BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
13:30 - Shakhter Soligorsk v Neman Grodno - 1.43 Shakhter
- 3rd v 9th from last season.
- Shakhter lost only 1 home match last season.
- All wins bar 1 at home v 4th and lower.
- Neman Grodno lost all matches home and away v the top 3 last season.
- Loss and win for Shakhter this season. Impressive away last match, 0-0 at halftime became 0-2.
- Identical results for Neman Grodno. 1-0 loss opener and 2-0 win 2nd match this season.
- 6-0 and 0-3 wins for Shakhter last season in head to heads and I will be with the home side today not to lose. Simple angle to be confirmed via the in-play stats at www.drtinplaystats.com.
15:30 - BATE Borisov v FC Ruh Brest - 1.32 BATE
- BATE are breaking all the trends for the wrong reason. Losing when odds on favourites (even the reserves got a mauling yesterday) and losing 2 consecutive matches for the first time since....well it was a long time ago.
- Ropey would not be the word I would use to describe this 1.32 quote against newly promoted Ruh Brest. This is, admittedly, BATE's first match at home this season.
- BATE sit 2nd bottom so far. No point looking at last season as a) this is not the BATE form of last season and b) Ruh Brest are newly promoted.
- Ruh Brest beat solid enough yardsticks Dinamo Minsk 0-1 in their opener but lost 0-1 at home to Energetik in their next.
- 3-1 and 2-1 defeats for BATE away in their openers.
- We must use in-play stats to ascertain which BATE turns up. Surely not a 3rd consecutive defeat, but I said that last week 'surely not a 2nd consecutive defeat having not done so throughout all last season'?
- The market is going odds on again about BATE for the 3rd consecutive match. They went 1.5 about BATE reserves yesterday too who conceded 4 goals. The value is in the outright lay at 1.32 or better yet a lay if BATE score first at lower odds.
- This must be the redemption home win surely for BATE?
17:30 - Dinamo Brest v Slavia Mozyr - 1.39 Dinamo
- Last season's Champions play last season's 8th placed side.
- 0-0 and 2-4 win for Brest in head to heads.
- Mozyr away last season failed to beat any top 7 side.
- 1-1 draw and 0-1 win for Brest so far this season. Functional yet unspectacular.
- 3-1 away loss and 2-1 home win for Mozyr suggests if they score today, they are likely to concede.
- I like the look of Dinamo Brest and think, at home, the Champions can exploit slovenly starts by BATE Borisov and Shakhter Soligorsk.