As you saw yesterday, there is money to be made regardless of the number of matches, or the league. I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
12:00 - Neman Grodno (Res) v Energetik - BGU Minsk (Res) - 1.53 Neman Grodno
- Neman won the 2 2019 head to heads 1-3 and 1-0.
- This season Neman have won their 2 home matches 4-0 and 5-2.
- Their sole loss in 5 matches came away last match.
- That was the only match in which Neman failed to score. Neman have conceded in their last 3 matches.
- Energetik's sole win came last match. Away from home, 3-0 and 0-0 - Energetik have yet to score away from home.
- Energetik's sole clean sheet came in a 0-0 away last match. I would expect goals today so lay any late 0-0 (as was the case in the Tajikistan match yesterday).
- The market looks right based on head to heads, Neman's 2 home wins, and Energetik's inability to score away.
13:00 - FC Smolevichi (Res) v Dinamo Minsk (Res) - 1.28 Dinamo Minsk
- Dinamo Minsk reserves won the 2 head to heads recently 4-0 and 0-3. Emphatic and in keeping with the odds quote today.
- Smolevichi opened the season well with 3 consecutive wins but have since lost 0-4 and 6-2. 10 goals conceded in 2 matches and playing a Minsk side 0-7 in the last 2 head to heads.
- 4-0 win and 0-4 loss for Smolevichi at home.
- Dinamo Minsk are unbeaten so far this season. 4 wins to nil and a 2-2 away v Minsk in the derby match.
- Dinamo Minsk have scored 11 goals and conceded none in their last 2 matches.
- It looks like a clear cut away win today, and emphatically so. 3+ goals from Dinamo Minsk reserves today?