Some readable matches. Again, no volume of matches at about 14:00 for me to warrant a live chat webinar. Good luck.
UEFA Euro U21 Championship
20:00 - Austria U21 v Germany U21 - 1.43 Germany U21
- 13th v 1st in the rankings.
- Germany top Group B with 2/2 wins. Austria U21 are level with Denmark on 3 points. A draw will do for Ze Germans. Austria U21 need to better Denmark's result today.
- 0-2 win v Serbia and 3-1 loss to Austria, sees Austria scoring in both matches.
- 3-1 win v Denmark and 6-1 win v Serbia saw both teams score in Germany's wins.
- Germany look the better side on this collateral form. If this both teams to score pattern continues, then let's hope that Austria U21 are the first goal scorers as they look layable.
20:00 - Denmark U21 v Serbia U21 - 1.57 Denmark
- I actually traded the Denmark U21 v Austria U21 match based purely on the in-play stats. It was utter dominance from Denmark U21 in the 3 key areas - Shots on target; Shots off target and corners.
- Do watch out for this again today, particularly as the market is also taken with Denmark U21.
- 3-1 loss v Germany and 3-1 win v Austria for the Danes.
- 0-2 loss to Austria and 6-1 loss to Germany for Serbia U21.
- On collateral form we are with the market.
- 5th v 9th in the rankings.
- I will watch the in-play stats with interest given the last Denmark game.
CONMEBOL Copa America
20:00 - Colombia v Paraguay - 2.7 Colombia
- 13th v 36th in the rankings.
- I won't research this match. 2.7 the favourite.
20:00 - Qatar v Argentina - 1.26 Argentina
- My head hurts. Since when did Qatar move to South America?
- 55th v 11th in the rankings.
- So far this Copa America, 2-2 v Paraguay and 1-0 loss to Colombia for Qatar. 4 2nd half goals in those 2 matches for Qatar suggests to us that if 0-0 at halftime, expect 2nd half goals.
- 0-2 loss to Colombia and 1-1 draw v Paraguay for Argentina. The solitary Argentina goal was a penalty. Struggles? Colombia's 2 goals were 71st and 86th minute goals.
- I have no clue how Qatar are in the Copa America. Argentina are not the team with results we'd expect of a squad with the likes of Dybala, Messi and Aguero upfront.
- We must enter this match with a view to a much needed Argentina win.
CAF African Nations Cup (ACN)
15:30 - Morocco v Namibia - 1.37 Morocco
- Group D also includes Ivory Coast and South Africa. I would suggest that Ivory Coast are the side to beat.
- 47th v 113th in the rankings.
- Morocco tend to beat Namibia when these teams meet. The last head to head was 2018.
- A draw and 3 consecutive defeats for Morocco coming into this campaign. They failed to score in 3 matches.
- 3 Morocco scorelines in 4 matches were 1-0 (2 defeats and a win).
- Namibia were last in this competition in 2008.
- The market looks right here. Any team too ranked outside the top 100 is naturally opposable.
18:00 - Senegal v Tanzania - 1.37 Senegal
- 22nd v 131st. Senegal are the best ranked African side in the FIFA rankings.
- Group C also includes the 2 sides playing at 21:00 today. I would suggest Senegal and Algeria dominate.
- Last head to heads were in 2007.
- 6 consecutive wins for Senegal coming into the ACN. 5 clean sheets there could provide us with their strength - Defence.
- Only 3 wins for Tanzania since July 2017 in all competitions.
- Tanzania are debutants at the ACN.
- Again, the market looks right here. The best ranked African Nation plays today. We must be with them throughout.
21:00 - Algeria v Kenya - 1.64 Algeria
- 68th v 105th in the rankings.
- Algeria are unbeaten in 6 matches coming into the ACN.
- Algeria failed to win an ACN match in 2017, conceding 2 goals in each match.
- Only 1 loss in 7 for Kenya coming to the ACN. 5 clean sheets there and did not concede 2 goals.
- Kenya were last in the ACN in 2004.
- Watch out for a defensive Kenya today. No strong angles for me.
FIFA Women's World Cup
16:30 - England (W) v Cameroon (W) - 1.16 England (W)
- Top of Group D plays 3rd in Group E.
- 3rd v 46th in the rankings.
- 2-1 win, 1-0 and 0-2 wins for England so far this World Cup. I would class these results as professional, rather than outstanding.
- 1-0 loss to Canada, 3-1 loss to Netherlands, 2-1 win v New Zealand for Cameroon. The earliest goal scored in a Cameroon match was the 41st minute. So prepare for a potentially tight opening 45 for England women. 1.16 suggests 3/4 goals from England and a goal before halftime. German ladies, at similar odds, managed a 20th minute opener.
20:00 - France (W) v Brazil (W) - 1.41 France (W)
- 4th v 10th in the rankings.
- Top of Group A plays 3rd in Group C.
- 3-1 France win in the most recent head to head in November 2018.
- France have been excellent. 16 wins in their last 17 matches. 4-0, 2-1 and 0-1 wins in this World Cup. Note scorelines have been getting tighter.
- France's last 2 winners were penalties.
