I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and see you on Telegram throughout the day. Guess who's back? It's our show biz pals Bodo/Glimt who scored their 2 goals 2nd half and had a rare 0-0 at halftime. Remember the patterns. Only twice now since the start of LAST season have Bodo/Glimt had a 0-0 at halftime. Only once since the start of LAST season have they failed to score 2 goals. It served us well last time out at 1-1.
French Ligue 1
19:45 - Toulouse v Nantes - 2.70 Nantes
- This is the Relegation/Promotion Final first leg. Toulouse come from French Ligue 2, Nantes from the French Ligue 1.
- The bad news for Toulouse is that just one Ligue 2 side has been promoted through these play-offs since 2016/2017.
Italian Serie B
20:30 - Venezia v Cittadella - 2.20 Venezia
- Seria B play-offs.
- 2 consecutive losses for Cittadella plays a Venezia with 1-0, win, 1-1, 1-0 win recently.
- 1-1 when these 2 met as recently as 10th May 2021 - Venezia scored first there.
German Bundesliga 2
17:15 - Ingolstadt v Osnabruck - 2.20 Ingolstadt
- Ingostadt finished 3rd in German Bundesliga 3. Osnabruck could not hold on to a lead v Erzgebirge and eventually ended up in the relegation play offs.
- This is a 2 legged affair. So tough to evaluate the top of a lesser league v a struggler from a better league.
17:00 - Bodo/Glimt v Haugesund - 1.36 Bodo/Glimt
- 2 consecutive 0-0's for Haugesund playing a Bodo/Glimt we know all too well. The latter tend to score before halftime but did not last match. Bodo tend to score 2 goals. They did last match, 0-1, 1-1, 1-2 Bodo! Reliable in that regard.
- That 0-0 is a concern given Bodo/Glimt did have a quiet first half v Brann. But keep the faith that Bodo/Glimt can conjure up their 2 goals.
17:00 - Lillestrom v Odd BK - 2.50 Lillestrom
- 2 consecutive 3-1 losses for Lillestrom.2 consecutive 2-0 defeats by halftime.
- Last goals were 85th and 90th minute.
- 2-2 and 1-1 for Odd. Like Lillestrom, Odd have not had a 0-0 at halftime.
17:00 - Sandefjord v Rosenborg - 1.57 Rosenborg
- 0-3 loss and 1-3 win for Sandefjord this season.
- Rosenborg have only lost v Molde in their last 5 matches and that was a tough match to predict as both sides went into that match unbeaten. It was a 2-3.2-2, 3-2 win, 2--3 loss recently for Rosenborg. 1-1 and 2-2 draws away from home.
- Sandefjord's win v Tromso latest did buck the market's expectations.
- I will remain with Rosenborg here not to lose. Remember that they were 1-2 down to Brann and won 3-2 so have that goal power in them.
- Neither side has had a 0-0 at halftime.
17:00 - Sarpsborg v Kristiansund - 2.15 Sarpsborg
- 2 draws for Sarpsborg.
- 2 losses, 2 wins for Kristiansund.
17:00 - Stabaek v Brann - 2.25 Stabaek
- Stabaek have only had 2 matches, both draws. Brann have played 5 matches and lost the lot. They gave a very good account v Bodo Glimt latest, keeping Bodo out first half (and that is only the 2nd time in a full season and a bit!). Brann eventually conceded their usual 2 goals.
- V Rosenborg, Brann were leading 1-2 and v Bodo they made it 1-1 so for me these are improving performances against likely top 3 opponents. Watch out therefore for Brann being competitive here in a match against a side unlikely to trouble the top of the league.
- Very little of course to read from Stabaek.
17:00 - Stromsgodset v Tromso - 2.20 Stromsgodset
- A win and a loss so far for Stroms, and Loss, Draw, Win, Loss for Tromso. Very little to get our teeth into.
- 3-3-0-3 goals conceded by Tromso this season is a concern for them defensively.
17:00 - Viking v Mjondalen - 1.80 Viking
- Win, Loss, Loss, Win for Viking. The wins have been 3-1! They failed to score in defeat. They should get a chance today v Mjondalen who led Valerenga 1-0 before ending 1-1. Mjondalen won their opener 0-3 v Sandefjord. Looks like Mjondalen have had a bang on the head. This is most unlike them!!
- We will see which Viking turns up. If they score, they should go unbeaten.
19:00 - Molde v Valerenga - 1.80 Molde
- Molde may not need Scully this season, with 3 wins and a draw and a very impressive 2-3 win v then-unbeaten Rosenborg. 2-3-4-3 goals scored by Molde this season.
- Draw, Win, Loss, Draw for Valerenga. They have scored and conceded in 3 matches and conceded first v the last 2 sides.
- Too much conceding from Valerenga today against a side scoring goals for fun. 1.8 may look generous about Molde if they can build on their laying-down-a-marker-win v big gun Rosenborg.
- 2-5-3-2 goals before halftime Molde. First half over 1.5 goals ?
Danish 1st Division
18:00 - Hvidovre v Hobro - 2.25 Hvidovre
- Win, Loss, Win, Draw, Draw for Hvidovre. 2 consecutive 2-2's for Hvidovre.
- 3 clean sheets for Hobro ended with a 0-2 v Vendsyssel.
- 3-4 Hvidovre and 1-1 last 2 head to heads.
18:00 - Kolding v Skive - 2.05 Kolding
- Win, Win, Loss, Draw, Win for Kolding. 3 clean sheets and a loss last 4 matches.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Win, Draw for Skive of late.
- I suppose a conceding of 3-3-2 goals by Skive latest may leave them vulnerable?
- 2-1 Kolding, 1-1, 2-4 Skive, 2-1 Skive recent head to heads.
18:00 - Vendsyssel v Fremad Amager - 1.53 Vendsyssel
- Fremad Amager tend to lose, failing to score in 4 matches. 3 consecutive 1-0 defeats.
- Draw, Loss, Win, Draw, Win for Vendsyssel recently. 3-2-2 goals scored.
- The market looks right here although Fremad are just losing matches but Vendsyssel's scoring recently is consistent enough to suggest the odds are right here.