I will be tweeting from commencement of the French Open @drtclub. You are probably busy given it is a Bank Holiday but if you want to, I am there. 10am is the provisional start but tennis is very fluid time-wise.
SPANISH SEGUNDA DIVISION
19:30 - Huesca v Gimnastic - 1.68 Gimnastic
- 2 matches remain this season. Huesca lead by 2 points. A win will heap pressure on Rayo Vallecano who must win themselves.
- Gimnastic are only a point above the bottom 4 who I believe will be relegated or involved in a relegation play-off.
- 5 wins in 6 matches. Winning at the right time.
- Only 1 home loss.
- 4 wins and a draw at home v bottom 5.
- 4 losses, a draw and a win last 6 matches.
- Did win last match.
- Failed to score in 5 consecutive matches and then 5 goals last match.
- 4 consecutive away 1-0 defeats.6 1-0 scorelines in their last 7 aways.
- 10 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches away.
- Did beat 2nd 2-3 away from home.
- Have conceded 2+ goals in all matches v top 3.
- Expectation is for 2 goals at least from Huesca today which should produce the win, unless Gimnastic score as they did last match.
- An easy enough angle. But please remember both sides need points and we may see that West Brom factor.
19:30 - Sevilla B v Numancia - 1.65 Numancia
- 1-1 and 3-0 Numancia last 2 head to heads.
- Sevilla B are relegated. Numancia have everything to play for - a place in the 3rd-6th play - off spots.
- 3 wins and a draw for Sevilla B last 4 at home. One last hurrah for the fans? The points did not change their circumstances.
- 2 losses and a draw Numancia sees them worryingly dropping points when they need them most.
- Sevilla B have not beaten a top 13 team at home so note that.
- Numancia worryingly are dire away. 3 wins only. 5 draws and a loss away v the bottom 7.
- This is not as straightforward as I would have thought. But the fact Sevilla B have not beaten top 13 at home given Numancia hope for the 3 points they crave.
- They must end a poor draw sequence away v bottom 7.
- Take a chance and lay any late draw? Faith in Numancia if Sevilla B score first?
19:30 - Osasuna v Lorca FC - 1.22 Osasuna
- Osasuna are one of a number of teams who can get into the play off places for promotion.
- Lorca FC are relegated with 2 matches remaining.
- 5 draws and 2 wins last 7 matches for Osasuna. They need to turn those draws into wins.
- 3 score draws for Osasuna at home v bottom 4.
- Lorca have only 1 win away.
- I do not expect Osasuna to lose. I do note their score draws v bottom 4 but would lay any late score draw today given Osasuna's need.
19:30 - Zaragoza v Valladolid - 2.3 Zaragoza
- A win today for Zaragoza guarantees their play-off place. A win for Valladolid may guarantee their play-off place (on goal difference).
- This is a key game then for 4th and 5th.
- I get an initial feeling that this match may be too tough to call.
- Both sides are in solid form. Only 3 defeats in 17 matches for Zaragoza, 2 of which came away from home.
- 4 wins in 5 for Valladolid sees them keen to get that promotion play-off place.Only 2 losses in 12 matches for them.
- only 3 losses at home for Zaragoza saw 3/3 wins at home v the top 3.
- Only 2 wins away for Valladolid v 19th and higher.
- Strictly on season long form, you'd give a nod towards Zaragoza not losing. But this is a very important match for both teams and tactics/context may trump the form.
19:30 - Sporting Gijon v Granada - 1.82 Sporting Gijon
- Sporting Gijon are guaranteed a play-off place but with 2 wins, and 2 convenient losses from 2nd placed Rayo, Sporting can clinch an automatic promotion spot.
- A win today therefore is paramount to pressurise Rayo.
- Granada have nothing to play for.
- Sporting are on a 3 match losing run. That must be ended.
- Only 2 wins for Granada in 12 matches were 2 1-0 home wins. They are thankful that they do not need to win.
- No draw in 13 at home for Gijon. They have scored in their last 11 at home so expect a goal from them today.
