I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and see you on Telegram. Europa League first legs can offer few angles.
UEFA Europa League (EL)
17:55 - Ajax v Young Boys - 1.61 Ajax
- First leg so a clean slate and a need for the Young Boys to score an away goal.
- 3 consecutive 2-1 wins for Ajax in the EL.
- 3 draws in a row in all competitions for YB.
- Impressive 6 goal haul over 2 legs v Bayer Leverkusen.
17:55 - Dynamo Kiev v Villarreal - 1.95 Villareal
- 4 consecutive wins for Villareal in the EL, 3 to nil.
- Dynamo Kiev went through last round with a 1-1 and 0-1.
17:55 - Man Utd v AC Milan - 1.65 Man Utd
- 4 consecutive clean sheets for United in all competitions.
- 2 consecutive clean sheets last round.
- Unimpressive 2-2 away and 1-1 at home for Milan last round but effective enough to see them here. No Ibrahimovic at time of writing for them.
17:55 - Slavia Prague v Rangers - 2.40 Slavia Prague
- Slavia Prague really impressed in keeping Leicester out home and away and Leicester are arguably more potent than Rangers.
- 3-2-3-2-4-5 goals scored by Rangers this competition.3-2-2-0-3-2 goals conceded though!! Will Slavia Prague be as defensively generous as Rangers' previous opponents?
20:00 - Granada v Molde - 1.44 Granada
- Despite losing to Napoli 2nd leg, Granada went through on the away goal rule.
- Was it a dodgy Hoff or an excellent Molde defence? 1-3 down first leg, Molde got it back to 3-3 and 2nd leg held out despite an onslaught from Hoffenheim. Somehow Molde won 0-2 2nd leg. It forever remains one of football's greatest mysteries.
- So, Molde cannot readily be dismissed today and 1.44 Granada is rather dismissive. We shall see if the market gets it right.
20:00 - Olympiacos v Arsenal - 1.95 Arsenal
- Arsenal have barely had a moment's worry, only Benfica scoring first was a concern, and Arsenal soon equalised.
- Oly did play Arsenal in February 2020, a 0-1 away win and 0-1 Oly away win so on that basis this could really be a tight one. Both goals were 2nd half goals.
20:00 - Roma v Shakhtar Donetsk - 1.60 Roma
- 5 goals against Braga last round for Roma. Shakhtar won to nil in both of their legs v Maccabi Tel Aviv.
20:00 - Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb - 1.40 Tottenham
- Spurs have impressed in attack in the EL, scoring 3-4-3-2-4-4 goals.
- 6 consecutive wins for Dinamo Zagreb in the EL. They do impress in Croatia but are left floundering outside of Croatia. It should be another 2/3/4/ goal affair for Tottenham.
- 4 consecutive home clean sheets for Tottenham means they are acutely aware of that away goal and have avoided it recently.