See you at 14:30 for a live chat Twitter. I wanted to do a live chat webinar. That will be after the International Break on the 20th October. I do not have my main PC with me. The last time I tried a webinar live chat with my laptop, it did not work. My apologies. I hope we can continue to good run in live chats today. Let's hope to bag some profits before the Internationals next week.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
15:00 - Watford v Bournemouth - 2.18 Watford
- 2-2, 2-2, 0-2 Watford, 2-2 last 4 head to heads. Hmmm. Does anyone see a pattern?
- After 4/4 wins to start the season, Loss, Draw, Loss now for Watford. Clearly vulnerable v the top teams - losses v Arsenal and Man Utd.
- Bournemouth have lost their last 2 away matches v Chelsea and Burnley. Only 1 clean sheet for Bournemouth.
- Bournemouth usually score their 2 goals but they did not in their last 2 aways.
- Surely our old Chum Desmond of Tutu is in play here? 2-2 trading angle?
- Given the history between these 2 teams, lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market?
15:00 - Leicester v Everton - 2.24 Leicester
- No draw for Leicester this season. Win, Loss, Win at home. Tend towards over 2.5 goals or just about (couple of 2-0's).
- Leicester have scored in every match.
- Only 2 wins for an Everton side I thought would be resolute. Both teams scored in all bar Everton's last 2 matches.
- They kept their sole clean sheet last match and failed to score only against Arsenal.
- This looks like a match where 2/3+ goals should come in for 2 teams liking over 2.5 goals.
- Leicester for me are better at home so I will have that in mind here. I have not looked at head to heads as both teams as they both have new managers.
15:00 - C Palace v Wolves - 2.66 Wolves
- 2.66 the market and a newly promoted side meeting Palace for the first time in the Premier League. A no play from me unless the in-play stats reveal. I do like Wolves scoring abilities but away they have only scored 0-1-1. Palace are yet to score at home so Wolves may get away with it.
15:00 - Burnley v Huddersfield - 2.2 Burnley
- A couple of 0-0's when these 2 teams last met each other. A derby of sorts.
- Burnley resurrected? 2 consecutive wins after throwing off the shackles of Europa League.
- Only 1 clean sheet for Huddersfield. Huddersfield have yet to score that 2nd goal. I must be with Burnley not to lose today and hope that this revival continues at home.
15:00 - Tottenham v Cardiff - 1.25 Tottenham
- 2 clean sheets for Cardiff ended in 0-0. 3+ goals conceded by Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal suggests more of the same today. The big guns all scored before halftime so note that.
17:30 - Man Utd v Newcastle - 1.45 Man Utd
- No win yet for Newcastle. They failed to score in their last 2 matches. 4 of their 5 defeats were 2-1 so if that pattern continues, lay Newcastle if Newcastle score first.
- 2-1, 0-3, 1-1 at home for United. They may let Newcastle score for look out for that.
ITALIAN SERIA A
14:00 - Cagliari v Bologna - 2.14 Cagliari
- 1-1, 1-1, 0-0 last 3 head to heads.
- Only the one win Cagliari. 3 consecutive draws at home.
- Bologna scored at last this season, 2 wins came at home.They have still not scored away.
- 2 teams not in the best of form. Leave this to the in-play stats.
17:00 - Udinese v Juventus - 1.41 Juventus
- 100% win record for Juventus. Scoring 2+ goals even if 0-0 at halftime.
- Bad habits return for Udinese. 2 consecutive concessions of 2 goals lead to defeat.
- Udinese have scored 1 goal in each home match, 1-0, 1-1, 1-2.
- 3 0-0's for Udinese at halftime, none at fulltime.
- Expect an away win with Udinese possibly scoring.
19:30 - Empoli v Roma - 1.69 Roma
- Empoli are newly promoted.
- Only win for Empoli came first match. They have lost 1-0 only twice.
