I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. And I will see you on Telegram. No live chat webinar today. As with yesterday, match times are sporadic.
English League 1
15:00 - Blackpool v Lincoln - 2.20 Blackpool
- 3 consecutive 2-1 results in League One play-off finals. One of these saw a 2-1 after extra time.
- Do we expect this both teams to score today? It's a tenuous link. In-play stats or not at all.
Spanish Segunda - 1 match remains.
20:00 - Alcorcon v Espanyol - 2.30 Espanyol
- Alcorcon are only a point above the relegation zone so it is a must win. Espanyol are automatically promoted and may want to win if 1st place is on their radar.
- Espanyol have only 1 loss since 8th February 2021.
- At home, Alcorcon have won, won, loss, draw, win, loss, draw, win.
- Alcorcon have failed to score in 3 out of their last 4 matches.
- No defeat in 9 away for Espanyol.
- 10 0-0's at halftime at home for Alcorcon, only once at fulltime.
- 7 0-0's at halftime away, and only 2 0-0's at fulltime away for Espanyol.
- Alcorcon have 100% defeats v the top 3. They have only 1 win v the top 8.
- Espanyol have all wins bar a draw v 17th and lower.
- Angles? Well it all depends on whether Espanyol are up for it. If they are, then they have the form in the book to beat Alcorcon. Alcorcon do need to win but have to over come an inability to score recently, as well as not beating the top 3.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
20:00 - FC Cartagena v Girona - 2.60 Girona
- 16th v 5th. Cartagena cannot be caught and are safe. Girona are guaranteed a play-off place. Girona may eye the win if they want 3rd place but this is effectively a dead rubber.
20:00 - Logrones v Las Palmas - 1.44 Logrones
- 19th v 10th.
- Logrones must win in order to have a chance to get out of the relegation zone.
- Las Palmas have little to play for.
- Only 3 wins for Logrones since 8th January were all 1-0 wins. They won their last home match 1-0 to leave them still with a chance for redemption.
- This is one of those matches where the struggling side is inserted as strong favourite based on needs only.
20:00 - Malaga v Castellon - 2.30 Malaga
- 15th v 21st.
- 18th and 19th are on 44 points. If they lose and if Castellon win, Castellon will be on 44 points so this may be interesting.
- Malaga have nothing to play for.
- 5 losses in 6 for Malaga. Knotted handkerchiefs on head? Season over? They have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 matches. 3 consecutive 1-0 defeats.
- 2 draws and 4 losses for Castellon. Another side failing to score, this time in their last 5 matches.
- Malaga are unbeaten home and away v 17th and lower. 0-1 win last head to head v Castellon.
- Only 1 away win for Castellon v 9th and lower.
- Angles? These 2's recent form is very poor. Back 0-0 pre match given these 2 are failing to score? Must win for Castellon.
20:00 - Mirandes v Sabadell - 1.91 Sabadell
- 9th v 20th. Mirandes season is over. If 17th, 18th and 19th lose and Sabadell win, the latter could save their season, so tight is it at the bottom of the league.
- Only 1 win in 8 for Mirandes. Sabadell's recent 3 wins came at home.
- Loss, Draw, Loss, Loss away for Sabadell.
- Wins away for Sabadell came v 8th, 10th, 13th, 16th and 18th.
- Angles? Another one of those matches where the poor form side is favourite. We see it a lot this season. The in-play stats will help us here.
20:00 - Ponferradina v Mallorca - 1.91 Mallorca
- 8th v 2nd. Ponferradina have nothing to play for. Mallorca are automatically promoted and only a squabble for who finishes 1st will be their motivation.
20:00 - Sporting Gijon v Almeria - 1.83 Sporting
- 7th v 4th.
- If Sporting Gijon win, they have the chance to enter the play-offs. Almeria are guaranteed a play off place.
- Only 1 loss in 7 matches for Almeria. Both teams have scored in 7 of the last 8 matches.
