I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. 13:45 start for the live chat webinar will give the 13:30 matches some breathing space. If the live chat doesn't generate any angles (like last week), I will turn to Telegram.
SPANISH LA LIGA
11:00 - Osasuna v Levante - 2.35 Osasuna
- First home match for Osasuna. Win and loss away.
- Levante lost 4-2 to Valencia in their opener.
13:00 - Eibar v Athletic Club - 2.60 Atl Bilbao
- 0-0 and 2-1 loss for Eibar in their 2 matches.
- 2-0 loss v Granada for Bilbao.
15:00 - Atlético Madrid v Granada - 1.52 Atl Madrid
- First match of the season for Atl Madrid.
- Granada have played 2 home matches, winning 2-0 v Bilbao and 2-1 v Alaves.
17:30 - Cádiz v Sevilla - 1.70 Sevilla
- Cadiz lost 0-2 v Osasuna and beat Huesca 0-2. Newly promoted Cadiz.
- Season opener for Sevilla.
17:30 - Real Valladolid v Celta - 2.8 Celta
- 1-1 and 2-0 loss for Valladolid this season.
- 0-0 and 2-1 win for Celta this season.
20:00 - Barcelona v Villarreal - 1.50 Barcelona
- Villareal drew 1-1 and 2-1 win at home.
- Team news is vital for Barcelona. After their humiliation v Bayern Munich, there was a threat of wholesale changes.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
12:00 - Sheffield Utd v Leeds - 2.62 Leeds
- Leeds are newly promoted.
- Sheffield United lost their opening 2 matches without scoring.
- 4-3 loss v Liverpool and 4-3 win v Fulham for Leeds.
- The market cannot split these 2 sides. Leeds goalscoring does not need an introduction!
14:00 - Tottenham v Newcastle - 1.47 Tottenham
- Win and loss for both sides in their opening matches.
- 5 goals scored by Tottenham last match is a concern for a Newcastle conceding 3 goals last match v Brighton.
16:30 - Man City v Leicester - 1.27 Man City
- 1-3 win v Wolves for Man City impressed.
- Leicester have scored 7 goals in their 2 wins, but West Brom and Burnley ain't Man City.
- 2nd v 5th last season.
- 3-1 win and 0-1 win v Leicester last season.
19:00 - West Ham v Wolves - 2.10 Wolves
- 16th v 7th from last season.
- 0-2 loss and 2-0 loss for West Ham v Wolves last season.
- 2 losses for West Ham this season.
- Win and loss for Wolves this season.
ITALIAN SERIA A
11:30 - Spezia v Sassuolo - 1.73 Sassuolo
- No match played for Spezia who are newly promoted.
- 1-1 for Sassuolo v Cagliari in their opener.
14:00 - Napoli v Genoa - 1.3 Napoli
- 0-2 win for Napoli v Parma in their opener, and 4-1 win for Genoa v Crotone in theirs.
14:00 - Verona v Udinese - 2.7 Verona
- 3-0 win v Roma for Verona in their opener. A surprise. This is Udinese's opening match.
17:00 - Crotone v AC Milan - 1.52 Milan
- 4-1 loss v Genoa for Crotone in their opener. Milan beat Bologna 2-0.
19:45 - Roma v Juventus - 2.00 Juventus
- 3-0 scorelines in their opening matches. Roma lost v Verona, Juventus beat Sampdoria.
14:30 - Hoffenheim v Bayern Múnich - 1.22 Bayern
- Get your Prayer Mats out the Hoff, this could be a massacre. A new confidence brimming through this Bayern side could be those 1.22 odds look huge by the 90th minute.
- Not much else to say here. The Hoff did provide us with some fun on opening day, v Koln, with a 2-3 win, and a late Desmond 2-2 ending.
- I would tentatively expect a goal before halftime.
17:00 - Freiburg v Wolfsburg - 2.3 Wolfsburg
- 2-3 win for Freiburg saw them lead 0-3 v newly promoted Stuttgart.
- 0-0 for the Wolf in their opener v Leverkusen. Will we see an inability for Freiburg to hold onto the lead again today v a more established Bundesliga outfit?
11:15 - Feyenoord v Den Haag - 1.22 Feyenoord
- 0-2 win v Zwolle for Feyenoord and 1-1 v Twente in their opening 2 matches.
- 2 losses to nil for Den Haag and a market expecting a similar result today. The latter 0-1 loss was down to an own goal and note in their opening defeat they kept it to 0-0 by halftime.
- In Feyenoord's opening 2 matches, the first goal has come by the 5th minute.
