See you for a live chat webinar at 14:30 at DRT Facebook.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
12:30 - Aston Villa v Wolves - 1.8 Wolves
- A derby-esque factor which would be multiplied were there a crowd.
- 3 points for Aston Villa will be priceless. 3 points for Wolves has them vying for 5th in the league and pressurising 4th.
- There really is nothing in Aston Villa's form to suggest an upset today. Since the comeback we saw 0-0 v Sheff Utd, scoring first v Chelsea but losing, and 1-1 v Newcastle (conceding yet again 2nd half).
- Villa tend to lose home and away against the top 9 but do score.
- 6 clean sheets in 7 for Wolves will make them tough to score 2 goals against.
- 4 wins in 5, and since the comeback, 2 wins to nil.
- Wolves have a 100% win record v 17th and lower.
- Angles? On what we know, I can see Villa scoring but without winning. Wolves have really clicked defensively and that should seal it for them.
SPANISH LA LIGA
13:00 - Ath. Bilbao v Mallorca - 1.47 Ath Bilbao
Ath Bilbao - 10th
- Only 1 loss in 6 matches came away v Barcelona.
- Win, Draw, Win at home recently.
- Unbeaten at home v 12th and lower.
- 0-0 last time these 2 met.
Mallorca - 18th
- 3 losses and a draw last 4 matches.
- Failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- Conceded last 7 and last 15 away.
- All defeats away v the top 14.
- Mallorca need points, but they mean an Ath Bilbao with only 1 loss in 6 matches away. Mallorca have lost all matches away v the top 14.
16:00 - Celta Vigo v Barcelona - 1.63 Barcelona
Celta Vigo - 16th
- 6 clean sheets in 7 matches.
- 2 consecutive wins.
- 3 wins in 4 at home.
- 8 0-0's at halftime at home.
- 3-2-4 goals conceded v the top 2 this season.
Barcelona - 2nd
- 0-0 last away match.
- 6 clean sheets in 7 matches.
- Unbeaten home and away v 13th and lower.
- Have lost away to 1st, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th.
- 4-1 win v Celta earlier this season.
- 64% of goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Both sides have 6 clean sheets in 7 matches. Back 0-0 pre-match.....or remember that Celta Vigo have conceded 3-2-4 goals v the top 2.
- Both sides are in decent nick but I return to those goals Celta keep conceding v the top 2.
18:30 - Osasuna v Leganes - 2.3 Osasuna
- 11th v 19th here. Osasuna are unbeaten home and away v 12th and lower. 0-1 win last time these 2 met.
- Crunch time for Leganes who need points.
- They have only 1 away win.
- On seasonal form, Osasuna would fancy their chances to end a recent mauling v Atl Madrid and Valencia.
21:00 - Atletico Madrid v Alaves - 1.3 Atl Madrid
Atl Madrid - 3rd
- A draw and 3 wins post lockdown. Last 2 wins were 1-0.
- No defeat in 7 at home.
- Scored in their last 9 matches.
- Only home loss v 2nd.
- 1-1 last time these 2 met.
- 7 of 9 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
Alaves - 13th
- 3 losses in 4 matches.
- 3 losses in 4 away matches.
- Failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- Not beaten the top 11 away.
- 9/11 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- I expect a patent pending Atl Madrid win to nil. Maybe a 1-0, which they specialise in. They are in good nick and Alaves have not beaten the top 11 away.
14:30 - Augsburg v Leipzig - 1.38 Leipzig
- Augsburg are in the Bundesliga for another year, by the skin of their teeth. A win guarantees Leipzig's 3rd place. A draw guarantees a top 4 spot for Leipzig.
14:30 - Dortmund v Hoffenheim - 1.7 Dortmund
- Nothing for Dortmund to play for. They finish 2nd. A Hoffenheim win can potentially get them 6th and, I think, a Europa League spot.
14:30 - Frankfurt v Paderborn - 1.32 Frankfurt
14:30 - Freiburg v Schalke - 1.83 Freiburg
- Freiburg cannot break into the top 7. As to Schalke, well they gave up weeks ago! They don't tend to score that 2nd goal.
14:30 - Leverkusen v Mainz - 1.24 Leverkusen
- Well done Mainz. A series of excellent wins ensures survival. Potential top 4 spot for Leverkusen with a win, dependent on Leipzig and Mgladbach's results.
14:30 - M'gladbach v Hertha Berlin - 1.33 Mgladbach
- Mid table mediocrity for Hertha Berlin. A win guarantees a top 4 spot for Mgladbach.
