Live chat at about 15:00 at DRT Facebook will catch the English Championship which we will research and react to as it unfolds. I will do a DRT review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
17:30 - Norwich v Burnley - 2.25 Burnley
- 2 matches remain. Nothing bar places to play for, for Burnley.
- Ordinarily, the last home match of the season for a relegated side would see them really go for it....with home support.
- Burnley are unbeaten in 6 matches, neither scoring nor conceding that 2nd goal.
ENGLISH FA CUP
19:45 - Arsenal v Man City - 1.3 Man City
- Since 2019, 4 wins and a loss v Man Utd for the Arse in the cup.
- Loss, Win at home since 2019.
- 100% wins in the FA Cup for Man City since 2019. 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- The market is very dismissive of this Arsenal side, with home advantage, showing some bright spots under Arteta of late.
ITALIAN SERIA A
16:15 v Verona v Atalanta - 1.4 Atalanta
Verona - 9th
- Only 2 wins in 10 matches came at home.
- Scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Only 1 loss in 8 matches at home came v Napoli.
- Conceded last 9 and last 5 at home.
- Only 1 win home and away v the top 10 came at home v Juventus.
Atalanta - 2nd
- 10 wins and a 2-2 v Juventus last 11 matches.
- 5 away wins ended with a 2-2 v Juventus latest.
- Scored last 21 matches and last 9 away.
- Only 1 away loss.
- Atalanta admittedly do draw far too often away v the top 10 and that is their Achilles Heel this evening. Other than that, they are winning, and winning. Verona's loss v Napoli stands as the only loss in 8 matches. Atalanta for me are on a par with Napoli.
18:30 - Cagliari v Sassuolo - 2.1 Sassuolo
Cagliari - 11th
- Only 2 wins since 8th December 2019.
- Only 1 win in 8 at home came v fellow strugglers Torino.
- Failed to score last 4 matches, includes a couple of recent 0-0's.
- Not beaten the top 8 at home, 6 of those were losses.
- 19 of 29 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 19 of 26 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Sassuolo - 8th
- I would have had them at shorter odds.
- 3-3-3-4-2-2-3 goals scored recently. Draws v the likes of Inter Milan and Juventus. Beating the likes of Lazio at Lazio too.
- Sassuolo have conceded in all post-lockdown matches but with all of those goals scored, they won't fear that.
- I must be with Sassuolo on what I have seen post-lockdown. Their goalscoring prowess does not see any let up as yet. Scoring 3 v the Champions last match for instance.
- Do watch for possible tight first half for Cagliari. They score and concede a lot of 2nd half goals.
20:45 - AC Milán v Bologna - 1.52 AC Milan
AC Milan - 7th
- Another side really prospering post-lockdown.
- Unbeaten in 7 matches.
- Scored 2+ goals in those matches.
- 4 wins in 5 at home.
- Scored last 15 matches.
- 2-3 win v Bologna last head to head.
- 16 of 22 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Bologna - 10th
- Scored and conceded last 6 matches with only 2 wins, one though did come v Inter Milan.
- 1-2 win, 1-2 win, 2-2 away recently. Good travelers.
- Conceded last 28 matches and last 13 away.
- Have beaten 2nd, 5th and 6th at home.
- A very interesting set of away results for Bologna included a win v Inter Milan. In AC Milan though they play one of the most in-form post-lockdown teams.
- Remember Bologna have conceded last 28 matches so they should not pull off a 0-1!
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
19:00 - Rio Ave v Santa Clara - 1.54 Rio Ave
Rio Ave - 6th
- Only 1 loss in 5 matches.
- Draw, Draw, Draw, Loss, Loss, Win, Win at home recently.
- Scored and conceded last 4 at home.
- 0-1 win v Santa Clara earlier this season.
- A faint possibility for top 4 will keep Rio Ave honest.
Santa Clara - 10th
- 3 1-0 losses ended with a 3-0 home win.
- Only 1 win in 6 away was a 3-4 win v Benfica.
- Rio Ave are the motivated side here. Little for Santa Clara to play for.
21:15 - Famalicao v Boavista - 1.58 Famalicao
- Boavista are safe from relegation and gain little from the 2 remaining wins.
- Famalicao need Braga to lose their remaining 2 matches, and Famalicao to win their 2 matches in order to breach top 4.
- Only 1 loss in 10 for Famalicao. Draw, Loss, Draw at home though.
- 4 losses in 5 for Boavista. 3 consecutive away defeats. Boavista's only wins v the top 5 came v 4th placed Braga.
- Again, another match for the side needing the points still?
BELARUS PREMIER LEAGUE
14:30 - Vitebsk v FC Smolevichi-STI - 1.51 Vitebsk
Vitebsk - 10th
- Only 1 loss in 10 matches.
- Unbeaten in 5 at home, albeit 4 draws.
- Unbeaten home and away v 12th and lower. 1-0 wins at home v 13th and 14th.
Smolevichi - 15th
- 2 wins and a draw last 3 came at home.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- No win in 7 away.
- Conceded last 7 overall.
- Not beaten a top 11 side home or away.
- Smolevichi's inability to beat the top 11 home or away should seal their fate, particularly with Vitebsk unbeaten in 5 at home.
18:30 - FC Ruh Brest v BATE Borisov - 2.04 BATE Borisov
Ruh Brest - 8th
- A draw and 3 wins last 4 matches.
- 2 draws, 2 losses, 2 wins at home.
- 1-0 loss v BATE earlier this season. not played the top 3 at home but lost to 4th and 5th at home.
BATE - 2nd
- Only 1 win in 6 matches. losses at home v Dinamo Minsk and Energetik sees BATE having a wobble.
- 5 wins and a 2-2 draw though in recent away matches.
- BATE did fail to score in 2 of their last 3 matches.
- Scored last 8 away. 2+ goals scored last 6 away.
- BATE have lost that reliability factor recently. Away from home though, they are certainly strong and have 5 wins and a 2-2 away recently.
- In-play stats will determine of BATE can return to something like their usual selves. They should really as Ruh Brest at home have lost to 4th and 5th and play a top 2 side today.