I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. No live chat webinars just yet. But happy to 'Telegram'.
16:30 - St Johnstone v Hibernian - 2.35 Hibs
- 7th v 6th from last season.
- 2-2 and 1-4 loss for St Johnstone v Hibs last season.
- Research done before St Johnstone mid week result known.
- Draw, Loss, Win St Johnstone this season.
- Hibs have 3 wins and a draw this season. 1-4 and 0-1 wins away.
FRENCH LIGUE 1
- Opening match of the season.
12:00 - Monaco v Reims - 1.88 Monaco
- 9th v 6th last season.
- 1-1 and 0-0 head to heads last season.
- Monaco lost only 2 home matches outside of the top 2 last season.
- They failed to score in only 1 home match.
- Reims beat all top 3 away last season but won only 2 of the remaining aways.
14:00 - Dijon v Angers - 2.7 Dijon
- 16th v 11th last season.
- Dijon were unbeaten at home v the top 10 last season. 2-0 loss v Angers away.
- Some form missing for Angers away v 10th and lower given curtailed season.
14:00 - Lorient v Strasbourg - 2.5 Lorient
- Newly promoted v 10th last season.
- Only 4 away wins for Strasbourg last season, 2 coming v the bottom 2.
14:00 - Montpellier v Lyon - 2.2 Lyon
- 8th v 7th last season.
- Montpellier only lost to the top 3 at home last season.
- 1-0 home win v Lyon. No away match played.
- Lyon failed to beat a top 8 side away last season.
14:00 - Nimes v Brest - 2.2 Nimes
- 18th v 14th last season.
- 3-0 win for Nimes at home to Brest last season. No away match.
- 2 defeats at home v 9th and lower last season were 0-1 only.
- Only 2 wins for Brest away last season, one v bottom side and the other 0-1.
16:00 - Nice v Lens - 2.00 Nice
- 5th v newly promoted last season.
- Only 1 loss at home for Nice outside the top 2 last season.
- Lens are newly promoted.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
12:30 - Standard Liege v Genk - 2.25 Standard
- 2/2 wins for Standard Liege. They came from 1-0 down last match to win 1-2.
- 1-2 win and 1-1 draw for Genk last 2 matches. Latterly, they were strong favourites.
- Note that in the 4 matches total these 2 have played, 3 have seen 0-0 at halftime, none have seen 0-0 at fulltime.
15:00 - Club Brugge v Beerschot - 1.28 Club Brugge
- All Hail to the Ale. Beerschot have won their 2 openers 1-2 and 3-1. The market expects that to end today.
- 0-1 loss and 0-4 win for Club Brugge in their opening 2 matches.
17:15 - Anderlecht v Mouscron - 1.4 Anderlecht
- 2-2 and 3-1 for Anderlecht this season.
- 1-1 and 0-1 loss for Mouscron this season.
- If Anderlecht continue to score at least 2 goals, then that should suffice v a Mouscron yet to score that 2nd goal.
13:30 - Elfsborg v Ostersund - 1.5 Elfsborg
Elfsborg - 2nd
- Only 1 loss.
- Failed to score only twice.
- No defeat in 7 at home.
- 2+ goals scored in their last 3 at home.
- 4/4 score draws at home v 6th-11th inclusive.
- 0-1 win last head to head.
Ostersunds - 9th
- 2 consecutive wins.
- Only 1 loss since 19th July came v Elfsborg!
- No defeat in 7 away.
- Not beaten a top 12 side.
- All defeats v the top 8.
- Very recent head to head loss for Ostersunds was their only loss since 19th July.
- Season-long, they have not beaten a top 12 side so that need accounting, as does the fact they are unbeaten in 7 away.
- If the Elf can score 2+ goals at home again, that may see them right but 4/4 draws v 6th-11th at home is a concern.
13:30 - Malmo v Falkenberg - 1.2 Malmo
Malmo - 1st
- 8 consecutive wins ended with a 2-2. Malmo came from behind twice there.
- 15 consecutive matches without a 0-0 at halftime.
- 4 consecutive home wins.
- Scored last 10 matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 2+ goals scored at home v 7th and lower.
Falkenberg - 14th
- Only 2 wins.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Conceded last 14 matches.
- 0-1 loss last head to head.
- 8/10 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- With only 2 wins, logic puts us with Malmo, scoring 2+ goals regularly and 4 consecutive home wins.
- I would take a chance and lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on Malmo despite the 38% stat for Falkenberg.
16:30 - AIK v Helsingborg - 1.8 AIK
- Only 3 wins.
- 3 consecutive home defeats.
- No win in 8.
- Only 2 home matches played v 8th and lower.
- Scored 2 goals only once at home.
- I'll end the research here. 1.8 fav with 3 consecutive defeats, scoring 2 goals only once at home and a huge gap in form v 8th and lower (playing 16th today).
- What I will say about Helsingborg is that they have found their scoring touch despite being bottom of the league. Arguably we could lay AIK if they score first, given that inability to consistently score 2 goals at home?
16:30 - Varberg v Orebro - 2.15 Varberg
Varberg - 10th
- No win in 8 and in 4 at home.
- Scored and conceded last 6 matches.
- Scored last 8 at home.
- 4 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches.
- Only 1 win home and away v 13th and higher.
- 1-0 loss last head to head.
Orebro - 11th
- Only 4 wins.
- Not played 8th-14th away.
- 9/12 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- No win in 8 played only 4 wins all season.
- Lay the 2nd half 0-0.
- No other strong angles. Varbergs do score and concede.