 with Nacional in the league recently and failed to score their usual 2 goals. Something terminal or a blip? They were similar odds to today's!
SWISS SUPER LEAGUE
19:30 - Sion v Basel - 2.10 Basel
Sion - 8th
- Only 1 home loss.
- 4-2 loss v Basel earlier.
- All draws at home v the top 6.
- Unbeaten in 5 matches, conceding 1-1-0-1-0 goals.
- 6 0-0's at halftime at home, 2 at fulltime.
- All 6 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Basel - 4th
- Only 1 win in 4 matches.
- 2 consecutive away wins.
- 2+ goals scored v the bottom 3 home and away.
- 5/7 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Sion are in good ultra recent form and will test that Basel 2 goal habit.
- It may be 0-0 at halftime but not necessarily at fulltime.