14:30 - Union Berlin v Fort. Dusseldorf - 1.91 Dusseldorf
- Union Berlin are guaranteed Bundesliga football. Dusseldorf with guarantee 3rd bottom with a win.
14:30 - Werder Bremen v Koln - 1.57 Werder Bremen
- Dead rubber for Koln. The bottom 2 are highlighted in red at soccerstats.com which suggests automatic relegation. Werder Bremen, with a win, could finish 3rd bottom, dependent on how Dusseldorf fare. That 3rd bottom place could be a relegation play-off spot. We would not see odds-on Werder for any other reason.
14:30 - Wolfsburg v Bayern Munich - 1.73 Bayern
- This is a dead rubber. Bayern are Champions. Wolfsburg will finish either 6th or 7th.
ITALIAN SERIA A
16:15 - Brescia v Genoa - 2.35 Genoa
Brescia - 20th
- Only 4 wins.
- No win in 12 and in 6 at home.
- Conceded last 12.
- Draw v 15th at home and 3-0 win at home v 18th.
- 3-1 loss v Genoa earlier this season.
Genoa - 17th
- 2 losses since 25th January came at home.
- 2 draws and 2 wins last 4 away matches.
- 2-3-2 goals scored away last 3.
- 2 score draws away v the bottom 3.
- On seasonal form, Genoa's 2 score draws v the bottom 3 suggests they may not win, but may not lose. Genoa have been scoring 2+ goals away recently and that could see Brescia pointless.
18:30 - Cagliari v Torino - 2.5 Cagliari
- Not liking the 2.5 odds.
- Both sides came out of a dire recent run of form with a 1-0 win last match.
- Post-lockdown, Torino are 1-1 and 1-0 win - have they tightened that defence?
- Cagliari went 12 without a win until that last win.
- Well, Cagliari have 5/6 wins at home v 11th and lower, scoring 2+ goals! They play 14th today.
- Torino have not beaten 6th-16th away this season.
- Leave this to the in-play stats.
20:45 - Lazio v Fiorentina - 1.57 Lazio
Lazio - 2nd
- Only 1 loss sine 29th September 2019 came last match.
- No defeat in 14 at home.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Unbeaten at home.
- 1-2 win v Fiorentina earlier.
Fiorentina - 13th
- A win and 3 draws last 4 matches.
- Not beaten the top 5 this season.
- 11 goals scored last 30th minute away.
- Fiorentina have to break their inability to beat the top 5 home or away.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
DANISH SUPER LEAGUE
SonderjyskE v Silkeborg - 1.57 SonderjysKe
- These 2 recently grappled and a red card allowed us to clean up, in Sonder's favour.
- That was the last match. Silkeborg took the lead. Sonder, before the red card, suggested an equaliser.
- Let's hope for a repeat today!!
TURKISH SUPER LIG
16:30 - Fenerbahce v Malatyaspor - 1.6 Fenerbahce
Fenerbahce - 7th
- Only 1 win in 9 matches came at home.
- Scored last 9 at home.
- Scored and conceded last 4 at home.
- Conceded last 9 matches.
- 2 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- 6 wins and a 2-2 at home v 10th and lower - 2+ goals scored.
Malatyaspor - 14th
- Only 1 win in 13 matches came last match.
- Only 2 wins since 3rd November 2019.
- 5 consecutive away defeats.
- Conceded last 13.
- Only 1 away win v 13th and higher.
- 14 of 19 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Fenerbahce have a good record v 10th and lower and if that continues, expect 2+ goals. Malatyaspor have only 1 away win v 13th and higher.
19:00 - Trabzonspor v Ankaragucu - 1.32 Trabzonspor
Trabzonspor - 2nd
- Unbeaten in 13 and in 6 at home.
- Scored last 18 and last 9 at home.
- 100% wins home and away v 14th and lower.
Ankar - 18th
- Only 1 win in 6 matches.
- Conceded last 7 matches.
- Not beaten the top 6. 0-3 loss v Trab earlier this season.
- 9/12 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Expect a home win. Solid wins v 14th and lower for Trab.
SWISS SUPER LEAGUE
19:30 - Young Boys v Xamax - 1.25 Young Boys
- With St Gallen losing (again) v Zurich mid week, YB have a great chance to go top.
- The misbehaving YB turned up last match, a 1-0 loss v Thun - a break even trade if you took insurance out on the 1-0 and backed YB in the +1 market.
- 8 consecutive home wins should see more of the YB we know and love.
- No defeat in 12 at home, scoring in those 12 at home.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home for YB.