- All wins bar a 2-3 loss at home for Gijon v 9th and lower augurs well v 10th today.
- Gijon should be eyeing 2 goals if season long form is abided by, and Granada may score but in defeat.
- Do expect a home win on form, despite the 3 recent losses.
19:30 - Albacete v Barcelona B - 2.66 Albacete
- This is a relegation six pointer with 2 matches remaining.
- 4 losses in 5 matches.
- No win in 9 matches.
- 0-1-0-0-0-0-1 goals scored in recent home matches.
- 8 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches at home.
- 100% wins v the bottom 3, 4 2-1 wins.
Barcelona B (20th)
- 7 losses and 2 wins last 9 matches.
- Conceded in their last 11 matches and last 5 away.
- Only 1 win away v 13th and lower.
- Do note a win could save these 2 teams' seasons. So the match may not go with the form.
- If it does go with the form, it's a very tough match to call. Albacete have scored 0-1-0-0-0-0-1 goals in recent home matches BUT have a 100% win record (one goal in it) v bottom 3. Barcelona B are poor v 13th and lower and have conceded in their last 11 away matches, So I would favour Albacete on form in the hope they continue their 100% win record v the bottom 3 BUT there is a BUT! It's a relegation six pointer.
19:30 - Reus Deportiu v Cordoba - 1.65 Cordoba
- Reus are safe. Cordoba are in the relegation fight.
- Only 1 loss in 6 was a 1-0 away loss.
- 0-1-1-1-1 scored recently at home.
- No defeat in 8 at home.
- 6 consecutive under 2.5 goals at home.
- Only 2 home defeats.
- Have beaten the bottom 3 at home and meet 4th bottom today.
- Only 3 defeats in 13.
- 2 consecutive wins.
- Scored in every match since 4th February.
- Poor away form but 3/4 wins came v 14th, 15th, 17th.
- Reus are strong at home but have nothing to play for. They have a 100% win record at home v bottom 3 and meet bottom 4.
- Cordoba have scored in their last 16 matches so a goal would not surprise. Perhaps the value lay in laying Reus if they score first, knowing Cordoba have a goal in them? 0-1-1-1-1 scored by Reus at home recently (but solid win rate v bottom 3 at home).
19:30 - Almeria v Alcorcon - 2.12 Almeria
- 2 points and 4 points shy of the bottom 4 relegation play-off spots (I am guessing with this Segunda Division) this match becomes a relegation six pointer so factor that in.
- I will research via the season-long form, but that could easily be thrown out of the window if these 2 teams treat their last 2 matches in isolation as 'must get points' or 'at least must not lose'.
- Unbeaten in last 3 at home with 2 consecutive wins to nil.
- Only 2 losses in 7 came away.
- Unbeaten at home v 15th and lower and meet 14th today.
- Only 2 losses in 9 matches were 1-0.
- Only 1 win in 7 though tells you there is a case of draw-itis.
- Not scored that 2nd goal away in 11 matches.
- Loss, Win, Draw, Loss, Win, Draw, Loss away v teams below them in the league. 2-0 win over Almeria earlier this season.
- A must win for both sides may muddy the waters. As does the fact that these 2 are not losing many of their recent matches. Obviously tightening things up and trying to collect as many points as possible.
- One vulnerability may be the fact Alcorcon have not scored that 2nd goal in 11 away matches. This suggests that they are layable if scoring first.
19:30 - Cadiz v Tenerife - 1.6 Cadiz
- Both sides can realistically reach the promotion play-off places. Cadiz are 6th and have the more realistic chance. Tenerife are 11th, on 57 points, and 2 wins could see them in the play-off places, pending other results.
- Only 1 losses in 11 matches for Cadiz. No defeat for Cadiz in 16 home matches.
- Cadiz have only 2 matches at home where they have conceded 2 goals. They only have 1 defeat at home today so are strong favourites as the market suggests.
