More profit from Belarus yesterday and from Bhutan, if you followed the in-play stats! Please do take advantage of free in-play stats at www.drtinplaystats.com for this interim period between now and the elite European football's return! Email me at email@example.com and I'll get you a free in-play stats account.
BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
11am - Slutsk v Slavia Mozyr - 2.82 Slutsk
- 11th v 8th from last season.I think the general consensus with this league on opening day is to monitor in-play via the in-play stats. With that in mind, please take advantage of my offer of free membership to www.drtinplaystats.com/scanner. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bar 3 of the Slutsk losses last season came v the top 7.
- 0-0 and 1-1 the last time these 2 met.
- Slutsk scored 2 goals only twice at home v the top 12. Will they improve upon this?
- Quite similar form for Mozyr. All bar 1 away defeat came v the top 7 last season.
- For me, based on last season, I would lay the Slutsk if they scored first but take insurance out on the 1-0 because 3 of Mozyr's away defeats were 1-0 only.
13:00 - Belshina Bobruisk v FC Minsk - 2.4 FC Minsk
- Newly promoted v 11th from last season.
- FC Minsk won only 1 away match last season.
- This is a toughie to predict given Belshina are newly promoted and this is their first match in the top flight.