is the link for today's live chat webinar and if it is half as good as Saturday's we're in for a treat. Superb calls all day yesterday. You have to attend, of course, to profit. Please register to attend if you want to come today. 13:30 for the Dutch and on into the Italians, English Premier League et al.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
All 15:00 kick-offs
Watford v West Ham - 2.28 Watford
- A dead rubber. Little to gain from the win.
Tottenham v Everton - 1.99 Tottenham
- A 3 point gap to 5th placed Arsenal and an 8 goal positive goal difference sees Tottenham safe I think for the Champions League places.
- Everton cannot move from their current position.
- Everton at home have been electric of late beating 3 of the top 5 in a row without conceding. They have failed to score in their last 2 on the road though.
- 4 consecutive 1-0's for Tottenham, 3 of them defeats.
- Tottenham have only 1 home win v the top 7 and play 8th today. Everton have not beaten the top 7 away.
- 18 of 23 goals conceded by Everton away came 2nd half.
- Unless Arsenal win, scoring 9 goals and Tottenham lead a 0-0 here, I think Tottenham have 4th assured. The prestige of 3rd place is still a carrot.
- My concern may be the emotional drain of their reaching the Champions League Final mid week. It is, you feel, a dead rubber(ish) for Tottenham. This will be a home party for Tottenham.
Southampton v Huddersfield - 1.41 Southampton
- A brilliant last Hurrah infront of home support for Huddersfield last match.
- This is a dead rubber.
- Southampton have conceded 3 goals in 3 of their last 4. Under their new manager they have kept only 3 clean sheets. And they have failed to score only 3 times.
- I.e. Saints love the both teams to score under this new coach. 3 wins and a 3-3 at home for Saints. That 3-3 ensured survival.
- 7 consecutive away defeats for Huddersfield. I expect the home side to send their fans off with a smile today, maybe both teams scoring but certainly with the Saints not losing.
Man Utd v Cardiff - 1.26 Man Utd
- A disasterous end to the season for the Special Norwegian One who we are finding out may not be that Special after all. From Molde to Man Utd in one fell swoop, he has been found out at the key part of the season,
- Top 4 is out of grasp now and that is a disaster. LWLWLLDD (L=Loss, W=Win, D=Draw) recently. At home under Ole, Man Utd have only lost to Man City.
- Cardiff battled in their must win v Palace but, despite scoring twice, were undone.
- This is a dead rubber. United cannot reach 4th, Cardiff are relegated.
Liverpool v Wolves - 1.35 Liverpool
- The Champions League Final for Liverpool and Tottenham is on the 1st June, the first match after this seasonal finale. But Liverpool cannot rest up.
- It's simple. Liverpool must win and hope that Man City are held to a draw. We saw what Brighton did to Arsenal. We all thought Brighton would let up once guaranteed another year of Premier League football but no, they went about ruining Arsenal's season. They can do the same again today with home advantage against Liverpool.
- Given Liverpool's luck against Barcelona, you wouldn't put it past Ye Betting Gods to hand Liverpool the title.
- If you keep in mind the must-win element then you may see some trading as happened with Liverpool's last 2 must win matches in different competitions.
- Wolves are guaranteed 7th place after 3 consecutive wins.
- Liverpool have 8 consecutive wins and 6 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 16 and in 14 at home.
- They have scored 2+ goals in each of their last 8 and last 6 at home.
- All wins bar a draw at home v 3rd and lower, they beat Wolves 0-2 at Wolves earlier in the campaign.
- Wolves have been very competitive away v the top 8. Only 1 loss v Man City but 1-1 v 3rd, 5th and 6th and 1-3 win v 4th.
- We should enter this match expecting the home win and hope to profit if it is not going Liverpool's way.
Leicester v Chelsea - 2.38 Chelsea
- Chelsea are assured of a top 4 finish, Leicester can only move up one place.
- The market is right here. It is a toughie to call.
- Leicester are renewed under Ted Rodgers and Dusty Bin. 4 wins in 5 at home. What impresses me more is that Rodgers has Vardy scoring again.
- 10 goals in 10 matches now for Vardy, this really does excite Foxes fans for next season.
- Man City were their usual laboured selves at 1.17 odds and won only 1-0 against Leicester.
- Chelsea have done what was asked of them. A Champions League place.
- Thankfully other sides decided to cock up their seasons. Why? A loss, 2 draws and a win ordinarily may have put Chelsea in jeopardy.