- Cadiz though have only scored 2 goals twice at home v top 14 teams and that may be a concern if they want 3 points.
- Only 1 win in 6 for Tenerife came last match at home to high fliers Sporting Gijon.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Loss, Draw away though recently may not be enough for the play off places. They must win today.
- Worryingly though Tenerife have lost all matches away v top 7 and not scored that 2nd goal away v top 14.
- This may be a tighter match than Cadiz would like here today. Both sides seem unable to consistently score that 2nd goal.I would side with Cadiz were Tenerife to score given Cadiz strong home form and Tenerife's losses v top 7 away.
19:30 - Rayo Vallecano v Lugo - 1.25 Rayo
- Rayo could go top with a win. It will also take the title race to the last match of the season between them and Huesca.
- Lugo are happily ensconced in mid table.
- 2 consecutive defeats now for Rayo could be title busters. Top 2 though does ensure automatic promotion (I think). Only 7 losses all season. It is a rare occurence though.
- 6 wins and a draw at home prior to that last home match loss.
- Rayo have scored and conceded in their last 5 at home and scored in their last 18 home matches.
- Only 1 loss for Rayo at home v top 16 should see them confident v 12th today.
- Only 1 win in 9 for Lugo, and they have failed to score than 2nd goal in their last 9 matches.
- No win in 8 away for Lugo, and 3 defeats to nil away v top 4 should see the points go the way of Rayo today.
- Lugo have yet to beat the top 11 away so it is a tough ask for them today with little to play for.
- We should expect a home win. Yes Lugo have had a couple of away draws but they tend to concede 2 v top 4 away and lose. Let that be your angle into this match. Remember Rayo must win to take the title race to the last day. Sporting Gijon have an outside chance of a 2nd place if Rayo slip up.
14:00 - Malmo FF v Dalkurd FF - 1.24 Malmo
- 109 Malmo in the Swedish Cup the only head to head suggests Dalkurd are newly promoted.
- 3 losses in 4 matches.
- 3 wins in 4 at home so solid enough at home.
- Only 2 clean sheets came within the last 3 home matches.
- 3-1 at home v 14th should be a guide to playing bottom.
- 6 of 8 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 7 losses and a 2-2 last 8 matches.
- 2+ goals conceded in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- This should be a 2+ goal win for Malmo today v a clearly struggling newcomer.
- No strong halftime stats but logically lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on an expectation for goals.
14:00 - Sundsvall v IFK Goteborg - 2.44 Sundsvall
- 0-4 Goteborg and 0-3 Sundsvall in the last 2 head to heads.
- 2 of 3 Sundsvall losses this season came away v top 3.
- 2-2-1-2-3 goals scored at home v 8th and lower.
- Only 3 wins for Sundsvall came at home v 12th and lower.
- All bar one of IFK's losses came v the top 5.
- IFK scored and conceded away v 8th and lower, losing only one match (Sundsvall are 11th).
- Again a bit early in the season but I would plump for both teams scoring today. I could see a 2-2 so that could be an angle in here. Back 2-2 and hope it is tradable.
14:00 - Kalmar FF v Hammarby - 2.08 Hammarby
- 1-1 and 2-0 Kalmar last 2 head to heads.
- Hammarby have just the one loss this season, which came last match v 2nd in the league.
- Hammarby are top.3 1-2 wins and a 2-2 away for Hammarby.
- Hammarby have scored and conceded in 8/10 matches.
- Kalmar have yet to play a top 7 side at home so a gap in the form there.
- 3 wins have come at home v current 9th and lower.
- Do note that gap in the form for Kalmar. It suggests an element of the unknown when meeting top players at home.
- If we look at Hammarby's form, expect both teams to score perhaps and Hammarby to get 2 goals?
16:30 - Sirius v Djurgardens - 1.7 Djurgardens
- 0-2 and 2-0 Sirius in the last 2 head to heads.
- Only 1 win.
- 6 losses in their last 7 matches.
- Scored and conceded last 3 at home without winning.
- 100% defeats v the top 6.