13:30 - Utrecht v RKC Waalwijk - 1.27 Utrecht
- 1-1 Utrecht v VVV in their opener.
- RKC lost their opening 2 matches without scoring and more is expected here.
15:45 - Emmen v Willem-II - 2.5 Willem II
- 2 defeats for Emmen, 3-5 and 2-1 saw a goal before halftime in each.
- 2-0 loss for Willem II v Heerenveen and 4-0 win v Heracles. Coming off the back of a mid-week mauling by Rangers.
- More goals to come in an Emmen match? The market cannot split these 2.
15:45 - Heracles v PSV Eindhoven - 1.8 PSV Eindhoven
- 2-0 Heracles win v ADO Den Haag in their opener. They then lost 4-0 to Willem II. Noticeably the stats in both matches either shone for Heracles or told us it was an off day so pay attention to the in-play stats.
- 2 wins for PSV so far, scoring in each match.
- Heracles had 2 0-0's at halftime but a total of 6 2nd half goals so note that today if this pattern continues today.
12:00 - Motherwell v Rangers - 1.33 Rangers
- Is this turnaround time for Motherwell? 2 consecutive wins after a woeful run seeing them fail to score in 5 of their first 6 matches.
- 2 wins to nil and absolutely emphatic against what I thought would have been good enough yardsticks in Aberdeen.
- Rangers are unbeaten, all clean sheets but suddenly a 2-2 away at Hibs. A recent habit for Rangers for 0-2, 2-0, 1-1 at halftime.
- Angles? Patterns ending for both sides. Winless run ending for Motherwell. Clean sheets pattern ending for Rangers. The market has not deserted them despite the sudden 3 goal haul for Motherwell.
- Will the Rangers recent pattern for goals before halftime return? If so, lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
15:00 - Celtic v Hibernian - 1.30 Celtic
- Celtic remain unbeaten this season and just about beat Riga in the Europa League mid week.
- They have scored in every match and all wins bar a 1-1 draw. I said it last 3 matches, when priced up at 1.2 or lower, they have tended to oblige as per expectations. This will be a test today. 1.3 odds.
- Hibs have only one loss this season. And 3 consecutive away wins to nil.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime for Celtic this season. Hibs 2-2 v Rangers may be a good template as regards this season's improvements. Troubles ahead for the Bhoys? We shall see. Hibs remember are the only side to have scored against Rangers in Scotland this season.
15:00 - Ross County v Aberdeen - 1.85 Aberdeen
- All 3 Ross County wins this season were 1-0.
- They have not won in 3 at home, conceding 2-2-5 goals in those matches.
- Aberdeen's 0-3 loss to Motherwell latest was an absolute mystery and ended the run of 4 wins, 3 of which were 1-0.
- So...question mark regarding Aberdeen. Back to form, or something terminal? The in-play stats will tell us.
GREEK SUPER LEAGUE
14:00 - Aris Thessaloniki v PAS Giannina - 1.55 Aris
- 2/2 wins for Aris sees them top of the tree. PAS are yet to start their season.
16:00 - OFI Crete v Atromitos - 2.30 OFI
- Both teams have scored in OFI's opening 2 matches, a 1-1 and a 1-2 win.
- Atromitos lost their opener 0-2 and drew 1-1 away at PAOK.
18:30 - AEK Athens v Lamia - 1.24 AEK Athens
- AEK Athens are likely to be vying for a top 3 place so deserve your attention.
- They beat Panaitolikos 0-2 in their opener. Lamia lost their first 2 matches, with both teams scoring.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
12:30 - Standard Liege v Zulte-Waregem - 1.44 Standard
- Standard kept up their great start to the season in the Europa League mid week.
- Their only loss saw them red carded v Leuven.
- 1-0, 0-0, 2-1 at home and expected to oblige again, so says the market.
- 2 losses, 2 wins, 2 losses for Zulte. No draws. They failed to score last 2 matches.
- I am with Standard in their current form but you guys know they can be a tad unreliable. We shall see.
15:00 - Anderlecht v Eupen - 1.60 Anderlecht
- Anderlecht are unbeaten this season but 3 draws in their first 4 matches. 2 consecutive wins now.
- Win, Draw, Win at home. They have scored in every match.
- Eupen lost only one match this season. 4 draws and a win the other 5 matches.
- Both teams scored last 3 matches.
- They have kept only one clean sheet.
- Draw best case this match for Eupen?
- Anderlecht have scored 2+ goals in all bar 1 match.
17:15 - Club Brugge v Cercle Brugge - 1.20 Club Brugge
- I commented in the last live chat webinar. This Club Brugge are looking good and tend to start delivering when priced to do so. So...expectations of a 1.2 shot are a) goal before halftime at least and b) 3/4 goals at least.