- Chelsea have conceded in their last 8 away matches.
- Watch out for an impressive last home match for Leicester today and a goal or two from Vardy? Chelsea may be vulnerable if scoring first.
Fulham v Newcastle - 2.68 Newcastle
- Fulham are down, Newcastle are safe. This is the last home match for Fulham in the Premier League this year. We saw that Huddersfield performed superbly as a last goodbye in front of their home support. Will Fulham do the same?
- This is a Fulham who have really impressed of late.
- 3 consecutive home wins, 3 consecutive clean sheets, 2 consecutive clean sheet home wins, ended with a 1-0 away loss to a Wolves side utterly utterly dominant stats wise in that match.
- Newcastle have been goal shy last 3 away, scoring 0-1-1 goals.
- It would not surprise me were Fulham to try and edge this one 1-0 today.
Crystal Palace v Bournemouth - 1.93 Crystal Palace
- Bournemouth could leap-frog Palace with a win today, for what it's worth for 2 sides happy to be in mid-table mediocrity.
- Bournemouth have scored 8 goals in their last 2 away matches.
- Palace have scored 6 in their last 2 away but 1-1-1-2-1-0 at home. Will that change today?
- I have no strong angles.
Burnley v Arsenal - 2.2 Arsenal
- Last home match of the season is the only motivator for Burnley. Arsenal cannot finish top 4. After 4 losses and a draw in their last 6 matches.
- This is a dead rubber.3 consecutive away defeats Arsenal. Oh Lordy and we thought Dick Emery could fix Wenger's away woes?
Brighton v Man City - 1.16 Man City
- A simple assignment for City who keep being priced at these ridiculous odds. I say that because 1.16 shots should be scoring 3/4 goals, leading at halftime and likely winning to nil. Not the case with Man City. Time and again, it's struggles, 0-0 at halftime and a lucky 2nd half goal to make it 0-1. It took until the 70th minute last match.
- So, as I have said before, I would not back 0-1, 0-2, any other away score in the halftime score market if 0-0 at halftime.
- The habit for City is usually DRAW/CITY in the halftime/fulltime market.
- Let's hope Brighton are as solid as they were v Arsenal.
17:00 - Frankfurt v Mainz - 1.57 Frankfurt.
- A Sunday start likely because of mid-week Europa League commitments for Frankfurt.
- Frankfurt are grasping for dear life for that Champions League 4th spot but there is lots of competition for it.
- Up to 5 teams can get 4th spot.
- Loss, Draw, Draw, Loss latest could be down to Europa League distractions.
- Only 1 loss in 8 at home.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime at home.
- 5 wins and a recent 1-3 loss to Augsburg at home v 13th and lower. The market sees that Augsburg loss as an anomoly.
- 3-1-3-3-1-4 goals scored in those matches.
- 7 consecutive away defeats. Just the team Frankfurt would like to meet to end their 4 match winless run.
- Conceded in their last 10 away.
- All defeats away v the top 7.
- Frankfurt have thrown up some headscratchers of late. A tonking by Leverkusen (6 goals scored first half), a 1-3 drubbing by Augsburg at home (pre-Europa League) but meet the right side at the right time. 7 consecutive away defeats and all defeats away v top 7 for Mainz will be music to Frank's ears. Can they revert to their 3+ goals as usual at home v 13th and lower?
- This is a must win with a final match away at Bayern Munich and the top 4 spot still not secured.
ITALIAN SERIA A
- 3 matches remain this season.
11:30 - Torino v Sassuolo - 1.58 Torino
- Top 6, even Top 4 is available for Torino so they will be 100% committed until the season-end.
- Sassuolo are safe from relegation and have little to gain.
- Only 6 losses all season.
- Only 1 loss since 27th January 2019 was a 2-3 v Bologna.
- 4 0-0's at halftime last 5 matches.
- Scored in their last 9 at home.
- 6/7 defeats this season came at home v 1st, 2nd, 5th, 14th, 15th.
- 9 goals scored at home 15 mins before halftime and 7 goals scored at home 15 mins after halftime.
- Unbeaten in 6 but 5 draws in their last 6 matches.
- Not beaten a top 9 side away.
- I have to be with Torino here. Yes, 6/7 defeats occurred at home but they are used to not losing frequently enough and play a Sassuolo side with no win away v the top 9.
- Torino also have that must-win element about them.