- 3 consecutive wins.
- Conceded in their last 5 away.
- Losses away v 2nd, 9th and 14th without scoring. Form that has no pattern.
- Head to heads go against the market and with Sirius but this Sirius has had a seriously poor start to the season. 6 losses in 7, 100% defeats v the top 6 and meet 5th today.
- Djurgarden are on a good recent winning run but their losses away v 2nd, 9th and 14th shows no real pattern.
- Strictly on form, we are with Djurgarden not to lose. You could even lay Sirius if they lead 2-0 as they have scored 2 goals v top 5 and lost.
16:30 - Elfsborg v Trelleborgs - 1.71 Elfsborg
- 2 losses in last 7 matches came away from home.
- 3 consecutive home draws sees them leaking points.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Only 1 loss in 5 matches saw 3 wins.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Scored and conceded in 3/4 away.
- Another match with gaps in form. Both sides are in reasonable(ish) recent form.
- I have no strong angles this early on as the form is unreadable for both sides.
16:30 - Brommapojkarna v Orebro - 2.08 Orebro
- No draw this season for Bromma but only 3 wins = trouble!
- 3 wins all came at home for Bromma and they have 2 consecutive home wins.
- 2 clean sheets only came in wins.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime for Bromma sees 2 goals in each of the last 3 matches before halftime.
- Bromma are yet to meet the current top 4 at home (Orebro are 4th) but the wins came v 5th, 6th and 7th.
- Orebro are in the better early season form, albeit their 2 defeats this season have come within their last 3 matches.
- Draw, Win, Win, Win, Loss away for Orebro.
- 6 wins and a 0-0 though for Orebro v 6th and lower suggests they could cope with 14th placed Bromma.
- An interesting match. On the face of it we should favour Orebro and their consistent win record v 6th and lower but then we have that gap in form for Bromma - not played top 4 at home but beaten 5th-7th inclusive at home!
- Are you with the season long form of Orebro here - in which case lay any Bromma lead? Or are you with that recent win run of Bromma at home? I am with Orebro I think today.
14:00 - Halmstads v Osters - 1.99 Halmstads
- 2-0 Halmstad friendly win the most recent head to head.
- 3 wins and a draw last 4 matches.
- 2 losses came home v 13th and away v 1st.
- 3 consecutive away wins, 2 to nil.
- Failed to score only once.
- No 0-0 at halftime away.
- Only 1 away loss v 3rd. Did not beat the top 8 with home advantage but scored in each match.
- As is prevalent early season, there are gaps in the form here making a reading difficult.
- Look at Osters at home v top 8. They do not win. Will that translate away without the advantage of home support? If you think so, lay Osters if Osters score first (despite 3 consecutive away wins).
- Apart from that little to get stuck into.
16:30 - GAIS v IK Frej - 1.48 GAIS
- 0-1 Gais last 2 head to heads.
- Only 1 clean sheet for Gais this season but they are strong favourites here.
- Only 1 win in 7 matches for Gais though.
- The reason they are favourites? Frej have only 1 win all season.
- Their only clean sheet came last match.
- Frej have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- Gais 3 wins have come v teams below them in the league so despite the poor recent form, we should expect a home win.
- Simple enough angle.
16:30 - Admira Wacker v St Polten - 1.87 Admira Wacker
- This is a dead rubber last match of the season. St Polten are relegated.
16:30 - Austria Vienna v Red Bull Salzburg - 1.43 Red Bull
- Last match of the season, sees Red Bull Champions and Austria Vienna with nothing to play for.
- 13 wins, a 2-2 and a loss in 15 matches for Red Bull. 6 consecutive wins for Red Bull sees them winning without the need for points.
- 5 losses in 6 Austria Vienna.
- It is a dead rubber but Red Bull look good for the 1.43 quote today despite not needing points. They scored 2+ goals in 8 of their last 10 matches.
16:30 - Mattersburg v LASK Linz - 2.58 Mattersburg
- Another dead rubber on the last day of the Austrian season.
