A London derby today and we have 2-goals-a-game-at-home Palace playing an Arsenal clearly struggling away from home. I decided here to lay Arsenal if Arsenal scored first. I have already started working on Saturday and Sunday research and, as long as I have no family commitments (while with family over Xmas) I would like to do a live chat on Saturday.
20:00 - Crystal Palace v Arsenal - 1.87 Arsenal
- This is a London Derby. Note that as Palace have had some success meeting fellow Capital teams.
- I will not look at head to heads as Palace has a new manager.
- Unbeaten in 8 matches.
- Palace have scored 2 goals in each of their last 6 home matches.
- Only 3 clean sheets this season have come under Woy Hodgson.
- Scored and conceded in their last 6 home matches.
- Only met one of the top 8 at home, a 2-1 win v Chelsea.
- 12 of 15 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
- 3 draws in their last 4 matches.
- Failed to score in only 4 matches.
- Really poor away from home. Only away wins v 7th and 9th.only scored 2 goals or more in one away match.
- 7 of 9 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Please note that this is a London Derby and typically we see teams play to their optimum.
We cannot ignore Palace's 2 goals-a-game at home.
- Arsenal we know a really poor away from home and if scoring first, I would be keener to lay them in the hope Palace's 2 goals pattern continues.