I will do a DRT review/preview video at DRT Facebook. There are not the games early in the afternoon in enough volume to warrant a live chat, unless you want a live chat early evening. Please provide me with your feedback on that.
ITALIAN SERIA A
16:15 - Brescia v Parma - 2.12 Parma
Brescia - 19th
- All must wins for Brescia as has been for a while.
- Draw, Win, Loss, Win last 4 at home so giving it a good go.
- Only 1 win home and away v the top 12. 1-1 v Parma earlier. 2-0 home win v 9th and 0-0 v 11th.
- Scored 2 goals only once v the top 11 at home.
- 20 of 31 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Parma - 10th
- Only 1 win in 8 matches came last match at home v Napoli.
- Scored and conceded last 10 matches.
- 3 consecutive away losses.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime in their last 16 matches.
- No 0-0 at halftime away.
- v 15th and lower, Parma have only lost v SPAL home and away.
- Brescia have been solid recently at home but Parma have only lost v SPAL when playing 15th and lower home and away.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on Parma.
18:30 - Genoa v Inter - 1.68 Inter
Genoa - 17th
- 3 wins in 4 matches. 4 consecutive home losses ended with 2 consecutive home wins.
- No draw in 14 at home.
- Scored in their last 9 at home.
- Not beaten a top 5 side home or away, all losses at home v the top 7, scoring and conceding.
- 4-0 loss to Inter last head to head.
- 19 of 28 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Inter Milan - 3rd
- A bit wobbly of late with 3 draws and 2 wins last 5 matches. 0-0 last match.
- 2-2-4-2 goals scored away recently.
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- 12 wins and a 1-1 last 13 matches v 14th and lower.
- 14 of 19 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Inter must get back to winning ways after dropping 4 points from a possible 6 last 2 matches. They play a Genoa side yet to win v the top 5 so that's a plus, as is Inter's unbeaten run, tending to be a winning run, v 14th and lower.
- Will Inter score 2 goals at home again?
20:45 - Napoli v Sassuolo - 1.59 Napoli
Napoli - 7th
- Only 3 losses since 26th January 2020.
- Win, Win, Win, Draw , Win at home recently.
- Scored and conceded last 6 and last 7 at home.
- 2+ goals scored last 7 at home.
- 1-2 win v Sassuolo last head to head.
- 2+ goals scored in all bar 1 home match v the top 9.
Sassuolo - 8th
- Only 1 loss in 9 came v AC Milan latest.
- Scored and conceded last 10 and last 7 away.
- Only 2 wins home and away v the top 7.
- Sassuolo are in great form but were undone by AC Milan latest.
- Both teams to score has a shout here today. Will Napoli score 2 goals again as they have done v the top 9 at home?
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
19:00 - Maritimo v Famalicao - 2.04 Famalicao
- Nothing for either side to play for in the last match of the season. Only 1 loss for Famalicao since 3rd March 2020.
- Maritimo have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 5 matches.
19:00 - Boavista v Rio Ave - 1.76 Rio Ave
- Another dead rubber. Rio Ave are odds on favourites.
- Rio Ave are unbeaten away v 10th and lower and play 11th today.
21:15 - Braga v Porto - 2.48 Porto
- Braga are guaranteed 3rd or 4th spot.
- Porto are Champions.
21:15 - Benfica v Sporting Lisbon - 1.99 Benfica
- Benfica are guaranteed 2nd place. Sporting Lisbon will fight it out with Sporting Braga for 4th spot.
BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
14:30 - Isloch v Dinamo Brest - 2.5 Dinamo Brest
- You know my feelings about 2.5 the favourite!
- Isloch have scored in their last 9 at home.
- Isloch lost 3-1 to Dinamo Brest earlier this season.
- 2 losses at home for Isloch v 5th and 12th. They play 8th today.
- Both teams scored in all bar 1 match at home for Isloch v 5th and lower.
- Dinamo Brest have only 1 loss in 11 matches v 6th and lower.
- 5 of Brest's 6 defeats this season came v the top 5. Isloch are 10th.
- Angles? Remember 2.5 the favourite suggests the market hasn't got a scooby-doo. On seasonal form, Dinamo Brest have the best form, losses tending to congregate v the top 5.On that basis alone, I would tend towards Dinamo Brest.
16:30 - Belshina Bobruisk v Neman Grodno - 1.95 Neman Grodno
Belshina - 16TH
- Only 2 wins.
- Won last home match.
- Conceded 2+ goals in 10 of their last 13 matches.
- Conceded last 9 at home.
- 1-1 last head to head.
Neman Grodno - 3rd
- Unbeaten in 9 matches. 7 clean sheets in 8 matches.
- 2 consecutive 0-0's.
- Neman have won the 3 matches played away v 11th and lower.