16:30 - Wolfsberger AC v Rapid Vienna - 2.24 Rapid Vienna
- Nothing to gain in this last match of the season.4 wins in 5 for Wolfsberger and 7 wins in 9 matches for Rapid Vienna so 2 sides in very solid recent form should give the season a good send off. Nothing really from a trading perspective.
- Wolfsberg kept it 0-0 at home last time these 2 met but conceded 4 and 5 goals at Rapid Vienna.
16:30 - SCR Altach v Sturm Graz - 2.1 Sturm Graz
- Another dead rubber.
- 8 wins and 3 defeats Sturm plays 7 defeats and 2 wins Altach.
13:00 - FC Zurich v Young Boys - 1.55 Young Boys
- Ahh the Young Boys. This season laying the 0-0 in the halftime score market in Young Boys league matches has tended to produce a profit.
- They have also been excellent if conceding first. Young Boys have tended to equalise and push on.
- Simple angles here in this cup match.
17:00 - Haugesund v Tromso - 1.87 Haugesund
- 2-0 Haugseund and 2-0 Tromso last 2 head to heads.
- 5th v 7th. Early in the season so a look predominantly at the Challenge Table.
- All wins for Haugesund came v 9th and lower.
- Tromso have only played one of the top 6 away and lost to 1st so little known generally about how they travel v the early form sides.
- Tromso have not scored that 2nd goal away.
- Indeed Haugesund have scored 2 goals only once at home.
- A bit too early in the season for me to get a strong angle.
17:00 - Bodo Glimt v Ranheim - 2.04 Bodo
- No Eliteserien head to heads.
Bodo Glimt (14th)
- Only 2 wins.
- 2 consecutive 1-0 defeats.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Not scored in 5 matches v top 7 teams.
- 3 consecutive wins.
- Scored and conceded in their last 5 matches.
- Only 2 defeats.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- 100% wins home and away v 8th and lower.
- Note these 2 seem to be newly promoted and know each other from the 1st Division.
- On this season's top flight form I would have to side with Ranheim here. They may concede but not lose.
17:00 - Odds BK v Kristiansund - 1.74 Odds
- 2-0 odd and 2-2 last 2 head to heads.
- Only 1 draw.
- 4 wins in their last 6 matches.
- Failed to score in only 1 match.
- A draw and 4 consecutive home wins.
- 3-3-5 goals scored last 3 home matches.
- Not played 6th-13th at home.
- 3 wins came at home.
- No win in 5 away.
- Not played 8th-15th away.
- Big gaps in form is the concern here. I will sit this one out. Yes, Odds form is good at home but they have not played 6th-13th at home.
17:00 - Stromsgodset v Sandefjord - 1.4 Stroms
- 13th v 16th so 2 strugglers early season.
- 5 losses and a 2-2 last 6 matches.
- Draw, Draw, Win, Loss, Loss last 5 home matches.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- 2 2-2 draws v 12th and 14th and play 16th today.
- Bottom of the league early doors.
- 7 defeats and a 3-3 draw last 8 matches.
- Failed to score in their last 5 matches.
- Conceded in their last 11 matches.
- 1-1 at home v 12th and 1-4 win away v 15th.
- These 2 tend to go unbeaten v lesser lights. I think Stroms odds are a little short for what they have (not) achieved this season.
- A hint that Sandefjord may find this easier. They beat 15th 1-4 away. the value is in laying Stroms if they score first as their odds (already short) will be very short. Low liability just in case Sandefjord come alive v fellow bottom sides.
17:00 - Molde v Start - 1.47 Molde
- Start's only 2 wins of the season came 1st and last match. Inbetween? 8 losses and a 1-1 draw.
- No wonder Molde are so short. Even without Scully's help, Molde should win. Win, Win, Win, Loss, Loss, Win at home for Molde this season so they know how to win.
- 3 Molde wins (and one loss) came v 11th and lower at home this season (Start are 15th).
- Start have lost, without scoring, in all away matches played v the top 11 sides.
