As I said yesterday, this is the calm before the storm. Leagues I would not ordinarily trade or research. At least Finland and Norway have a number of matches under their belts. There may be good trading angles. For those new to the DRT Bulletin, and who are asking me how to use the 'tips', I thought I would explain a little about the purpose of this DRT Bulletin. Its purpose is to provide a statistical and form angle into the matches. If the matches run to form, then the pointers in the Conclusions will come to fruition. I do not provide 'tips' per se, as we are trading and not betting. We are looking for angles into a match which we can utilize in-play. The most basic is this. We expected both teams to score, or we expected 2 goals in total in a specific match. This is what the research suggested. If a match is 0-0 at halftime therefore, there is a ready angle now isn't there? We can assume 2nd half goals and place our trades accordingly (lay the 0-0, lay the draw, back a team showing best first half, back a certain correct score). A good example of this would be to note JJK below. 27 of their 33 goals conceded at home came 2nd half. Take this stat in play if the match is 0-0 at halftime or JJK are even leading. If I am online, I will follow these Finnish matches on Twitter @drtclub. The season ends some 5 games hence but there seems to be plenty of angles with these sides.
16:30 - HIFK v PS Kemi - 1.9 HIFK
- 0-0 and 0-2 Kemi in the last 2 head to heads.
- This is 11th v 12th currently so strugglers early on this season.
- All wins have come v 7th and lower.
- Have scored 2 goals only once at home.
- Lost to 9th and 10th already at home 0-2.
- No defeat in 4 at home.
- Only 1 away draw was a 3-3.
- Solid away record v 8th and lower, sees 3 wins, a draw and a 2-1 loss.
- 3 losses and a draw last 4 matches.
- Like HIFK at home, PS Kemi concede more away than they score.
- Lay any late draw and hope PS Kemi continue to avoid the draw.
16:30 - JJK v Ilves - 1.62 Ilves
- 3-1 JJK and 2-1 Ilves in the 2 2017 head to heads, about sums this league up!
- This is 12th v 4th.
- Only 4 wins includes one v Ilves.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- Conceded in each of their last 8 home matches.
- 92% over 1.5 goals at home.
- Never won to nil at home.
- 27 of 33 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Ilves was the only win home and away v top 5 sides.
- A strong both teams to score stat at home.
- Only 1 loss in 15 matches.
- 7 draws in 8 away matches is the reason they are not higher than 4th spot.
- Only 1 0-0 in the last 8 matches at halftime.
- Scored and conceded in 7 of their last 8 matches.
- 9 of 13 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Expect 2 goals bare minimum in total.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Both teams to score is a strong recent trend for Ilves and overall home trend to JJK so it is a high possibility.
- JJK I would be keener to lay if scoring first has they have had only 4 clean sheets all season.
- Ilves are the form team here despite JJK beating them this season.
16:30 - KuPS v RoPS - 1.41 KuPS
- 0-1 and 3-0 KuPS in the last 2 head to heads.
- This is 2nd v 7th so KuPS should be assumed as the form side.
- 4 wins in 5 matches.
- Scored and conceded in 7 of their last 8 matches.
- 6 wins in their last 7 home matches.
- Scored 2+ goals in each of their last 3 home matches.
- No home 0-0.
- 16 goals scored at home in the last 30 minutes of matches.
- Have only lost at home v the top 5.
- Only 1 draw in 10 matches.
- Only 1 win in 5 matches.
- Only 1 win in 12 away matches.
- No 0-0.
- 9 of 12 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Only 2 away wins v 1st and 4th.
- Lay any late 0-0.
- Both teams could score today and KuPS not lose so lay RoPS if RoPS score first.
- KuPS could score 2 goals at least today.
- Watch out for KuPS goals in the 60th minute + if they have only scored 1 goal for instance coming to that period. I would look for them scoring again.
16:30 - Lahti v IFK Mariehamn - 1.87 Lahti
- 0-2 and 6-2 Lahti in the last 2 head to heads.
- This is 3rd v 5th so 2 inform sides.
- Only 5 defeats all season and only 3 defeats since 23rd May 2017.
- Scored and conceded in their last 5 matches.
- 9 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Only 2 home defeats.
- Won both encounters this season v IFK.
- All defeats bar 1 came away.
- No win in 8 away.
- 6 of 8 goals scored away came first half.
- Only 1 away win.
- Tend to lose away v teams above them in the league.
- On form, Lahti should not be losing today.
- Lahti have a high concentration of 0-0's at halftime at home so do not be surprised with a 0-0 at halftime but it should not end 0-0 fulltime.
16:30 - VPS v FC Inter - 2.44 VPS
- The market is telling us that this could be a tricky match.
- VPS won 0-1 and 3-2 in the last 2 head to heads.
- This is 8th v 9th so could be as tight as the market suspects.
- No win in 12.
- 4 defeats in 5 home matches is part of a run of 7 at home without a win and 12 overall without a win.
- Conceded in their last 10 matches.
- Have beaten Inter home and away this season.
- Only 2 home defeats v 5th and lower.
- Scored and conceded in all home matches v the bottom 4.
- Highly inconsistent. 4 wins only since 17th June.
- Scored ad conceded in their last 7 matches.
- No draw in 13 away.
- 7 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches.
- 17 of 25 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Only 1 away draw v 1st.
- Both teams could score in an over 2.5 goals match today.
- Lay any late draw.
- If Inter have not scored by halftime, the probability of them scoring 2nd half increases so note that in play.
- This could be a 2-2 match. I will back 2-2 pre match and hope the expected both teams to score materializes and over 2.5 goals materialises. This 2-2 is only a trading angle and there is scope to trade out at 2-0/0-2, 2-1/1-2.
18:00 - SJK v HJK Helsinki - 1.67 HJK
- 3 consecutive HJK wins to nil in head to heads.
- This is 6th v 1st.
- 0-6 loss to HJK at home as recently as August.
- 7 0-0's at halftime at home.
- 16 of 22 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Not scored more than 1 goal at home v teams above them in the league.
- Are champions with games to spare.
- Only 2 losses.
- 7 consecutive wins.
- Failed to score in only 4 matches.
- No defeat in 11 away.
- Unbeaten v the top 6.
- HJK may be switched off as they are champions. That has not stopped them racking up 7 consecutive home wins.
- They remain unbeaten v top 6 and we have to presume this HJK want to play today despite nothing to play for.
- If that presumption is correct, SJK should be layed if scoring first. If HJK have not scored against them by halftime, expect a 2nd half goal.
18:00 - Valerenga v Haugesund - 2.26 Valerenga
- 1-1 and 4-3 Haugesund in the last 2 head to heads.
- This is 12th v 5th after 23 matches.
- Only 1 win in 9 came last home match.
- Scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 at home.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime in the last 14 matches.
- Scored and conceded at home v top 9.
- All wins bar one came v teams 10th and lower.
- Only 2 defeats since 28th May.
- Unbeaten home and away v 11th and lower.
- Wins away v 11th, 12th and 14th were to nil.
- Strictly on form, Haugesund should not lose today.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on Valerenga.