Internationals begin today. Asia, Euros and U21's. I will do a quick video at DRT Facebook. Remember the sub 1.2 shots. We expect these teams to win, score 3/4 goals and score before halftime. All realistic assumptions. So if 0-0 after 20 minutes, back 1-0, 2-0, any unquoted in the halftime score market for the strong favourites. If sub 1.2 shots are 0-0 at halftime, back 3-0, 3-1, any other home score these strong favs in the correct score market.
UEFA EURO 2020
17:00 - Turkey v Iceland - 1.8 Turkey
- Group H sees Turkey on top. 2 matches remain in the group.
- This is really a 3 horse race, 4 at a stretch. Turkey have 19 points, Iceland have 15 points.
- A win for Iceland takes them 2nd and takes points off Turkey.
- Turkey's only loss was .....2-1 at Iceland. Turkey look vulnerable to these top 3 sides (France and Iceland).
- 3 losses for Iceland v France (twice) and Albania.
- 4/4 home wins without conceding for Turkey. 2 consecutive away losses for Iceland.
- Turkey may be tough to score against at home, but Iceland did score 2 goals against them away.
19:45 - France v Moldova - 1.02 France
- With such a tight top 3 in Group H, France must win and will win. France's only loss came v Turkey.
- 1-4 away win v Moldova. We should expect 3/4 goals at least from France today. If 0-0 after 20 minutes, back 1-0, 2-0, any unquoted in the halftime score market.
Serbia v Luxembourg - 1.17 Serbia
- Group B sees Serbia 3rd on 10 points. Luxembourg are 4th on 4 points and will not be progressing with 2 matches remaining.
- A win for Serbia takes them, possibly, 2nd in the group. They cannot catch Ukraine but they can battle it out for 2nd with Portugal.
- 1-3 away win v Luxembourg augurs well for today. Serbia are scoring and conceding so Luxembourg could score. But we see 3 wins in 4 matches for Serbia when they have conceded recently.
- Luxembourg's only win came v Lithuania. They are on a run of 3 consecutive defeats.
- Serbia must win and should win. If they can score 3 goals away v Luxembourg, this could be replicated with home advantage here.
England v Montenegro - 1.09 England
- 3 horse race in Group A with 2 matches remaining.
- Montenegro are out of this race.
- England have only lost to the Czech republic.
- 1-5 last time they met Montenegro.
- 100% win record at home scoring 2-5 goals.
- Angles? Simple. England should be scoring 4 goals at least. A win here should guarantee qualification with a game in hand.
- If there is anyway to back Sterling and Kane to both score in the same match, as it as occurred in each of the last 3 Euro qualifiers.
Albania v Andorra - 1.18 Albania
- Andorra are out of it but Albania have a real chance of 3rd place here.
- 0-3 Albania the last time these 2 met should be replicated with home advantage.
- 1.18 for me suggests a) a goal before halftime and b) back 3-0, 3-1, any other home score if the match is 0-0 at halftime (remember Olympiakos last Sunday anyone?).
Portugal v Lithuania - 1.05 Portugal
- Portugal are still not safe in Group B but play bottom side Lithuania.
- Portugal's only defeat came v the Ukraine. 1-5 away win v Lithuania saw Ronaldo score 4 goals.
- Strong defensively at home, Portugal will unlikely concede 2 goals today.
- 5 consecutive defeats for Lithuania.
- Expect goals before halftime, 4+ goals from Portugal and a possible win to nil.
Czech Republic v Kosovo - 1.72 Czech
- Group A sees the Czechs 2nd to England, and Kosov 3rd. So this is an important must-win for both sides. A need to take points off the nearest rival.
- 4 wins in 5 matches for the Czechs. And Kosovo are the side who broke that sequence with a 2-1 home win over the Czechs. Kosovo came from behind in that match.
- Both teams have scored in 5/6 matches for Kosovo, with just the one loss v England.
- 1-3-3 goals scored away by the Kosovans.
- Angles? This is a match I think where Kosovo could be competitive. I would lay the Czechs if they scored first here. Low liability lay given they are already odds-on favourites.
