It's quieter than Prince Andrew's Royal Engagement list today. Just the Belgian Juliper League. I have done a video at the DRT Facebook page on the 20 minute strategy.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
19:30 - Antwerp v Gent - 2.6 Gent
- +2.5 goals: There have been +2.5 goals in 7/10 Royal Antwerp home matches and in 7/9 KAA Gent away matches against top-six teams. KAA Gent have drawn the first half in 7/10 away matches.
- All 4 defeats came away.
- 5 wins and a draw at home.
- Only one clean sheet.
- Failed to score in only 1 match.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime.
- Scored and conceded in all bar 2 matches.
- 2+ goals scored in each of their last 2 at home.
- Scored and conceded last 9 matches.
- No 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 2-1 v 1st at home and 2-2 v 3rd at home.
- Only 2 losses came away.
- Failed to score in only one match.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime away.
- Only 1 win away. 4 draws though.
- Antwerp are in excellent home form and are unbeaten at home v the top 3. 2-1 and 2-2. This is likely to be competitive.
- I would lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- I would be happy to lay Gent if they scored first. They have consistently shown themselves as poor travellers. These 2 teams are meeting each other in consecutive matches so today will be a marker.