14:00 - Frosinone v Udinese - 1.79 Udinese
- 19th v 17th and Frosinone cannot escape the bottom 3. Udinese can put daylight between themselves and relegation.
- I think Frosinone might start peetering out now they are doomed, Mr. Mainwaring.
- They have served up just the one win at home.
- They have conceded last 8 at home.
- V 12th and lower at home, Frosinone are a bit better. 4 draws, a loss and a win. V 14th and lower at home though, they have conceded 2-0-2-3 goals.
- 7 defeats and a draw in 8 away for Udinese. One could say that they do not travel well!
- They failed to score in their last 3 away. But what about context?
- no win in 14 away, but v 14th and lower, they did score 2-1-2-1-2 goals. A couple of 2-2's and a draw but a hint that they will be eyeing 2 goals v Frosinone today.
- For me, I would oppose any Frosinine lead, even if they lead 2-0 (as I put forward albeit last away for Frosinone v Sassuolo). Udinese could see a return to 1/2 goals today against lesser opponents (and they have been consistent in that scoring).
14:00 - Sampdoria v Empoli - 2.56 Sampdoria
- 2.56 the market is immediately off-putting.
- Sampdoria cannot reach the European places this season. Empoli, funnily enough, with 3/3 wins could get themselves out of the relegation zone.
- Only 1 win in 6 for Sampdoria. WLWLWLWL (w=win, l=loss) at home. Inconsistent.
- No draw in 12 at home.
- 7 0-0's at halftime at home (41%) for Samp.
- 6 wins and a 0-1 defeat for Samp v 13th and lower at home....that is if they can be bothered!
- 15 Samp goals at home scored first half hour of 2nd half.
- No win in 17 away will obviously need a huge swing in fortunes for Empoli to push for an outside-the-bottom-3-place.
- No wonder it's 2.56 the favourite. Samp have an attitudinal question mark over them with nothing to play for. But Samp have a win record at home v 13th and lower so provable form v the bottom half sides. Empoli must win but quite simply 17 away without a win is Danny Dyer form. Will Empoli suddenly change this lack of away momentum?
- Welcome to the end of the season conundrums!
17:00 - Spal v Napoli - 1.61 Napoli
- Spal are 11th on 42 points and can still be dragged into the relegation zone albeit they are nearly safe.
- Napoli are guaranteed 2nd spot so this is a dead rubber for them.
- Only 1 loss in 8 matches for SPAL came v Cagliari. 3 wins and a draw in their last 4 at home.
- 6 wins, a draw and a loss is why Spal are pretty much safe from relegation.
- This includes 3 giant killings at home v Roma, Lazio and Juventus so....watch out dead rubber Napoli!!
- Indeed, wins at home v 1st, 4th and 5th will keep Napoli honest.
- Napoli have stumbled a couple of times when priced at similar odds v Empoli and Atalanta, both 2-1 defeats. 2 consecutive wins v Frosinone and Cagliari, you'll recall, I described as redemption matches for Napoli since those defeats.
- Only 4 wins away v the top 12 for Napoli.
- For me, I would lay Napoli if they score first as the value call. SPAL would like to dot the i's and cross the t's and secure survival today - well the sooner the better and remember their giant killings v Roma, Lazio and Juventus recently at home.
19:30 - Roma v Juventus - 2.64 Roma
- Dead rubber for Juventus but in their last 2 dead rubbers, they have conceded first only to eventually draw 1-1. Is that an angle here? Note the equalisers were scored by Ronaldo. So we'd want to see Ronny playing today.
- A top 3 place is still in Roma's grasp so they will be keen to get something here.
- Roma have not beaten a top 6 side this season but we see 6 score draws so that 1-1 might be in play after all? Juve drew 1-1 and 2-2 v 3rd and 4th away.
- Little to excite but Juve might just be vulnerable again today with their intensity lessened after winning the title.
SPANISH LA LIGA
All 17:30 kick-offs 2 matches remain this season
Barcelona v Getafe - 1.57 Barcelona
- Champions. Getafe are 4th and cling desperately to that last Champions League place. So not a dead rubber for Getafe.
- Only 2 losses since 2nd February for Getafe. Last meeting with Barcelona was a 1-2 Barca win.
- First loss since 24th November came v Celta for Barca last match. Much changed side.
- 6 consecutive home wins, unbeaten 12 for Barcelona. Scored last 18 at home.