- 10 of 13 Start goals were conceded away 2nd half.
- Molde should be eyeing 2 goals today and a win. Let that be a simple angle. Note the strong 2nd half concession rate for Start. React if 0-0 at halftime, knowing they concede 2nd half.
19:00 - Rosenborg v Brann - 1.81 Rosenborg
- The only loss for Rosenborg came in their first match of the season. Brann remain unbeaten.
- 2 consecutive 1-1 draws though for Brann.
- Rosenborg failed to score only in that first match of the season.
- Brann have scored in every match.
- 1-2-2-1-1-1 goals scored away by Brann may signal vulnerability.
- 2-4-2-1-3 goals scored at home by Rosenborg signal strength at home.
- 9 of Rosenborg's 12 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 6 of Brann's 8 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- An interesting match featuring the top 2.
- If Brann continue to struggle to consistently score 2 goals away, then, with Rosenborg scoring 2-4-2-1-3 at home, Brann look layable if leading.
- Note the strong 2nd half scoring for both sides. This suggests any 0-0 at halftime is gettable.
- I would be with Rosenborg today. I would lay any late 1-1 and hope Brann's recent 1-1 sequence ends.
FRENCH OPEN TENNIS
I will not be researching all matches otherwise I'd be here til Christmas. I have recorded all matches below because it is important to know the pre-match odds when trading, particularly with men's grand slam tennis which can be as much as a 5-set affair. I will put in bold the matches which immediately grab my attention and would recommend putting these into the My Games facility at www.flashscore.com/tennis
If you are following the tennis, ensure you also follow the live scores at www.rolandgarros.com as this enables you to see seeded v unseeded players. I tend in Grand Slams to look for matches where seeded players are struggling, particularly in the first 3 rounds.
Ana Bogdan v Marketa Vondrousova - 1.42 Marketa
Lara Arruabarrena v Timea Babos - 1.73 Babos
Timea Bacsinszky v Georgina Garcia Perez - 1.66 Timea
Marcos Baghdatis v Santiago Giraldo - 1.57 Giraldo
Gregoire Barrere v Radu Albot - 1.83 Albot
Mirza Basic v Adam Pavlasek - 1.66 Adam
Nikoloz Basilashvili v Gilles Simon - 1.57 Simon - French man Simon a recent finalist on clay in Geneva took a set off Dominic Thiem. It was a very recent final but I hope he will be fit here. He should not be losing today.
Roberto Bautista Agut v Denis Istomin - 1.1 Agut
Aljaz Bedene v Pablo Cuevas - 1.86 Cuevas
Irina-Camelia Begu v Anna Karolina Schmiedlo - 1.52 Begu
Belinda Bencic v Deborah Chiesa - 1.66 Bencic
Yuki Bhambri v Yen-Hsun Lu - 1.31 Yuki
Kateryna Bondarenko v Donna Vekic - 1.34 Vekic
Madison Brengle v Anett Kontaveit - 1.18 Anett
Mihaela Buzarnescu v Vania King - 1.12 Mihaela
Marco Cecchinato v Marius Copil - 1.44 Marco
Jeremy Chardy v Tomas Berdych - 1.5 Berdych - I could see Chardy take a set and if the first set, or if he leads 2-0, I would lay him. The French man could get a booster.
Marin Cilic v James Duckworth - 1.03 Cilic
Danielle Collins v Caroline Wozniacki - 1.27 Wozza - a recent abdominal injury has been the cause of some poorer-than-usual performances from our Wozza. IF fully fit, she is worth sticking with, even if a set and a break down.
Borna Coric v Philipp Kohlschreiber - 1.81 Coric
Alex De Minaur v Kyle Edmund - 1.21 Kyle - a recent victor, on clay, over Novak Djokovic no less, Kyle Edmund deserves to go deeper.