- 2 consecutive wins for Roma, albeit at home. Losses away for Roma v AC Milan and Bologna. The latter a coupon buster.
- I think Empoli will be eyeing the 3 points here. Empoli are clearly struggling in this better league.
SPANISH LA LIGA
12:00 - Girona v Eibar - 2.22 Girona
- 4-1 wins for Eibar last 2 head to heads.
- Both teams have just the 2 wins this season.
- Both teams have scored in 3 of Girona's last 4 matches.
- Perfect symmetry for Eibar. Loss, Loss, Win, Draw, Win, Loss, Loss.
- Not for me this match. I will rely on the in-play stats.
15:15 - Getafe v Levante - 1.74 Getafe
- 1-1 and 0-1 Levante in the last 2 head to heads.
- Only 2 losses for Getafe came v Real Madrid and Atl Madrid.
- 2 consecutive 1-1 draws.
- WIns for Levante came 1st and last matches. Win and 2 defeats away.
- Bar the 2 MAdrid sides, no other team yet has scored that 2nd goal against Getafe. On that basis, I am with them today. If Levante score first, lay them.
17:30 - Alaves v Real Madrid - 1.42 Real Madrid
- This match I feel is all about Real Madrid. 3-0 loss and 0-0 last 2 matches. Surely they will not go a 3rd match without a) a win, and b) without scoring. 1-1 and 3-0 away. Both teams have scored in 4 of Alaves last 5 matches.
- 3-0 loss for Alaves v Barcelona really should be our gauge for today. In play stats must reveal the state of Real Madrid.
19:45 - Leganes v Rayo Vallecano - 2.18 Leganes
- Head to heads have been in friendlies.
- Only 1 win for both of these teams this season.
- 2-2 v Sociedad and 2-1 v Barcelona of all people at home for Leganes. Rayo have 2 consecutive 2-2's., one was v Real Sociedad.
- 3 consecutive 1-2 scorelines at halftime for Rayo.
- No head to heads. Similar form. Not sure how to play this. Do we side with the potential for goals (and a goal before halftime) or does the fact these 2 have not met competitively mean that we leave this to the in-play stats?
14:30 - Dortmund v Augsburg - 1.49 Dortmund
- 3 1-1's and a 1-2 Dortmund in the last 4 head to heads.
- Dortmund are unbeaten, 2 draws away, all wins at home of course. 4-3-7 goals scored at home.
- Both teams have scored in all Augsburg's matches. Augsburg kept Bayern to 0-0 recently at halftime.
- I would lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market. 2 consecutive 2-0 scorelines at halftime for Dortmund.
- Both teams could certainly score today. Augsburg look competitive but Dortmund look full of goals and could simply overwhelm them.
14:30 - Hannover v Stuttgart - 2.48 Hannover
- Only 1 win between these 2 this season came for Stuttgart at home in their last match.
- 2 draws and 4 defeats for Hannover conceding 2+ goals in the 4 defeats.
- Stuttgart failed to score in 4 of their last 6 matches. When they have scored, they have remained unbeaten.
- Yes, 2.48 the favourite - spot on here. Very tough to call.
14:30 - Mainz v Hertha - 2.82 both teams
- Another match where the market literally cannot split these 2 teams.
- 2 wins and a 0-0 at home for Mainz but no win in 3 matches, failing to score in them. Hence the 2.82 the favourite quote. Do we stick with the home form (positive) or note the failing to score (negative?)
- Hertha have only one defeat, 0-2, 2-2, 3-1 defeats. 2-2-4-1-2 goals scored in recent matches for Hertha.
- Hertha good form, scoring 2+ goals. Mainz unbeaten at home, not scoring recently. Which way do you swing? I am taken personally by Hertha's consistent scoring.
14:30 - Dusseldorf v Schalke - 2.2 Schalke
- Newly promoted v newly faulty!
- Only 1 win for both of these sides. 1-2, 2-1, 1-2 at home for Dusseldorf. Will they be competitive?
