See you for a live chat webinar at 14:30. I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
SPANISH PRIMEIRA LIGA
13:00 - Espanyol v Alaves - 2.15 Espanyol
Espanyol - 20th
- Only 4 wins.
- Draw, Draw, Draw, Win, Draw at home. Trying hard to accumulate points to stave off relegation.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Scored last 8 at home.
- Only home win was a 1-0 v 18th.
- 0-0 v Alaves earlier this season.
Alaves - 14th
- Both teams scored in 9 of their last 11 matches.
- Failed to score that 2nd goal last 6 away.
- Conceded last 7.
- Come alive v 12th and lower, all wins bar 1 came there. Single loss home and away was 1-0 v Mallorca.
- 9 of 11 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Alaves look safe from harm, but not mathematically so.
- Back 0-0 pre match given the lack of goalscoring for both sides. Cash out as late as you dare.
- Relegation six pointer is the reason bottom side Espanyol have put together an unbeaten run. We cannot discount them but Alaves tend to win, if they win, v 12th and lower.
16:00 - Celta Vigo v Villarreal - 2.6 Celta
- Celta Vigo are unbeaten in the last 3 head to heads but 2.6 the favourite, coming off a long break, puts me off researching.
- Both teams scored in the last 3 head to heads. Celta scored 3 goals in each of the last 3 heads to heads.
18:30 - Leganes v Valladolid - 2.4 Leganes
- 1-0 Leganes and 2-2 last 2 head to heads. Leganes led twice in those matches.
- This is a relegation six pointer. Valladolid are 4 points shy of the bottom 3 so in slightly better shape. A win for Leganes would take them 3rd bottom.
- Must watch as points, from hereon in will be precious. We saw the likes of Werder improve markedly after the enforced break. What of Leganes? 1-1 draw and 1-2 win last 2 matches in March augured well for them. 4 points in 6 matches.
21:00 - Mallorca v Barcelona - 1.3 Barcelona
- No indepth research as Mallorca are relegation threatened and may play above their form.
- All Barca losses this season came away.
- Barca conceded in their last 5 away.
- Mallorca did beat Real Madrid 1-0 at home but failed to score v other top 6 at home.
- Barca do concede v bottom 3, 1-2 and 2-2 this season away v bottom 3.
- Angles? Watch out for Mallorca parking a number of buses. Only 1 loss in 4 sees another side looking to stave off relegation.
- Barca still have plenty to play for. If Mallorca lead, I would cover the 1-0 but be confident in laying them/backing Barca a goal down.
14:30 - Fort. Dusseldorf v Dortmund - 1.36 Dortmund
- We see a lot of these matches, both sides need points for different reasons.
- Dusseldorf's Achilles Heel showed v 10 man Hoffenheim when they could not win and did not have a shot on target from the 30th minute to the 90th minute.
- This will be punished by Dortmund today.
- Dusseldorf have impressed but key for me is a 5-0 loss v Bayern and that poor 2-2 v 10 man Hoff. Hertha Berlin were tough to beat for Dortmund but Emre Can got the goal. I can see Dortmund returning to 2+ goals today and I fear this will be a write-off for Dusseldorf in their relegation battle.
14:30 - Hertha Berlin v Frankfurt - 2.1 Hertha
Hertha Berlin - 9th
- Only 1 loss in 7 was a 1-0 defeat to Dortmund latest. Prior to that match, 3-2-3-4-2-2 goals scored in an unbeaten run.
- A draw and 2 wins at home.
- 5 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- Only 1 win at home v the top 12.
- 2-2 v Frank earlier this season.
- 73% over 2.5 goals matches at home.
Frankfurt - 11th
- 2 wins in 3 matches came last 2 matches away.
- Those wins were the only occasions in 9 matches in which Frank did not concede 2 goals at least.
- 5 0-0's at halftime away, none at fulltime.
- 4 wins away v 6th, 7th, 14th and 17th.