UEFA U21 CHAMPIONSHIP
12:00 - Armenia U21 v Republic of Ireland - 1.64 Ireland
- Ireland are top of Group A playing at least one more match than rivals.
- Armenia are 2nd bottom.
- 1-0 loss only when these 2 last met. 2 1-0 losses for Armenia U21 suggests this might be a bit tighter now Ireland are away.
- 0-0 and 1-0 loss for Ireland last 2 matches.
- Will this be another tight match for the Irish who have failed to score in 2 matches? Back 0-0 pre-match?
14:00 - Azerbaijan U21 v Liechtenstein U21 - 1.26 Azerbaijan
- Group B sees Azerbaijan 2nd bottom. 1 loss and 4 defeats.
- Liechtenstein u21 have 1 win and 3 losses.
- Interestingly Liechtenstein beat Azerbaijan 1-0 last head to head, their sole win. That goal was a penalty.
- Azerbaijan failed to score in 4 matches.
- Liechtenstein failed to score in 4 matches.
- Tough to trust Liechtenstein to bust the odds here. 0-0 backable pre match?
16:30 - Lithuania U21 v Croatia U21 - 1.34 Croatia
- Lithuania have failed to score in 3 matches.
- Group D sees 1 win, 1 draw, 2 losses Lithuania.
- Croatia have played only 2 matches. 1-2 loss v Scotland and 0-7 win v San Marino.
- Croatia U21 look capable of outscoring Lithuania U21 here. They also can rocket up the group with plenty of matches in hand.
17:00 - Czech Republic U21 v San Marino U21 - 1.01 Czech
- Group D. 20 minute rule. If Czechs are 0-0 at 20 minutes, back 1-0, 2-0, any other home score in the halftime score market.
- Also if 0-0 at halftime, back 3-0, 3-1, any other score.
17:30 - Israel U21 v Montenegro U21 - 1.67 Israel
- Group F sees Israel 4th playing 2 matches. 3 match Montenegro are 2nd bottom saw them concede 2 goals.
- 2 wins for the Israelis saw both teams score. 3 losses for Montenegro.
- Montenegro look blunt in attack and welcoming in defence. Israel to score 2 goals?
18:00 - Gibraltar U21 v Netherlands U21 - 1.01 Netherland
- You know the drill here with unbackable sides. Get creative to create value.
18:00 - Romania U21 v Finland U21 - 1.57 Romania
- Group H sees 3rd v 2nd. Romania U21 have a game in hand over Finland U21.
- Romania U21 lost to Denmark U21. 2 3-0 wins at home v Ukraine U21 and Northern Ireland U21.
- 2 wins for Finland U21 v Ukraine U21 and Malta U21. 1-1 v Northern Ireland U21 and 0-1 loss to Denmark U21.
- Angles? Finland have 7 points in 4 matches. Romania have 6 points in 3 matches. So better form with the market favourites.
18:45 - Spain U21 v North Macedonia - 1.11 Spain
- Group F sees 1st v 2nd. 3 wins to nil for the Spanish.2 wins and a draw for North Macedonia saw both teams score.
ASIA WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS
10:30 - Myanmar v Tajikistan - 1.54 Tajikistan
- Group F sees Myanmar bottom with 3/3 losses. Tajikistan are 3rd, with 2 wins and a loss.
- 147th v 116th in the rankings.
- Myanmar have failed to score so far. 2 1-0 wins for Tajikistan.
11am - Maldives v Philippines - 1.53 Philippines
- 1 win in 3 for Maldives.
- 1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss for Philippines.
- 1-0-1 goals scored by Maldives.
- 3-4-0 scored by Philippines who look to be able to outscore Maldives?
11am - Turkmenistan v Korea DPR - 2.7 North Korea
- 1 win and 2 defeats for Turkmenistan.
- 2 wins and a draw for Korea DPR. The Great Leader, Kim Jong Un, scored a masterful 35 goals and also acted as goal-keeper in these heroic victories.
- 133rd v 115th in the rankings.
11:20 - Kyrgyz Republic v Japan - 1.14 Japan
- 2nd and 1st here in Group F.