- 2 consecutive 1-0 home wins for Sporting Gijon.
- Almeria have scored last 8 and last 7 away.
- 8 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches for Sporting Gijon.
- Sporting have had 13 0-0's at halftime, only 3 at fulltime.
- Sporting are unbeaten at home v the top 8.
- Angles? Sporting must win, Almeria are guaranteed play-offs. Sporting are unbeaten v the top 8 at home so a tick here. Almeria have 0-1 wins v the top 7 so for me, if Almeria score first, lay them.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
20:00 - Vallecano v Lugo - 1.70 Vallecano
- 6th v 18th. This is a must win match for both sides. Vallecano need to win to assure themselves a play-off place. Lugo must win in order to give themselves a shot at survival. They are currently equal on points with 19th (relegation spot).
- 3 consecutive wins for Vallecano scoring 2+ goals. Win, Draw, Win for Lugo recently. The wins came at home.
- No win in 16 away for Lugo. Lugo have conceded in their last 11 and last 11 away.
- Vallecano have conceded at home last 11 matches.
- 8 0-0's at halftime at home for Vallecano, only once at home.
- Rayo Vallecano have only 1 loss at home v 10th and lower.
- Lugo have not beaten the top 17 away. They did beat Vallecano 1-0 in an earlier head to head.
- Angles? Must win for both sides.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
- On seasonal form, Vallecano must be favoured. Unbeaten in all bar 1 at home v 10th and lower. Lugo not beaten top 17 away. Vallecano concede consistently at home so watch out for that potential, and on form, for them not to lose.
20:00 - Zaragoza v Leganes - 2.60 Leganes
- 14th v 3rd. Leganes are guaranteed a play off place. Zaragoza are safe.
- Dead rubber.
16:30 - Mariehamn v Lahti - 2.25 Lahti
- Only 4 matches played.
- Both sides have 2 wins and 2 defeats.
- No strong angles.
Belarus Premier League
12:00 - Gomel v Minsk - 1.53 Gomel
Gomel - 4th
- Only 2 losses came away.
- Win, Win, Draw, Win at home.
- Failed to score only away.
- All wins have come v current 12th and lower.
Minsk - 9th
- Only 3 wins, 2 came away.
- Failed to score only first match.
- Scored in their last 9 and last 4 away.
- 2/3 wins came away v the current bottom 3.
- There are gaps in form here, logical given the number of matches played. Gomel I like here based on their home form. Minsk wins away have come v the bottom 3 and that may give Gomel the advantage here.
14:00 - Slutsk v Isloch - 2.50 Slutsk
Slutsk - 13th
- Only 1 win.
- Draw, Win, Draw, Draw at home.
- 3 score draws at home.
- Conceded last 5 matches.
- 2 goals scored at home v 8th and 9th.
- 5/6 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Isloch - 10th
- 2 wins and a draw last 3 away.
- 5-2-4 goals scored away recently.
- Conceded in their last 8.
- All 4 wins came v 12th and lower.
- A slight nod towards Isloch based on their recent away scoring, and record v 12th and lower - the Sluts are 13th.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
16:00 - Din. Brest v Energetik BGU - 1.75 Din Brest
Dinamo Brest - 6th
- Only 1 loss came last match.
- Draw, Draw, Draw, Win at home recently.
- Only 1 over 2.5 goals match came 1st match.
- Not played 8th or lower at home.
Energetik - 11th
- Only wins came 1st and last match.
- Draw, Loss, Loss, Loss away. 2 goals at least conceded last 3 away.
- Not beaten the top 8 home or away.
- Loss, Loss, Draw, Loss away v the top 7.
- On seasonal form, albeit a small sample of matches, we have to favour Brest although they are drawing at home. Brest matches are bereft of goals - only one over 2.5 goals match. Gap in form. Brest not met 8th or lower so we have to make assumptions as they play 11th today.
- Energetik are conceding 2+ goals away and that might be Brest's avenue in.