- 15 of 18 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- No strong angles for me with Frank suddenly winning 2 on the trot away.
- Certainly lay any 2nd half 0-0.
14:30 - Koln v Union Berlin - 2.00 Koln
- I'll wheel out my old stat about Koln.
- 12th v 14th. Union Berlin are precariously close to the relegation zone.
- 4/5 defeats for Koln since, coincidentally Union beat them on 8th December, have come v the top 5. This is strong. But Koln are on a run of 6 without a win, seeing 2-2, 2-2, 2-4 at home.
- Koln have scored in their last 16 and last 12 at home. They have scored and conceded in their last 7 matches.
- Koln are unbeaten at home v 10th and lower. 2-0 loss v Union Berlin earlier this season.
- Union Berlin have no win in 7 matches.
- 3 consecutive away defeats for Union Berlin.
- Union conceded in their last 9 matches.
- 100% defeats for Union v the top 10 away but they beat 11th and drew with 13th away.
- 22 of 33 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Angles? I expect Koln to score today, maybe even 2 goals. I still cannot get over the fact that, taking red card defeat v Hoff, it has only taken the top 5 to beat Koln since their last defeat v Union early December. I'll stick with that today and with Koln.
14:30 - Paderborn v Werder Bremen - 2.2 Werder
- Relegation 6 pointer(ish) although with recent results I think these 2 are down. Werder lost again and their near rivals Mainz won and Dusseldorf drew. The onus is on Werder to nick a 0-1 here. That has been their modus operandi since the return. They are obviously extremely limited.
- 4 matches remain this season. Werder must win their next 3 matches and hope other results go their way. Backing 0-0 pre match tends to work with Werder at least until halftime. This will be their weakest opponent in some time. Can they take advantage?
14:30 - Wolfsburg v Freiburg - 1.78 Wolf
Wolfsburg - 6th
- Only 2 losses in 11 did come at home last 2 home matches.
- Only 1 win at home v the top 11.
- 1-0 loss v Freiburg last time.
Freiburg - 8th
- No win in 5 away.
- Conceded last 13 away.
- Only 1 win away v the top 14.
- Both sides have as equally a poor record v the top 11. The Wolf have started losing at home too, 2 consecutive matches.
17:30 - Bayern Munich v M'gladbach - 1.33 Bayern
Bayern Munich - 1st
- 15 wins and a 0-0 last 16 matches.
- 7 wins and a 0-0 last 8 at home.
- 5 clean sheets last 7 matches.
- 2+ goals scored in their last 4 at home.
- 2-1 loss v Mgladbach earlier this season.
- 3/4 losses this season came v the top 7, 2 1-2 losses.
Mgladbach - 4th
- Only 1 win in 4 matches.
- Lost 1-0 and drew 2-2 v other top 3 away.
- Bayern are very short odds considering that, when they do lose, they tend to lose to top 7 sides. 1-2 losses tend to be the norm.
- In-play stats for me. No getting round the fact that Bayern are superb of late and that may trump the form v the top 7.
GERMAN BUNDESLIGA 2
12:00 - Heidenheim v Regensburg - 1.8 Heidenheim
Heidenheim - 4th
- 5 losses since 19th October came away.
- 3 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 10 at home.
- 9 0-0's at halftime at home (60%).
- 3-1 loss v Regensburg last time these 2 met.
- Only 2 home losses v 8th and 11th.
- 17 of 26 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 8 of 11 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Regensburg - 12th
- 4 draws and a win last 5 matches.
- No win in 5 away.
- Not beaten the top 7 away.
- 3/3 defeats away v the top 3.
- Heidenheim are excellent at home and will want to gain revenge against a Regensburg with no win in 5 away and not beating a top 7 side away.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
12:00 - Holstein Kiel v Wehen - 1.8 Holstein Kiel
Holstein Kiel - 10th
- Only 1 win in 8 came v red carded Stuttgart.
- Scored and conceded last 7 matches.