- 9 consecutive losses coming into the World Cup for Brazil. 3-0 v Jamaica, 3-2 loss to Australia (led 0-2), 0-1 win v Brazil.
- For me, France seem to be getting the breaks here. Remember Brazil led 0-2 v Australia so have potential here. I would be happy laying France at 1.42 or better yet laying France if they take the lead. Their last 2 wins were courtesy of late penalties.
CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
- A league which behaved itself yesterday so I am hoping that the form lines are starting to embed.
12:35 - Wuhan Zall v Chongqing Lifan - 2.06 Wuhan Zall
Wuhan Zall (7th)
- 3 wins and a draw in 4 matches.
- No defeat in 3 at home.
- All defeats this season came v the top 5.
- Conceded 2 goals only once at home v 3rd.
- 5 of 7 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- 3 consecutive draws - 2 0-0's.
- Only 1 win in 6 matches.
- 4 0-0's in the last 5 at halftime.
- All 3 defeats came v top 5.
- Scored and conceded in all bar 1 away.
- Only away win v 2nd.
- All 9 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- The first thing to note? If 0-0 at halftime I'd expect goals 2nd half.
- Wuhan clan are in the best recent form and exclusively have lost to top 5 so on this basis I would favour Wuhan. Do note Chongqing have scored and conceded in 4/5 away.
14:00 - Valerenga v Sarpsborg - 2.2 Valerenga
17:00 - Viking v Bodo Glimt - 2.6 Bodo
- 2.6 the favourite. No thanks. There are plenty of other readable matches in this league today.
17:00 - Odds BK v Haugesund - 1.89 Odds
- Only 2 losses came away, one last match.
- 5/5 home wins.
- Only failed to score in those defeats.
- 6 of 9 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 2 consecutive away wins is part of a run of 5 unbeaten.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Not played the top 7 away.not beaten the top 5 at home.
- On seasonal form, we must be with Odds. Although Haugesund have not played the top 7 away, they have failed to beat the top 5 with HOME advantage so logically without said advantage they are unlikely to record the win.
- Odds score 2nd half a lot at home so fear not if they have not scored first half.
17:00 - Tromso v Rosenborg - 2.1 Rosenborg
- Only 3 wins, 2 came last 2 matches.
- Won last home match. The first win in 4 defeats at home.
- Only clean sheet came last match.
- Last 4 scorelines at home were 2-1, 3 were defeats.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Not played 7th and lower at home.
- 8 of 9 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Usually Champions-elect and showing that form recently. 3 consecutive wins.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime all season.
- Only played 2 sides 5th and lower away, 1-1 v 11th and 3-1 v 16th away.
- Only 1 win away - not scored a 2nd goal away.
- On very recent form, we're with Rosenborg. Tromso did win their last home match but that's the only match with a clean sheet this season.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- GAP IN FORM - Tromso have yet to meet 7th and lower at home so nothing to gauge them by.
- Only 1 win away for Rosenborg is poor form, not scoring 2 goals either.
- A muddling match. As I say, on ultra recent form, Rosenborg have the momentum. Remember Tromso have only one clean sheet.
17:00 - Ranheim IL v Mjondalen - 2.18 Ranheim
- 2 wins in 3 matches but 3 losses in 5 matches.
- No draw in 7 and in 5 at home.
- Not played 1st-5th at home and 9th-13th at home. Gaps in form.
- Conceded 2-5-2-2-0- goals at home.
- All 11 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Only 2 wins but a great trading side. Last match, they took the lead and conceded late. Scored and conceded in all bar 3 matches this season.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- No win in 3 away.
- Conceded in their last 5 and last 5 away.
- All defeats have come v the top 9.
- 5 of 6 goals scored away came 1st half.
- Mjondalen are a great trading side. Stick them in your notebook.
- There are gaps in form for Ranheim. They have conceded an average of 2 goals a game at home and Mjondalen can score. And concede.
- I would lay Mjondalen if they scored first.
17:00 - Kristiansund v Stabaek - 1.66 Kristiansund
- Unbeaten in 7 matches. 2 consecutive draws.
- 3 wins and a draw at home.
- Only 3 over 2.5 goals matches.
- 3/3 clean sheets at home v 7th and lower.
- 4 consecutive defeats.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Failed to score in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- 3/3 3-0 defeats away v top 8.
- I would expect a Kristiansund win today. If Stabaek cannot even score, then if they happen to score and score first, I'd expect Kristiansund to respond.
- With Kristiansund, I see a lot of under 2.5 goals matches. This normally suggests backing 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 pre match in the hope this trend produces a long-drawn out 0-0.
19:00 - Brann v Lillestrom - 1.38 Brann
- 4 losses, 2 at home.
- Lost 2 of their last 3 home matches 0-1.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Conceded in their last 6 at home.
- Did not concede a 2nd goal at home.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- 2-2 and 0-3 win last 2 away matches.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- 4/5 defeats came v the top 6, 3 at home.
- 7 of 8 goals conceded away came 1st half.
- Brann are not in good form at all recently but the market I think has seen Lillestrom losing without scoring v the top 6 with home advantage and suggested similar today away from home.
- That is the only reason I can see why Brann are 1.38 shots today. If Lillestrom lead 0-1, I would lay them and cover the 0-1 insurance.