I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and Telegram throughout the day.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
14:00 - Gibraltar v San Marino - 1.28 Gibraltar
- 196th v 209th in the rankings.
- No head to heads.
14:00 - North Macedonia v Armenia - 1.73 North Macedonia
- 68th v 102nd in the rankings.
- 2018 head to heads saw a North Macedonia home win 2-0, and 4-0 win for Armenia at home.
17:00 - Azerbaijan v Luxembourg - 2.10 Azerbaijan
- 114th v 98th in the rankings.
- No head to heads since 2013.
17:00 - Cyprus v Montenegro - 2.40 Montenegro
- 95th v 64th.
- 0-0 2018 head to head.
17:00 - Estonia v Georgia - 1.95 Georgia
- 104th v 91st.
- 2-0 Georgia in the 2018 head to head.
17:00 - Iceland v England - 1.25 England
- 39th v 4th.
- Last head to heads in 2016, a famous Icelandic win.
19:45 - Denmark v Belgium - 1.78 Belgium
- 16th v 1st.
- These 2 last met in 2000.
19:45 - Portugal v Croatia - 1.80 Portugal
- 7th v 6th.
- 2018 saw a 1-1 draw, with Croatia scoring first.
19:45 - Sweden v France - 1.70 France
CHINESE SUPER LEAGUE
11:00 - Hebei China Fortune v Shanghai SIPG - 1.36 Shanghai
Hebei - 7th
- 3 consecutive wins ended with a loss last match.
- Unbeaten at home with 2 draws and 2 wins, 2-2-2-3 goals scored at home.
- Failed to score in only one match.
- All over 2.5 goals matches bar 1 for Hebei.
- 3 losses away, 2 v the top 3.
- 4-0 loss to Shanghai earlier this season.
Shanghai SIPG - 1st
- All wins bar 2 draws.
- Win, Draw, Win away.
- Scored every match.
- Both teams scored last 3 away.
- SIPG look solid but do concede without losing. If that pattern continues, that's an angle for you into this match.
- Hebei have scored 2+ goals in all home matches but lost markedly v SIPG earlier this season.
- Both teams to score the possible play with SIPG not losing. The surprise would come from another 2 goal haul from Hebei with SIPG unable to reply.
13:00 - Qingdao Huanghai v Shijiazhuang - 2.10 Shiji
Qingdao - 12th
- Only 1 win.
- 2 draws, 2 defeats at home.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Not played 8th or lower at home.
Shijiazhuang - 9th
- Only 2 wins came at home.
- Draw, Loss, Draw, Loss away.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Failed to score only once.
- I don't like the gaps in form here for these 2 sides. I do note the lack of clean sheets for both sides and that means that any late 0-0 is gettable.
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
14:00 - Shamrock Rovers v Bohemians - 1.6 Shamrock
Shamrock Rovers - 1st
- Unbeaten. All wins bar 2 0-0's in a row now. This makes 0-0 layable for me in this match, particularly if 0-0 at halftime.
- Win, Win, Win, Draw at home.
- 0-1 win v Bohs last time these 2 met.
Bohemians - 2nd
- Solid look to their season. Only 2 losses, one v Shamrock.
- 5 consecutive wins.
- 6 clean sheets this season.
- 3 wins in 4 away, all to nil and 2 consecutive 0-1 away wins.
- 2 losses, 1 at home v 1st, 1 away v 5th.
- 1st v 2nd is often a match which I tend to avoid.
- Shamrock have had 2 consecutive 0-0's. I would lay any late 0-0. This sequence cannot continue. Shamrock have scored in the interim in the Irish Cup and in the Europa League so I hope that signals an end to this blunt attack. The niggle? 6 clean sheets this season for Bohemians!!
17:00 - Shelbourne v Cork - 2.00 Shelbourne
Shelbourne - 7th
- 0-1 win v Cork earlier this season.
- All 3 wins, 2 away v the bottom 2, have been 1-0 this season.
- Not scored a 2nd goal at home.
- Not scored a 2nd goal all season!!
- 2 consecutive draws.
Cork City (10th of 10)
- All defeats away v the top 6.
- 0-0 v 8th away.
- Scored 2 goals + in only 1 match all season.
- I would back 0-0 pre match here given the fact that these 2 sides are struggling just to score 1 goal in a game. I would cash out as late as I dare.
- A match featuring 2 poor sides.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
15:30 - FC Eindhoven v SC Telstar - 2.32 FC Eindhoven
- Only 1 match into the season. 1-2 win for Eindhoven, 2-2 for Telstar.
- Telstar are unbeaten in the last 3 home head to heads, both teams scored.
17:45 - MVV Maastricht v Cambuur Leeuwarden - 1.58 Cambuur
- 0-0 for MVV in their seasonal opener. 2-0 win for Cambuur at home in theirs.
- MVV have not won in the last 3 head to heads with Cambuur.
20:00 - Roda JC v FC Oss - 1.62 Roda JC
- Win, draw, win at home for Roda in the last 3 home head to heads.
- 0-0 last time these 2 met.
- 0-4 win fo Roda in their opener. 1-2 loss for Oss in their seasonal opener.