Europa League dominates proceedings today. I will do a review/preview video and telegram throughout the day. Apologies if the stats scanner was down. This is out of my sphere of influence. It is back up now. No research today for the Europa League - I hope you understand why.
UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
- These are the first of 2 legs in the Europa League. I will not be researching these matches for the same reason as the Champions League. The first leg is not match over. Tactics will play a part. The second legs will provide the concrete trading angles. uk.soccerway.com has excellent write ups on the Europa League.
17:55 - Braga v Roma - 2.10 Roma
17:55 - Dynamo Kiev v Club Brugge - 2.60 Dynamo Kiev
17:55 - Krasnodar v Dinamo Zagreb - 2.15 Krasnador
17:55 - Olympiacos v PSV Eindhoven - 2.10 Olympiakos
17:55 - Real Sociedad v Man Utd - 2.15 Man Utd
17:55 - Red Star Belgrade v AC Milan - 1.91 AC Milan
17:55 - Slavia Prague v Leicester - 2.10 Leicester
- Czech republic v England.
17:55 - Wolfsberger AC v Tottenham - 1.44 Tottenham
17:55 - Young Boys v Leverkusen - 2.05 Leverkusen
20:00 - Benfica v Arsenal - 2.37 Arsenal
20:00 - Granada v Napoli - 2.15 Napoli
20:00 - Lille v Ajax - 2.62 both sides
20:00 - Maccabi Tel Aviv v Shakhtar Donetsk - 1.83 Shakhtar Donestk
20:00 - Molde v Hoffenheim - 1.50 Hoffenheim
20:00 - Royal Antwerp v Rangers - 2.05 Rangers
20:00 - Salzburg v Villarreal - 2.25 Salzburg
DANISH FIRST DIVISION
18:00 - Silkeborg v Kolding - 1.33 Silkeborg
- 3rd v 11th. I think this match is worth monitoring. Last match, it was 0-0 at halftime and Silkeborg scored 2nd half.
- Silkeborg's only loss at home came v 1st in the league.
- 0-4 win last head to head v Kolding.
- 2+ goals scored by Silkeborg in all bar 1 home match.
- Kolding have not had an away win and lost away v the top 4.