Caroline Dolehide v Viktorija Golubic - 1.83 Vik
Evgeny Donskoy v Jan-Lennard Struff - 1.42 Struff - quarter finalist in Budapest and Munich for Struff suggests he will do well today. Donskoy's 3 set win over Stetanos Tsitsipas really caught my eye in Madrid. He twice beat 1.3 shots in Madrid so I would actually lay Struff if he led 2-0, or lay Struff 3-0 set betting if Struff wins the first set.
Yingying Duan v Caroline Garcia - 1.06 Garcia
Rogerio Dutra Silva v Novak Djokovic - 1.07 Novak - I must lay Novak at 1.08 He lost to Kyle Edmund in Madrid and reached the semis in Rome , taking Nadal to a tie breaker first set. He should win but losing to the likes of Benoit Paire and Klizan recently is most un-Novak like.
Damir Dzumhur v Denis Kudla - 1.56 Damir
Matthew Ebden v Thomas Fabbiano - 1.41 Fabbiano
Fiona Ferro v Carina Witthoeft - 1.4 Carina
Fabio Fognini v Pablo Andujar - 1.36 Foggy - super in front of his home support in Rome, Foggy has had an excellent clay court warm-up session and should go deeper.
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez v Stan Wawrinka - 1.72 Stan - Stan is an enigma. Hugely talented but not even home support in Geneva could see him get deep in that tournament. He will not be winning the French Open.
Daria Gavrilova v Sorana Cirstea - 1.64 Daria
Myrtille Georges v Taylor Townsend - 1.28 Taylor
Camila Giorgi v Grace Min - 1.25 Camilia
Julia Goerges v Dominika Cibulkova - 1.79 Julia
Peter Gojowczyk v Cameron Norrie - 1.56 Peter - sudden run of form to reach the final in Geneva for Peter. Hitting form precisely at the right time? Norrie too suddenly improved in Lyon, with an eye-catching win over John Isner which suggests this match could be more competitive than the odds suggest. I would lay Peter if he led 2-0.
Ernests Gulbis v Gilles Muller - 1.55 Gulbia
Horacio Zeballos v Yuichi Sugita - 1.52 Horacio
Simona Halep v Alison Riske - 1.08 Halep - expect a run of 2-0 wins for Halep. Be with her if she loses the first set. A worthy world Number 1
Polona Hercog v Anastasia Pavlyuchenkov - 1.55 Ana
Hubert Hurkacz v Tennys Sandgren - 1.66 Tennys
John Isner v Noah Rubin - 1.19 Isner - big bad John is vulnerable to dropping a set on a tie breaker as happened in his last clay court match, a 2 set loss (first set lost in a tie breaker). Do watch out for that. He should progress these early stages. Top 30 player.
Joao Sousa v Guido Pella - 1.87 Joao
Malek Jaziri v Mikhail Youzhny - 1.31 Malek
Steve Johnson v Adrian Mannarino - 1.47 Steve
Daria Kasatkina v Kaia Kanepi - 1.5 Daria - after a stumble in Prague at 1.17 odds, Daria came back on clay with some solid performances and I would be with her today.
Sofia Kenin v Naomi Osaka - 1.26 Naomi
Angelique Kerber v Mona Barthel - 1.27 Kerber
Madison Keys v Sachia Vickery - 1.22 Madison Keys
Karen Khachanov v Andreas Haider-Maurer - 1.07 Karen
Ana Konjuh v Carla Suárez Navarro - 1.22 Carla
Serena Williams - 1.53
Karolina Pliskova - 1.1
Petra Kvitova - 1.13 - what better preparation can you get than winning on clay in Prague and Madrid.
Veronica Cepede Royg
Nick Kyrgios - 1.34 - these Aussies know each other well. Tomic on the decline. Silly haircut is hugely talented but can blow a gasket.
Leonardo Mayer - 1.3
Elise Mertens - 1.17
Feliciano Lopez - 1.32
Kevin Anderson - 1.16
Mischa Zverev - 1.5
Juan Martin Del Potro - 1.09 - Del Boy has not been kushty with injuries but should go deep simply with that serve if fully fit. The concern? He retired in Rome last match. Another niggle? Value seekers will lay Del Boy at 1.1 and hope he plays like Rodders. Del Boy has had very little clay court preparation I must say. Mahut though has failed to go through 2 clay court qualifiers so is not exactly electric.
