If you followed the tips yesterday, you'll have profited. The 2 short priced favourites in Belarus I suggested to lay at the off. Both sides failed to win.
Tanjong Pangar scored first v Albirex Niigata and were red carded before halftime. 1-0, became 1-1. Tanjong led again. Did you lay them again? 2-1 became 2-2.
If you want free access to drtinplaystats.com and the in-play stats, please email me at email@example.com and I will set you up. These in-play stats are invaluable in seeing what unfolds in-play.
BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
11am - Vitebsk v Gorodeya - 2.52 Vitebsk
- The market suggests leaving this match alone, as it is a season opener and the favourite is 2.52 odds. Alternatively, you can use in-play stats to split these sides. Please take advantage of free membership to www.drtinplaystats.com/scanner at this time. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will set you up. In-play stats will prove very effective in generating those trading angles in matches such as this one.
- 13th v 7th from last season. Gorodeya the higher placed side.
- Vitebsk at home did beat 3rd and 5th last season but lost 0-2 and drew 1-1 v Gorodeya.
- Gorodeya looked strong away from home last season, only losing to the top 5. 8 clean sheets in 9 matches v teams below them in the league away last season suggests this Gorodeya are the favoured side today.....if these patterns are reproduced on the opening day, in front of no fans.
13:00 - Isloch v Neman Grodno - 1.98 Isloch
- 5th v 9th from last season.
- 1-0 win and 1-1 v Neman the last time these 2 met.
- Isloch only lost 2 home matches last season, 0-1. So if that pattern continues, lay Neman if Neman score first but cover the 0-1.
- Isloch never conceded 2 goals at home last season.
- all defeats bar 2 1-0 wins for Neman away v the top 11 last season.
- Based on last year, Isloch should not lose or concede 2 goals. Neman look layable if leading 0-1 but we need to take out 0-1 insurance.