- There is no getting away from Neman's recent form. I would look to lay any late 0-0 given these sequences don't tend to continue for very long.
- 7 clean sheets in 8 matches for Neman suggests to me to lay Belshina if Belshina score first.
18:30 - Dinamo Minsk v Gorodeya - 1.32 Dinamo Minsk
Dinamo Minsk - 5th
- Only 2 losses in 10 were 1-0 losses.
- 6 clean sheets in 7 matches.
- 1-0, 0-0, 1-0 at home.
- 6 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches.
- v 10th and lower at home, 3 1-0 wins and a 1-2 loss.
Gorodeya - 13th
- Only 2 wins in 13 matches.
- 4 losses and a draw last 5 away.
- Both teams scored last 6 away.
- Only 2 wins v the top 11. Those wins were 1-0. 1-0 win v Dinamo Minsk earlier this season.
- Only 2 losses in 10 plays only 2 wins in 13 matches Dinamo Minsk have been keeping clean sheets. If Gorodeya win away, it tends to be 0-1 Lay them if they score first.
TURKISH SUPER LEAGUE
19:00 - Last match of the season
Denizlispor v Ankaragucu - 1.61 Denizilspor
- Denizilspor can still be caught by the bottom 3 so will be focussed on the win today. Ankaragucu are bottom and will remain bottom 3 regardless of a win or not.
- This is a match to focus on therefore.
Konyaspor v Alanyaspor - 2.36 Alanyaspor
- Konyaspor wipe sweat from brow. They cannot be caught by the bottom 3. If Alanyaspor win today, they have an opportunity to go 5th, if Galatasary draw or lose.
Fenerbahce v Rizespor - 2.54 Fenerbahce
- Fenerbahce will remain 7th. Rizespor are in exactly the same position as Denizilspor and must win.
Goztepe v Sivasspor - 1.82 Sivasspor
- Sivasspor will be motivated to win.2nd place is a possibility, if Trabzonspor lose. Besiktas too are breathing down Sivasspor's necks and waiting to take 3rd place.
- Goztepe have nothing to play for.
Malatyaspor v Gaziantep FK - 1.86 Malatyaspor
- With a positive goal difference v 14th and 15th (bottom 3 are 16th, 17th, 18th - Malatyaspor are 16th), Malatyaspor know what they have to do. WIN!
- Gaziantep have nothing to play for.
Kayserispor v Trabzonspor - 2.24 Trabzonspor
- 2nd bottom side Kayserispor have such a bad goal difference v 14th and 15th that even if they can equal 14th and 15th on points with a win, that may not be enough today.
- Trabzonspor will want to secure 2nd in their battle v Sivasspor.
- A typical end of season must-win for both sides.
Genclerbirligi v Besiktas - 1.96 Besiktas
- Genclerbirligi have nothing to play form. A win for Besiktas could get them 3rd place, dependent on Sivasspor's result today.
15:00 - Zenit St Petersburg v FC Khimki - 1.28 Zenit
- Think Norrkoping, think Jeonbuk Motors, think Young Boys (the football team of course). Zenit St Petersburg are one of our 'Old Reliables' who I ignored in their away league match v Rostov recently. 1-0 down, Zenit came back to win 1-2.
- I will not do any indepth research suffice to say enter this match with the expectation of Zenit being capable enough should they concede first today.
SWISS SUPER LEAGUE
17:15 - Sion v Thun - 2.28 Sion
Sion - 9th
- Unbeaten in 4 matches.
- 1-1-1-1-1-0-1-1 goals scored at home recently is a little one-dimensional.
- 2-1 win at home, 0-1 win away and 2-1 loss away for Sion v Thun this season.
- They have scored and conceded in all home matches v 6th and lower.
Thun - 8th
- Unbeaten in 4 with 3 wins coming at home.
- 4 consecutive away losses ended with a draw last away match.
- No win in 5 away.
- 12 of 15 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Only 3 away wins v 3rd, 5th and 10th.
- If Sion cannot score that 2nd goal, then lay them if they score first? Thun do score the vast majority of their goals 2nd half.
- Not a match chock full of angles.
19:30 - FC Zurich v St Gallen - 1.81 St Gallen
FC Zurich - 6th
- A draw and 3 losses last 4 matches.
- 2 wins at home ended with a loss.
- Failed to score last 3 matches.
- In 15 of their last 16 matches, only 1 0-0 at halftime.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 2-1, 1-3 and 0-4 wins for FC Zurich v St Gallen this season.
St Gallen - 2nd
- 2 draws, a win and 2 losses last 5 matches. Be wary, they have not been as reliable as expected, particularly last 2 matches.
- Draw, Draw, Loss away.
- Only 4 clean sheets.
- Conceded last 12 and last 16 away.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime away.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Do make note of Zurich's consistent ability to beat St Gallen this season, particularly if the latter score first today.