I will do a preview video at the DRT Facebook page and a look back at yesterday's matches.
Belarussian Premier League
14:00 - Isloch v FC Smolevichi - 1.99 Isloch
- 1-0 win for Isloch in their opener and 1-1 for FC Smolevichi against Dinamo Brest in their opener.
- 2 0-1 losses only at home last season for Isloch puts them in the driving seat.
- Smolevichi are newly promoted so offer us no top flight form from last season.
16:00 - Neman Grodno v Vitebsk - 2.6 Neman
- 1-1 and 1-0 loss for Neman last time these 2 met last season.
- Neman struggled at home last season, failing to score that 2nd goal in all bar 1 match v the bottom side.
- Only 2 away wins for Vitebsk v the top 14 last season (this is 9th v 13th from last season).
- 1-0 loss for Neman and 1-0 win for Vitebsk in their seasonal openers.
- The market cannot split these 2 sides so let the in-play stats do so.
- If Neman continue to struggle to score 2 goals at home as they did all of last season, that would open up a lay of Neman Grodno if they score first but cover the 1-0.