- Barca have scored 2+ goals v the top 6 at home.
- Getafe lost 2-0 to 2nd and 3rd away.
- Likely we see a first team for Barcelona in their last home match of the season. On form, Barca should score 2 goals.
Sociedad v Real Madrid - 2.28 Real Madrid
- A dead rubber for me. Sociedad cannot make it into the top 6. Real Madrid can equal Atl Madrid in 2nd with 2 wins but require Atl Madrid to lose or draw their remaining 2 matches. Atl Madrid also have superior goal difference.
Atletico Madrid v Sevilla - 2.12 Atl Madrid
- For the above reasons I think Atl Madrid are safe in 2nd spot. Sevilla are one of the sides who can get that 4th place if Getafe fall foul (and Getafe are away at Barcelona today).
- Atl Madrid are in a dangerous mood. Their loss v Atl Madrid was all that is bad about trusting dead rubber teams. Madrid couldn't be arsed.
- This is, though, their last home match of the season.
- 6 consecutive home wins, scoring in their last 18 at home.
- Both sides have had 50% 0-0's at halftime.
- v 4th and lower at home, all wins bar a draw for Atl Madrid.
- 3 defeats in 4 for Sevilla rather scuppering their end of season top 4 hopes.
- 2 consecutive away defeats without scoring.3/3 defeats away v the top 4 conceding 2 goals at least.
- This is a must win for Sevilla with Getafe (4th) playing away. Atl Madrid downed tools last week. No fight required 2nd is guaranteed but this is their last home match of the season and that may see Madrid put best foot forward.
- We may see 0-0 at halftime but usually if on song, Madrid will score 2 goals at least 2nd half.
Betis v Huesca - 1.61 Betis
- Despite the market being sweet on Betis, this is a dead rubber. Betis can gain a few places with wins. Huesca will remain bottom 3 regardless of that happens in their last 2 matches. The only real motivator for Betis is that this is their last home match of the season. They have scored in their last 13 at home (conceded last 6 at home). And have beaten the bottom 3 at home 3-2 and 2-0.
- Huesca did beat Betis 2-1 earlier this season.
Villarreal v Eibar - 1.63 Villareal
- Looks like this could be going to the wire for Villareal. Eibar's season is over. They are safe from relegation and cannot really vye for a top 6 spot.
- 3 wins, a draw and a 3-2 loss v Real Madrid sees Villareal fighting until the end. Only 1 loss in 8 at home sees them expect something there today.
- This is their last home match of the season so expect them to be doubly determined.
- They have scored in their last 14 at home (but conceded last 5 at home).
- 50% 0-0's at halftime at home.
- As their position would suggest, it has been a poor season for Villareal. Wins at home v 6th, 12th, 13th and 19th. They are playing 11th today and it's 2-2, 2-1, 2-1 v 10th-13th inclusive at home.
- 74% of goals scored and 69% of goals conceded at home came 2nd half for Villareal.
- Season over for Eibar yet they are still spoilers. 2 consecutive 1-0 wins v Valencia and Real Betis.
- Only 2 away wins for Eibar suggests a draw is best case for them today.
- A natural bias towards the home side? Needs must, last match at home and a solid 2 goal scoring record v 10th-13th inclusive at home.
Valencia v Alaves - 1.41 Valencia
- Valencia are bang in contention for that last top 4 spot occupied by a Getafe away at Barcelona today in Barca's last home match of the season.
- Alaves season is over. They cannot breach the top 6.
- Only 3 defeats since 12th January for Valencia did come within their last 6 matches, 2 were away.
- Lost their last home match 0-1 v Eibar.
- 10 0-0's at hafltime at home for Valencia.
- Only 2 defeats at home all season for Valencia saw that loss v Eibar one of them.10 draws at home has plagued Valencia. They lost 2-1 to Alaves earlier this season.
- 9 of 11 goals conceded at home by Valencia came 2nd half.
- Alaves have no win in 8 and 3 away.
- They conceded last 11 and last 9 away.
- 100% defeats for Alaves away v top 6 without scoring.
- Valencia cannot afford to lose today with top 4 a possible. A slip up v Eibar last match cannot be duplicated today. Alaves have a dire record v top 6 away, failing to score so there is a hope Valencia can afford those fateful draws.
Girona v Levante - 2.32 Girona
- A relegation six pointer this match.
- 7 defeats and a win v Sevilla for Girona recently. That win gives them a glimpse of safety but 2 remaining wins are required.
