I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and hope to be Telegramming today. Thank you Dundalk for doing the job...eventually...last night.
20:00 - Man City v Lyon - 1.22 Man City
- Lyon are arguably one of the weaker sides remaining in the competition. An ideal opportunity for Man City tonight.
- Again, as a one-off event, pre-match research is a little redundant.
- There were rumours that the Scottish Premiership was postponed but Williamhill.com has priced the matches up. 3 of the 4 make no appeal based on the pre-match odds.
15:00 - Hamilton v St Mirren - 2.7 Hamilton
- Researched prior to the Aberdeen v Hamilton and St Mirren v Celtic matches which have been described as postponed.
- 2 losses for Hamilton. Win and Loss for St Mirren. The loss v Rangers.
15:00 - Kilmarnock v St Johnstone - 2.4 Kilmarnock
- 2-1 away loss, and 2-2 away draw, 1-1 home draw for Killie so far. Scoring and conceding.
- Only 2 matches played for St Johnstone, 3-0 away loss v Rangers and 1-1 away v newly promoted Dundee United.
- As with the Hamilton match, this is a market suggesting this match is unreadable! As does the market for the Ross County match below!
15:00 - Ross County v Dundee Utd - 2.5 Ross County
- 2-2, 1-0 home wins and 0-1 away win for Ross County this season. Excellent start.
- Newly promoted Dundee United lost 0-1 at home to Hibs, 1-1 draw at home v St Johnstone and 0-1 away win v Motherwell.
17:30 - Hibernian v Motherwell - 2.1 Hibernian
- All wins this season for Hibs, 2-1 at home, 0-1 and 1-4 away. Easy start? Playing last season's 3rd today who have had a very poor start.
- 2 1-0 losses and a 2-2 draw for Motherwell. The 2-2 draw was v Livingston and relatively poor form.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
- The opening matches of the season see 3 short priced favourites playing at home. Note the times of the matches as I may be on Telegram for these. They pick themselves as matches to focus on. Research may be redundant with no real form for this new season to hand.
15:30 - Genk v OH Leuven - 1.3 Genk
18:00 - Charleroi v Oostende - 1.36 Charleroi
18:00 - Gent v Kortrijk - 1.35 Gent
15:00 - Sarpsborg v Molde - 1.95 Molde
Sarpsborg - 12th
- Only 2 losses in 8 matches.
- Win, Win, Draw, Win at home recently.
- 5 clean sheets in their last 8 matches.
- 4 consecutive home clean sheets.
- Beat 3rd at home but did lose at home to 4th, 7th and 10th.
- 8 of 9 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Molde - 2nd
- 2 consecutive away defeats.
- Scored every match.
- 9 consecutive matches without a 0-0 at halftime.
- 12 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches.
- 100% wins home and away v 10th and lower. 3+ goals scored in all bar 1 of those matches.
- A great trade last match as Molde conceded first but equalised by halftime. They did, worryingly, go on to lose the match.
- They have an excellent 100% win record v 10th and lower, scoring 3+ goals but the 1.95 quote does not necessarily suggest the market expects this goal fest. Sarpsborg have suddenly started keeping clean sheets and winning at home. They did beat 3rd at home, but lost to 4th, 7th and 10th at home.
- Watching brief for me with an eye on a Molde win.
RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
13:30 - Dynamo Moscow v Rotor Volgograd - 1.53 Dinamo Moscow
- 6th v newly promoted.
- Really poor at home last season, Dinamo Moscow score 2 goals only 4 times at home.
- Rotor are newly promoted and lost 0-2 to Zenit at home after a spirited performance. The unknown quantity.
13:30 - Rubin Kazan v Ural - 2.1 Rubin Kazan
- 10th v 11th from last season.
- 0-0 and 1-2 win for Rubin v Ural last season.
- Rubin, at home last season, scored 2 goals only once.
- Ural won only 1 away match v the top 13 last season.
- Both sides lost their openers 0-2.
16:00 - CSKA Moscow v Tambov - 1.36 CSKA
- 4th v 14th from last season.
- CSKA were unbeaten at home v 9th and lower last season. 2-0 and 0-2 wins v Tambov last season.
- Tambov had 7 losses and a 0-0 home and away v the top 4 last season.
- 0-2 win for CSKA away v Khimki in their opener. Tambov lost 0-1 v Rostov in their opener.
17:00 - Lokomotiv Moscow v Krasnodar - 2.5 Lokomotiv Moscow
- 2nd v 3rd from last season. No wonder the market is non-committal.
- 1-1 draws in head to heads last season.
- Krasnador failed to beat any top 6 side home or away last season.
- Both sides won their opening matches to nil, 0-2 for Moscow and 0-3 for Krasnador.
18:00 - Rostov v Zenit - 1.8 Zenit
- 5th v 1st from last season.
- 1-2 and 6-1 losses for Rostov v Zenit last season.
- Only 2 losses all season for Zenit were 1-0 away defeats.
- 0-1 win for Rostov in their opener. 0-2 win for Zenit in theirs. Both away wins.