- An obvious Brugge derby, not sure if that has any significance.
- 4 wins in 5 now for Club Brugge. 2-4-6 goals scored last 3 matches so they can deliver on expectations. 5 consecutive matches without a 0-0 at halftime.
- No draw for Cercle Brugge. 2 losses to nil in 3 matches. Loss, Win, Loss away. The losses saw them fail to score. Only the one clean sheet came last match.
- We know what to expect, will Club Brugge deliver yet again?
19:45 - Mouscron v Charleroi - 1.70 Charleroi
- No win yet for Mouscron. Mouscron have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 matches.
- 6 consecutive wins for Charleroi. 4 clean sheets. Mouscron may struggle today.
13:30 - Austria Vienna v Admira Modling - 1.42 Austria Vienna
- Loss and a win for Austria Vienna. 2 losses for Admira, conceding 9 goals. No wonder the market fancies Austria Vienna at the moment.
13:30 - Hartberg v Sturm Graz - 2.37 Sturm Graz
- 1-1 draw and 0-2 loss for Hartberg in their 2 matches.
- 2 draws for Sturm Graz 0-0 and 1-1.
16:00 - LASK Linz v Wolfsberger AC - 1.85 LASK Linz
- 1-0 win and 1-1 draw for LASK Linz.
- 1-3 loss v Salzburg and 0-2 win for the Wolf.
13:30 - Falkenberg v Hammarby - 1.7 Hammarby
Falkenberg - 16th
- Only 3 wins. Won last home match.
- That was one of only 2 clean sheets.
- 2 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Only 1 home win v 10th last home match.
- 1-1 last head to head.
- 7/10 goals scored at home came 1st half.
Hammarby - 7th
- 2 losses in 3 away.
- No 0-0 at halftime last 12 matches.
- 8 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches.
- No 0-0 at halftime away.
- Unbeaten home and away v 13th and lower with away wins v 14th and 15th.
- Surely a side like Falkenberg with only 3 wins is likely NOT to win. Right? Hammarby tend to go unbeaten v 13th and lower away so have the form in the book to get a positive result.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market so says the stats but can you trust bottom of the league?
13:30 - Helsingborg v Ostersund - 2.15 Hensingborg
Helsingsborg - 13th
- Win, draw, draw, win. Has this Helsingborg had a bang on the head?
- Only 1 loss in 7 at home has gone under the radar too!
- Scored and conceded in 12 of their last 14 matches.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- Scored and conceded last 6 at home.
- Conceded last 10 matches.
- 0-0 last head to head.
Ostersunds - 9th
- Only 1 loss in 13 matches.
- 4 wins and 3 draws last 7 matches.
- Unbeaten in 7 and in 9 away.
- Scored last 5 away.
- Only 1 away loss v 7th.
- Unbeaten home and away v teams below them in the league.
- 7/10 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- On recent form, we'd expect both teams to score as a potential pattern with Helsingborg and be careful. They have had a good unbeaten run at home too; I mention as Ostersunds have been unbeaten v teams below them in the league.
- So both teams to score I would take out of this. Remember only 3 clean sheets Helsingborg.
13:30 - Malmo v Hacken - 1.80 Malmo
Malmo - 1st
- Only 2 defeats.
- No win in 4 matches. 3 draws and a loss last 4 matches.
- 2 consecutive home draws.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- No defeat in 11 at home.
- 1-1 draw v Hacken earlier.
- v the top 4, 4 1-1 draws and a 1-0 loss.
Hacken - 2nd
- 4 wins and 2 1-1 draws last 6 matches.
- 3 wins and a draw last 4 away.
- Only 1 away win v the top 10.
- Malmo could struggle today as they tend to do v the top 4. The last time they led v the top 4, we layed them successfully and that may be the case today.
16:30 - Djurgarden v Norrkoping - 2.50 Djurgarden
- Not researching this one. 2.5 the favourite.
16:30 - Elfsborg v IFK Goteborg - 2.05 Elfsborg
Elfsborg - 3rd
- 5 score draws and a loss last 6 matches.
- A loss and 2 draws last 3 at home.
- Conceded last 7 and last 6 at home.
- 0-1 win last head to head.
- Only 1 home loss but 6 score draws at home.
IFK - 14th
- Only 3 wins. Won last away match.
- 6 draws and a win last 7 away matches.
- Only 1 away loss but v the top 10, no win.
- Scored 11 goals in total last 15 mins of both halves.
- Score draw anyone? If 0-0 after 30 mins you might want to lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market given the IFK habit for scoring at the end of halves.