12:00 - Vasalund v Oster - 2.30 Oster
Vasalund - 12th
- Draw, Win, Loss at home.
- Only 2 wins.
- Failed to score in only one match.
- 2 wins came v 13th and 14th.
Oster - 8th
- 3 losses in 4 matches.
- Win, Loss, Win away, the wins were 0-1.
- Failed to score only once.
- Please don't think that my researching these lower league matches is a green light to trade. I only research as I have the time to research.
- Not enough matches here for me to get a strong angle. Oster note have failed to score only once as have Vasalund.
NORWEGIAN FIRST DIVISION
Strommen v Ranheim IL - 1.97 Ranheim IL
- Draw, Loss, Loss for Strommen.
- Win, Loss for Ranheim.
Fredrikstad v Jerv - 1.79 Fredrikstad
- 3 consecutive wins for Fred saw both teams score. 3-2-2 goals scored by Fred.
- Draw, Win, Win for Jerv, saw both teams score.
- 1-4-3 goals before halftime in Jerv's matches.
Start v Aalesunds - 2.22 Start
- Win, Loss for Start, both teams scoring.
- Win, Loss, Win for Aalesunds.
14:00 - Mjondalen v Molde - 1.72 Molde
- Win, Draw, Loss for Mjondalen. They scored first last 2 matches, resulting in a 1-1 and 2-1 loss.
- So, watch out for Mjondalen scoring first. They may be unable to hold on to the lead.
- Win, Draw, Win, Win, Loss for Molde. Molde did provide a profitable trade for us, equalising after conceding first, despite losing the match.
- With 2-3-4-3-2 goals scored, I am firmly in Molde's camp and can only hope Mjondalen score first.
Rosenborg v Stabaek - 1.56 Rosenborg
- Only 1 loss for Rosenborg score them score 2 goals v Molde. 1-5-2-3-2-2 goals scored by Rosenborg who actually scored a very late winner so you may want to lay any late draw.
- Draw, Draw, Win for Stabaek.
- Rosenborg tend to oblige when these odds. Both teams may score today but if Rosenborg score 2 goals, then Stabaek will be vulnerable if scoring first.
Odds BK v Bodo Glimt - 1.74 Bodo Glimt
- You know the drill. Bodo Glimt returned to at least a goal before halftime and scored 2 goals yet again. Had you stuck with this, backing over 1.5 goals or 2-0 late on last match would have profited well. So be creative with this Bodo Glimt 2 goal assumption and possibility of goal before halftime.
- Draw, Draw, Loss for Odds. Both teams scored in the draw.
Kristiansund v Lillestrom - 1.94 Kristiansund
- Loss, Loss, Win, Win, Win for Kristiansund. Their in-play stats were excellent last match and pointed to their 0-1 win, their 2nd consecutive 1-0 win. Loss, Loss, Win for Lillestrom.
Brann v Stromsgodset - 2.28 Brann
- All defeats for Brann but they are favourites today. 2+ goals conceded.
- Win, Loss, Draw for Stroms.
Valerenga v Sandefjord - 1.26 Valerenga
- Draw, Win, Loss, Draw, Win for Valerenga. Both teams scored in 4/5 matches.
- Valerenga have scored in all matches.
- 1-1, 1-2 loss at home.
- Loss, Win, Loss for Sandefjord, the losses came at home.
Tromso v Sarpsborg - 2.02 Tromso
- Loss, Draw, Win, Loss, Draw for Tromso. 3-3 draw and 1-3 loss at home.3-3-0-3-1 goals conceded. We did profit when Tromso scored first last match, only for Stroms to equalise.
- Draw, Draw, Loss for Sarpsborg. Neither side has scored 2 goals in a Sarpsborg match.
19:00 - Haugesund v Viking - 2.62 Haugesund
- 0-0, 0-0, 2-0 loss for Haugesund this season. Failed to score so far.
- Win, Loss, Loss, Win, Win for Viking. Both teams scored in Viking wins.Viking have conceded in all matches.