- 5 losses and a 1-0 win for Schalke who failed to score in 3 of their last 5 matches.
- 2 teams in poor form. Dusseldorf are scoring at home. Dare we lay Schalke if Schalke score first?
17:30 - Bayern v Mgladbach - 1.22 Bayern
- Like a number of major sides, Bayern have an unprecedented run of 1-1 draw at home and 2-0 loss away.
- Surely redemption awaits today? Speculators may see vulnerability and lay them if they lead?
- Both teams have scored in Mgladbach's last 5 matches. 1-1, 4-2, 2-2 away.
- If Mgladbach can score as they have done recently, we may see another hard match for Bayern.
17:30 - ADO v Groningen - 2.18 ADO
- 0-3 Groningen and 0-0 last 2 head to heads.
- ADO have scored and conceded in all bar 1 match.
- 1-2, 3-1, 0-7 at home.
- 2 consecutive 1-1 draws.
- Only 1 win for Groningen. Failed to score in 3 of their last 6 matches.
- Slight favour for ADO.
18:45 - PEC Zwolle v Excelsior - 1.81 Zwolle
- 1-1. 1-2 PEC, 1-1 last 3 head to heads.
- 4 losses in their first 5 for PEC has seen shoots of recovery.
- 2 wins and a 2-2 recently have come away from home.
- Excelsior have only 2 defeats. They have failed to score only once.
- No 0-0's at halftime. 2-2, 3-3 within the last 2 matches, and note PEC's recent 2-2.
- A messy match early in the season. Note both teams scoring in recent matches and head to heads may be the starter here but for trading, I have no ready angle bar the in-play stats.
18:45 - PSV v VVV - 1.2 PSV
- 2-5 and 3-0 PSV in the last 2 head to heads.
- 100% win record for PSV.
- Win, Draw, Win, Loss away for VVV. Ajax only beat VVV 0-1 after a 0-0 at halftime so there is a hope that they will offer some firm resistance. If 0-0 at halftime, I'd look still for 3 goals from PSV.
19:45 - De Graafschap v Heerenveen - 2.24 Heerenveen
- No head to heads since 2016.
- Only 2 wins came 1st and last matches and at home.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime in these 2 teams' matches.
- 4 score draws for Heerenveen recently. Both teams have scored in all of Heerenveen's matches.
- With no head to heads recently, tough to get an angle in.
- There is an argument for laying the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
FRENCH LIGUE 1
16:00 - Lille v St Etienne - 2.06 Lille
- 3-1 Lille and 5-0 St Etienne last 2 head to heads.
- Lille's 2 defeats, only 1-0, came away from home.
- 4 consecutive home wins conceding 1 goal maximum.
- 2/3 goals scored in positive results.
- Only 1 loss for St Etienne was v PSG.
- 3 consecutive wins, scoring 2+ goals.
- Draw, Draw, Loss, Win away. The win was 2-3.
- St Etienne look worse away from home. Lille look solid at home. But it must be said that both sides have had an excellent start to the season.
- If a team scores 2 goals, that should be enough. 2-1/1-2 possible trading correct scores?
19:00 - Amiens v Dijon - 2.54 Amiens
- 2-1 Amiens and 1-1 Dijon in the last 2 head to heads.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Win Amiens at home. Both teams have scored in all home matches.
- Only the 2 wins for Amiens. Only 1 clean sheet.
- Dijon started superbly with 3 consecutive wins but now 4 defeats and a 0-0. Dijon failed to score in 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Tough to call. I'd go both teams to score Amiens but then Dijon have not scored in 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Slightly favour Amiens here with their consistent goal scoring.
19:00 - Guingamp v Montpellier - 2.64 Montpellier
- The match above, and these matches below, show us via the match odds that they may be tough to unravel.
19:00 - Nimes v Reims - 2.5 Nimes
19:00 - Angers v Strasbourg - 2.44 Angers