Kirsten Flipkens - 1.38
Petra Martic - 1.28
Johanna Larsson - 1.44
Maria Sakkari - 1.24
Garbiñe Muguruza - 1.3
David Ferrer - 1.46 - the terrier is a fighter. Prepare if he goes down a set or two.
Rafael Nadal - 1.01 Nadal 3-0 expected. 1.41 to win the French Open! LOL
Barbora Strycova - 1.45
Benoit Paire - 1.5
Roberto Carballes Baena
Aleksandra Krunic - 1.46
Elena Vesnina - 1.86
Rebecca Peterson - 1.66
Kristina Mladenovic - 1.73
Pierre-Hugues Herbert - 1.36
Maximilian Marterer - 1.75
Albert Ramos-Vinolas - 1.7
Magdalena Rybarikova - 1.38
Shuai Zhang - 1.25
Ekaterina Makarova - 1.54
Kiki Bertens - 1.27 - Bertens back to her best recently on clay. Winner in Charleston and Final in Madrid, a great warm up for kiki
Lucie Safarova - 1.23
Aliaksandra Sasnovich - 1.66
Diego Schwartzman - 1.12
Elias Ymer - 1.25
Richard Gasquet - 1.37
Anastasija Sevastova - 1.36
Denis Shapovalov - 1.51
Maria Sharapova - 1.11
Coco Vandeweghe - 1.8
Victoria Azarenka - 1.47
Samantha Stosur - 1.45
Dominic Thiem - 1.08 - just beat Gilles Simon in the Final in Geneva. Has beaten Nadal on clay this 2018 outdoor clay season. Should go deep.
Casper Ruud - 1.38
Frances Tiafoe - 1.76
Elina Svitolina - 1.1
Grigor Dimitrov - 1.13 - already this year I have backed Grigor at 12/1 and 18/1 in play and won. Have him on your side.
Stefanos Tsitsipas - 1.16 - I would recommend a back of Stefanos at 310 in the Winner market. He has been electric on clay pre- Grand Slam and could surprise a few. A hope he can go deep.
Stefanie Voegele - 1.94
Marton Fucsovics - 1.22
Alison Van Uytvanck - 1.11
Dusan Lajovic - 1.45
Ashleigh Barty - 1.31
Oceane Dodin - 1.83
Jack Sock - 1.27
Gael Monfils - 1.17 - local lad Gael has had injury concerns but should comfortably progress.
Jennifer Brady - 1.26
Sara Errani - 1.79 - do expect some fight from Alize Cornet, local girl, if she loses the first set.
Nicolas Jarry - 1.63
Martin Klizan - 1.66
Pablo Carreno Busta - 1.19
Kei Nishikori - 1.06 - the Darren Anderton of men's tennis. Layable at 1.07 old sick note. He seems to constantly carry a niggle.
Sloane Stephens - 1.31
Guido Andreozzi - 1.73
Ivo Karlovic - 1.75
Johanna Konta - 1.37
Matteo Berrettini - 1.69
Lucas Pouille - 1.37
Venus Williams - 1.49
Viktoria Kuzmova - 1.7 - Schiavone is a battler, as she showed in qualifiers last week . She could surprise early rounds but not go deep. Lay Kuz if Kuz wins the first set.
Fernando Verdasco - 1.33
Alexander Zverev - 1.03 - a series of quarter finals and bettter, expect a quarter final + berth from Zverev
Federico Delbonis - 1.65
Christina McHale - 1.75
Ekaterina Alexandrova - 1.9
David Goffin - 1.19 - backable at a high of 200 during a clay court match, the Goff is very reliable coming from behind
Zarina Diyas - 1.8
Jelena Ostapenko - 1.13
Pauline Parmentier - 1.33