- Xamax recently lost 1-2 to a misfiring Basel and that is a template for today's match.
- That's their 3rd 2-1 results in 4 matches.
- Xamax have scored and conceded in their last 7 away so we could see a goal from them today.
BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
14:00 - FC Minsk v Shakhter Soligorsk - 1.41 Shakhter
FC Minsk - 14th
- Only 4 wins.
- 3 consecutive losses.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- 4/4 losses v the top 7.
Shakhter Soligorsk - 2nd
- Unbeaten in 9 matches.
- Unbeaten in 6 away.
- Scored last 6 matches.
- All clean sheets away v 4th and lower.
- Shakhter should be hard to even score against. I expect an away win to nil.
16:00 - Neman Grodno v Dinamo Brest - 2.08 Dinamo Brest
Neman Grodno - 6th
- 5 consecutive wins.
- 3 wins in 4 matches at home.
- 3 clean sheets in 4 matches.
- Scored in their last 8 and last 6 at home.
- 3/3 wins at home v the top 7.
Dinamo Brest - 4th
- 4 consecutive wins.
- 3 wins in 4 matches away.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- No draw in 13 matches.
- All defeats v the top 5.
- This could be a tight match. Both sides are in good form. Strictly on seasonal form, Neman have 3/3 wins v the top 7 and play 4th today.
- Both teams could score.
18:00 - BATE Borisov v Dinamo Minsk - 1.9 BATE Borisov
BATE - 1st
- Only 2 losses came 1st 2 matches of the season.
- Failed to score in only 1 match.
- No defeat in 6 at home.
- Not conceded a 2nd goals at home v 6th and lower.
Dinamo Minsk - 8th
- 2 wins and a 0-0 last 3 matches.
- 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- Not beaten the top 5.
- I must favour BATE here despite Minsk's recent clean sheets. Minsk have not beaten the top 5. If Minsk score, BATE could keep them to just the single goal.
14:00 - Ostersunds FK v Norrkoping - 1.58 Norrkoping
- 12th v 5th from last year.
- 2-1 win and 3-0 loss for Ostersunds v Norrkoping last year.
- That was Ostersunds only win last season v the top 9.
- 3 losses away for Norrkoping last season v 2nd, 10th and 12th.
- Ostersunds have failed to score so far this season. Norrkoping have 100% wins this season, scoring 2+ goals.
DANISH FIRST DIVISION
12:00 - Vejle v Fredericia - 1.87 Vejle
Vejle - 1st
- 0-1 loss and 1-2 win v Fred this season.
- That was the only loss for Vejle amongst wins v the top 6.
- Not conceded a 2nd goal at home v the top 6.
- Only 1 loss since 21st August 2019.
- Scored last 10 and last 11 at home.
- 10 of 13 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
Fred - 3rd
- Only 1 away loss.
- 3-2-1-2-2 goals scored away recently.
- Failed to score in only one match.
- Scored last 9 and last 13 away.
- If Fred score first, they may not be able to score a 2nd goal as Vejle have kept top 6 sides to a single goal at home.
- We may see Fred score, they've failed to score in only one match.
13:00 - Viborg v HB Koge - 1.69 Viborg
Viborg - 2nd
- 0-0 and 2-1 loss v Koge earlier this season.
- Not beaten a top 7 side at home.
- 3 wins in 4 matches.
- Only 1 win in 5 at home.
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- Conceded last 6 at home.
Koge - 6th
- Only 1 away win v the top 11.
- 1-0 loss and 0-0 away v the top 2.
- 3 score draws and a win last 4 matches.
- No win in 5 away.
- Viborg may keep Koge to a single goal. 1-0 loss and 0-0 v the top 2 away this season for Koge.
- Viborg's form does not look at hot but ultra recent form sees 3 wins in 4 matches and that momentum and Koge's inability to yet score away v the top 2 might see Viborg clear here.
CROATIAN HNL LEAGUE
19:00 - Dinamo Zagreb v Osijek - 1.73 Dinamo Zagreb
Dinamo Zagreb - 1st
- All 4 defeats came away.
- 8 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 15, scoring in those 15 at home.
- 2+ goals scored in their last 6 at home.
Osijek - 4th
- 4 wins and a 0-0 last 5 matches. 4 clean sheets in 5 matches.
- 7 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches away.
- Dinamo Zagreb at home this season are excellent. They may not lose today but with Osijek's 7 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches away, they may keep Dinamo Zagreb honest.
- Dinamo Zagreb have scored 2+ goals in each of their last 6 at home.