A day for the in-play stats with the one-legged Europa League matches. I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and be on Telegram throughout the day for you.
SPANISH LA LIGA
18:00 - Athletic Club v Cádiz - 1.73 Athletic
- No home match yet for Atl Bilbao. Loss and win.
- Newly promoted Cadiz lost their 2 home matches and beat newly promoted Huesca.
- Expectation for Cadiz struggles?
18:00 - Sevilla v Levante - 1.50 Sevilla
- Sevilla came from behind against Cadiz and beat them 1-3.
- Loss and win for Levante this season, 4-2 loss and 1-3 win. Goals galore.
- Both teams have scored so far.
- Sevilla did 0-0 in their opening match and saw 4 goals 2nd half.
20:30 - Celta v Barcelona - 1.55 Barcelona
- Draw, Win, Draw for Celta this season, 2 away draws. Both teams scored in their last 2 matches.
- Barcelona are under the management of Ronald Koeman. 4-0 win at home v Villareal.
- Still that relative unknown about Barcelona but their opening match surely instils some confidence?
20:30 - Granada v Osasuna - 2.25 Granada
- Postponed on soccerstats.com
- 2 wins and a loss v Atl Madrid for Granada. They have scored in all matches. 2-0 and 2-1 wins at home.
- Win, Loss, Loss for Osasuna. 0-2 win and 1-0 loss away.
ENGLISH LEAGUE CUP
17:30 - Brentford v Fulham - 2.4 Brentford
- Revenge on the menu? Fulham beat Brentford in the Play-off Final. That'll be raw.
- If I was Fulham manager though, I'd get out of the League cup and focus on Premier League survival.
- 3 extra time league cup matches in 4 for Brentford. Fulham have conceded 3-3-3 goals so far in the Premier League.
- 2 consecutive wins in the League Cup for Fulham. Respite from the beatings in the Premier League? An interesting match but Fulham, please get out of this Mickey Mouse competition if you have any ambitions to stay in the Premier League.
19:00 - Aston Villa v Stoke - 1.73 Aston Villa
- Nice 4 match winning run for Aston Villa in all competitions. 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- 3 1-0 wins in 4 matches for Stoke. 2 1-0 wins in the League Cup.
- Will defences be on top here? Do Villa want a sustained distraction like the League Cup?
19:45 - Liverpool v Arsenal - 2.10 Liverpool
- Arsenal's top 6 woes away from home in the Premier League were exposed by an utterly dominant Liverpool side. This will be a different story altogether. Both sides are going to make wholesale changes to the teams, making this match a little difficult to read without recourse to the in-play stats.
EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFIERS
- From what I can see, these are one-legged affairs which changes the dynamic of these matches. One chance only in these matches. Pay attention to the odds and use the in-play stats. I am not researching.
15:00 - Ararat-Armenia v Red Star Belgrade - 1.36 Red Star
17:30 - CFR Cluj v Kuopio PS - 1.17 Cluj
18:00 - Charleroi v Lech Poznan - 2.10 Charleroi
18:00 - Dinamo Zagreb v Flora - 1.08 Dinamo Zagreb
18:00 - Liberec v Apoel Nicosia - 2.30 Liberec
18:00 - Malmo v Granada - 1.91 Granada
18:00 - Rosenborg v PSV Eindhoven - 1.80 PSV
18:30 - Hapoel Be'er Sheva v Vik. Plzen - 2.10 Plzen
19:00 - Copenhagen v Rijeka - 1.67 Copenhagen
19:00 - FK Sarajevo v Celtic - 1.33 Celtic
19:00 - Legia Warsaw v Qarabag - 1.83 Legia Warsaw
19:00 - Standard Liege v Fehervar - 1.44 Standard
19:30 - Basel v CSKA Sofia - 1.40 Basel
19:30 - Dundalk v Klaksvik - 1.50 Dundalk
19:45 - AEK Athens v Wolfsburg - 2.00 Wolfsburg
19:45 - Rangers v Galatasaray - 2.20 Rangers
20:00 - Rio Ave v AC Milan - 1.80 AC Milan
20:00 - Tottenham v Maccabi Haifa - 1.10 Tottenham