- 94th v 28th in the rankings.
- Kyrgyz lost to Tajikistan.
- 3/3 wins for Japan without conceding. It looks as clear as the match odds suggest. In 2 of those 3 matches, Japan did score before halftime so note that today with a 1.14 shot.
12:00 - Hong Kong v Bahrain - 1.43 Bahrain
- Group C sees Bahrain 2nd and Hong Kong 4th after 3 matches.
- 145th v 101st.
- 1-1 and 2 defeats without scoring for Hong Kong.
- 1-1 and 2 1-0 wins for Bahrain who could edge what might be a tight match.
12:00 - Uzbekistan v Saudi Arabia - 2.00 Uzbekistan
- 85th v 69th.
- Uzbekistan are top of Group D. Saudi Arabia are 2nd.
- Uzbekistan lost to Pakistan, but beat Yemen and Singapore, scoring 8 goals.
- The Saudis are unbeaten, albeit 2 draws and a win.
- No angles for me.
12:45 - Malaysia v Thailand - 1.93 Thailand
- No point really putting the 2020 World Cup on. Hand the trophy to Thailand now.
- Thailand top Group G, with Malaysia 4th.
- 158th v 109th.
- A win and 2 defeats for Malaysia.
- 0-0 draw and 2 wins for the Thais.5 goals scored in the wins is a real improvement for Thailand in attach. 2 clean sheets too.
- A slight favouring of the Mighty Thailand. Vastly improved scoring under new management.
13:00 - Vietnam v UAE - 2.78 Vietnam
- Group G sees Vietnam 2nd and UAE 3rd.
- 97th v 67th.
- 2 clean sheets and a win for Vietnam.
- 2 wins and a loss v Thailand for UAE.
- No strong angles.
13:00 - Lebanon v South Korea - 1.33 Korea
- Group H sees South Korea top and Lebanon 3rd.
- Lebanon lost to 2nd placed North Korea, another exceptional display from the Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un who scored both goals.
- South Korea are really defensively strong, 3/3 clean sheets. I must be with the market.
14:00 - Syria v China - 2.42 China
- 83rd v 69th.
- Group A sees 1st and 2nd.
- 3/3 wins for Syria.
- 2 wins and a draw for China. 3 clean sheets.
- The best 2 teams in the group. Tight rankings too.
14:00 - Iraq v Iran - 1.75 Iran
- 74th v 27th.
- A draw and 2 wins to nil for Iraq. 2 wins and a loss v Bahrain for Iran.
- Both sides failed to beat Bahrain.
- Both sides are keeping clean sheets in their wins.
- Note here that Iran are the top rated Asian side in the FIFA Rankings.
14:00 - Afghanistan v India - 2.64 Afghanistan
- 149th v 106th in the rankings.
- Group E sees 3rd v 4th. Both are losing touch to the top 2.
- Not for me.
15:00 - Yemen v Palestine - 1.78 Palestine
- 141st v 99th.
- Group D sees Yemen bottom and Palestine 3rd.
- 2-2, 2-2, 5-0 loss for Yemen.
- Palestine beat the team which beat Yemen 5-0. Good collateral form?
15:00 - Oman v Bangladesh - 1.05 Oman
- 84th v 184th.
- Group E sees Oman 2nd, and Bangladesh bottom.
- 2 losses and a draw for Bangladesh. 2 wins and a loss v top side Qatar for Oman.
16:00 - Jordan v Australia - 1.88 Australia
- 3/3 wins for Australia. 2 wins to nil.
- 1-2 v Chinese Taipei, 0-0 v Kuwait and 3-0 v Nepal for Jordan (a good result, backed 3-0, 3-1, any other home score at halftime for these 1.15 shots then).
- 98th v 44th in the rankings.
- I would tentatively fancy Australia here.
16:00 - Kuwait v Chinese Taipei - 1.09 Kuwait
- Group B sees Australia and Jordan dominate. Chinese Taipei have lost their 3 matches.
- Collateral form? 7-0 win for Kuwait v Nepal. A Nepal who beat Chinese Taipei 0-2.