How did you get on last night? I'll do a review/preview video so you can see what you caught, and what you missed! More Premier League football today and our Spanish friends whose season will still have its twists and its turns.
English Premier League
19:45 - Everton v Newcastle - 1.75 Newcastle
- 18th v 3rd. 31 points the goal with an Everton win. Newcastle's job is to cement 3rd spot and a Champions League place. Emphatic win over Tottenham latest. But Everton reminded us, in keeping goal-laden Palace quiet that a Sean Dyche side is very hard to score against. You feel an Everton win would be 1-0.
19:45 - Southampton v Bournemouth - 2.30 Southampton
- 20th v 15th. A draw is not good enough, even if you score 3 goals and against the league leaders. The Saints need a win which will at least nudge them nearer to 2nd, 3rd and 4th bottom.
- Bournemouth have won their last 2 away matches v Leicester and Tottenham but it was West Ham who brought them down to earth last match. They are only 5 points above the relegation zone.
20:15 - Tottenham v Man Utd - 2.50 Man Utd
- This is an imponderable now Antonio Conte has the sack. Man Utd have 2 games in hand in 4th spot to Tottenham's 5th spot.
- Top 4 is the goal for both teams. 2.5 the favourite tells you everything you need to know
Spanish La Liga Primera
18:30 - Valencia v Valladolid - 1.85 Valencia
- Valencia would love to meet Elche each week. Gentle respite with a comfortable away win.
- 17th v 14th. That win takes Valencia outside of the bottom 3. Valladolid are 5 points above the relegation zone.
- 8 matches left this season is ample time for Valencia to save their season. Usually a top 10 side at worst, this is an inexplicable decline.
- Relegation six-pointer.
18:30 - Villarreal v Espanyol - 1.67 Villareal
- 6th v 19th. 7 points to the Champions League places for Villareal but they will have to end a 2 match losing run where both teams scored.
- Espanyol could get out of the bottom 3 with a win but are in woeful form. Plenty of motivation for both teams.
21:00 - Athletic Bilbao v Sevilla - 1.85 Athletic Bilbao
- 7th v 12th. 8 points shy of the Champions League places, Athletic won as they were expected to away v Almeria latest.
- Sevilla are delighted with their season but should be top 5. They did flirt with the relegation places earlier in the season. They are still only 8 points above the relegation zone so it ain't over just yet.
20:00 - Fiorentina v Cremonese - 1.33 Fiorentina
- Just a quick mention, despite this being a cup match. Fiorentina have impressed me this season.