- As their position would suggest, Girona are highly inconsistent at home.Can beat 6th yet lose to 20th.
- 2-2 the last time these 2 played.
- Levante themselves have lost 2-1 away to 17th, 2-1 away to 19th and 2-2 v 20th and they meet 18th today.
- 2 wins in 3 for Levante did come at home. 4 defeats in 5 away.
- I do not like trading matches with inconsistent teams because, quite obviously, we don't know which team will turn up? The one beating 6th or the one losing to 20th?
- In-play stats for me in this relegation six pointer.
Rayo Vallecano v Valladolid - 1.93 Valladolid
- Rayo cannot get out of the bottom 3. Valladolid are 4th bottom and can still salvage their season.
- Rayo are unbeaten in 4 at home. This is their last home match today, the only motivator.
- Only 1 home loss for Rayo v teams 13th and lower sees them scoring 4-2-2 goals v 14th, 15th, 16th and they play 17th today.
- 2 wins in 3 for Valladolid did come at home. 2 1-0 defeats away in their last 3 away.
- Valladolid have conceded last 13 away.
- 0-0 and 4-0 loss for Valladolid away v bottom 3 this season.
- On a needs must basis we'd be with the market and the away side. Rayo though do have a solid record v 14th-16th at home and play 17th today.
- Not the most clear cut of matches. Rayo have nothing left to play for bar home pride last home match of the season.
Athletic Bilbao v Celta Vigo - 2.04 Ath Bilbao
- A Europa League spot is available for Bilbao but requires 2/2 wins and 5th and 6th to suddenly lose their remaining 2 matches.
- Celta Vigo can still be embroiled in relegation and need a win to soothe the nerves.
- All defeats since 21st October 2018 for Bilbao came away.
- They are undefeated in 13 at home, scoring in their last 6 at home.
- v 11th and lower at home, Bilbao have 6 wins, 2 draws and a loss. They play 14th today. 1-2 win v Celta Vigo earlier this season.
- 13 of 18 goals conceded at home by Bilbao came 2nd half.
- Only 1 loss in 8 for Celta Vigo so they are in good, possibly season-saving, form.
- 3 draws and a loss in 4 away though.
- No win in 11 away though for Celta.
- V top 8 away, Celta have 6 losses and a 1-1.
- On seasonal form, Celta draw looks best case. Both sides are fully motivated. This is unbeaten in 13 at home playing no win in 11 away.
Leganes v Espanyol - 2.54 Leganes
- I am not researching 2.54 the favourite.
2 matches remain this season.
PEC Zwolle v VVV Venlo - 1.77 PEC
- No top 7 place available for PEC. Season over and secure in mid table. Same story for VVV.
- Dead rubber for me.
FC Groningen v Fortuna Sittard - 1.47 Groningen
- Groningen are safe. A win ensures Sittard's safety this season.
- Prior to a draw and 2 defeats, Groningen had only one loss in 11 matches.
- Ajax only beat them 1-0 recently.
- 7 consecutive home wins ended with a 0-1 loss v Ajax.
- 4 wins in 5 for Groningen at home v 13th and lower. Sittard are 14th.
- 8 goals scored by Groningen last 15 mins of home matches.
- Only 2 wins for Sittard since 16th February. 8 consecutive away defeats.
- 2+ goals conceded by Sittard in their last 8 away matches.
- All defeats bar 1 away for Sittard v the top 13.
- Groningen have little to play for bar home pride but are in superb home form recently. A winning run only ended by Ajax.
- Sittard need to buck that trend and the trend of all defeats bar 1 away v top 13. Faith in seasonal form or needs must?
Feyenoord v ADO Den Haag - 1.2 Feyenoord
- A dead rubber for guaranteed 3rd placed Feyenoord. Den Haag happily ensconsed in mid table mediocrity.
Heerenveen v NAC Breda - 1.62 Heerenveen
- Heerenveen are 11th and happy to be here for another season. Nothing else to gain from 2 more wins. NAC Breda are bottom and aren't going anywhere. The market is with Heerenveen only based on the fact they are playing bottom.
Vitesse Arnhem v De Graafschap - 1.42 Vitesse
- Europa League places for Vitesse (7th) at the moment. I am sure they will want to retain a top 7 spot.
- De Graafschap are 3rd bottom. They need to keep winning to try and get out of the bottom 3.
- Only 2 losses for Vitesse since 16th February Both teams have scored in 19 of Vitesse's last 20 matches.
- They are unbeaten in 14 at home and scored and conceded in each of their last 12 at home.
- Only 1 home loss for Vitesse v 1st.
- Only 3 wins for De Graaf since 9th February.
- 4 losses in 5 away for De Graaf.
- 100% defeats for De Graaf v top 9, scoring in only 2 matches.
- On seasonal form we'd have to be with the market, even if Vitesse concede. De Graaf desperately need points but alas meet a Vitesse wanting points themselves and in superb home form.
Heracles v Excelsior - 1.76 Heracles
- Heracles will be keen to retain a top 7 place. A very outside chance for 2nd bottom Excelsior to survive but they must win their remaining 2 matches and hope Emmen lose their remaining 2 matches.
- 5 wins in 7 at home for Heracles.
- No draw in 16 at home for Heracles.
- They have scored in their last 12 and last 7 at home.
- 8 wins in 9 at home v 9th and lower for Heracles who beat Excelsior 0-3 earlier this season.
- 8 losses and a draw last 9 for Excelsior.
- 10 without a win away and 5 consecutive away defeats. No win away v top 14.
- I cannot see how Excelsior can extricate themselves from 2nd bottom. The form is just not there, recently and over the season. Heracles in contrast are in solid form at home, 8 wins in 9 too v 9th and lower at home, 5 wins in 7 recently at home. It does look rather clear cut but do remember the caveat. Teams needing points can suddenly emerge with them!!
Willem II v Emmen - 1.85 Willem II
- Top 7 is there for Willem II if they want it. Emmen are 4th bottom so needs must for both teams.
Willem II (8th)
- Losses recently only v PSV and Ajax.
- Those came at home. Broke a run of 4 wins at home.
- No draw in 12 at home.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime at home.
- 3-2, 3-2, 2-2, 2-0 at home v 14th and lower.
- 6 defeats in 7 away.
- Conceded in their last 16 away.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime away.
- Only 1 win away v top 8 came v Utrecht who they did the double over.
- although it is must win territory for Emmen the seasonal form does not point to them doing what is needed. 6 defeats in 7 away. They have conceded in their last 16 away. Willem II solid at home were only undone by the big 2 PSV and Ajax. On seasonal form we'd have to think Willem II are deserving favourites.
- There is a low % of 0-0 at halftime if you want to lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
Ajax v FC Utrecht - 1.16 Ajax
- It's all go at the top. Ajax and PSV both on 80 points. 10 goal + goal difference for Ajax.
- Utrecht have worries of their own.They cannot reach the Champions League places but can still retain their Europa League spot.
- 10 wins in 11 for Ajax.
- 7 consecutive home wins.No defeat in 16 at home. Scored in their last 16 at home. 2+ goals scored in each of their last 15 at home. Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home. We normally expect 1-0, 2-0 even any unquoted in the halftime score market from Ajax at these odds so note that if 0-0 after 20 minutes.
- 2 consecutive away defeats now for Utrecht.
- 100% defeats away v the top 4 for Utrecht failing to score.
- It is must win territory for Ajax now so expect 110% from the lads.
AZ Alkmaar v PSV - 1.78 PSV
- PSV must match or better Ajax score today.
- AZ's season is over for me. They cannot break into the top 3 and cannot be ousted from the top 7.
- PSV of course must win today, equal as they are v Ajax but have the tougher task away today.
- 2 draws, 2 defeats and a win recently for AZ is a little inconsistent.
- They scored and conceded last 5 with just that one win.
- 8 wins in 9 at home though for AZ is something PSV will have to break.
- 1-0 win v Ajax and 1-1 v 3rd at home for AZ. Just the kind of match PSV do not need in a must win push to the end of the season.
- Only 2 losses all season for PSV came v the top 3.
- They have scored in their last 32 and last 16 away.
- They have scored 2+ goals in each of their last 5 matches.
- They have yet to beat top 5 away and play 4th today. 3-1, 2-1, 2-2.
- PSV I would suggest have much the tougher task in trying to retain 3 points. Ajax are at home and look to have an easy match. PSV are away to an AZ who are unbeaten at home v the top 3, and PSV no win away v the top 5.
- I will monitor with interest. You may want to lay AZ if they score first (1-0 insurance given what they did v Ajax) because we know PSV will be going for it.