- Conceded last 14 at home.
- No 0-0.
- 4/4 wins v bottom 3.
- Scored and conceded in all homes v 5th and lower.
Wehen - 17th
- 4 consecutive losses.
- 4 losses in 5 matches away.
- Conceded last 11 matches.
- Only 1 away win v the top 12.
- 10 goals conceded last 15 mins of away matches.
- Lay any late 0-0.
- Wehen are highly likely to concede.
12:00 - Nurnberg v Greuther Furth - 1.95 Nurnberg
Nurnberg - 15th
- 2 losses and 4 draws.
- 2 losses and 2 draws last 4 at home.
- Not beaten a top 10 side at home.
- 0-0 last head to head.
- 8 goals conceded last 15 minutes at home.
Greuther Furth - 9th
- Only 1 win in 10 matches.
- 4 consecutive away draws.
- No defeat in 5 away.
- Scored last 7 away.
- Unbeaten away v 12th and lower.
- On seasonal form, Greuther Furth are unbeaten away v 12th and lower. Enough to expect a positive result for them?
- Watch out for Nurnberg conceding post 75th minute goals.
12:00 - Osnabruck v Bochum - 2.4 Osnabruck
20:45 - Napoli v Inter Milan - 2.6 both sides
- 0-1 Napoli win in the first leg of this Coppa Italia match.
- No angles for me I'm afraid. Inter need to score first.
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
21:00 - Braga v Boavista - 1.4 Braga
Braga - 3rd
- 9 wins, a draw and a loss last 11 matches. The loss was down to a red card.
- 4 wins and a 2-2 last 5 at home.
- 2+ goals scored in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Scored in their last 11 matches.
- No 0-0.
- 2-0 loss v Boavista earlier this season.
- Only 2 losses at home v 1st and 16th.
- 15 of 22 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 11 of 15 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Boavista - 11th
- 4 losses and a draw last 5 matches.
- Failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- Not beaten the top 8 away.
- 8 of 10 goals conceded away came 1st half.
- I will stick with Braga who were in cruise control last match, leading 1-2 until being red carded. Do note the 2nd half goal trends in Braga matches.
TURKISH SUPER LIG
16:30 - Istanbul Basaksehir v Alanyaspor - 1.83 Basaksehir
Basaksehir - 2nd
- Only 3 losses.
- 5 wins and 2 draws last 7 matches.
- 5 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat 12 at home.
- Scored last 13 at home.
- Only 1 home loss v Fenerbahce who did the double over them.
- 0-0 last head to head.
- 10 of 12 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Alanyaspor - 6th
- Only 1 win in 6 came last match.
- Conceded last 11 away.
- All defeats away v the top 5. 3 of those losses were 1-0.
- 10 of 13 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- If Alanyaspor go down, it could be fighting. 3 1-0 defeats away v the top 5. So prepare for that eventuality. Alanyaspor are unlikely to score that 2nd goal today and play a Basaksehir who were in rare form. No defeat in 12 at home, scoring last 13 at home.
19:00 - Besiktas v Antalyaspor - 1.44 Besiktas
Besiktas - 5th
- Draw, Win, Win, Draw last 4 matches.
- 2+ goals scored last 3 at home.
- 1-2 win v Antalyaspor earlier.
- 7 wins, a draw and loss at home v 6th and lower.
- 19 of 25 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Antalyaspor - 11th
- Unbeaten in 8.
- No win away v top 6.
- Although Antalyaspor are unbeaten in 8 they have not beaten a top 6 side away. Will that pattern continue today against a Besiktas tending to beat teams 6th and lower.
19:00 - Malatyaspor v Kasimpasa - 2.15 Malatyaspor
Malatyaspor - 15th
- 8 losses and a draw last 9 matches.
- 5 losses and a draw last 6 home matches.
- Conceded last 11 matches.
- Only 3 wins at home v 2nd, 10th and 18th.
- 2-2 last time these 2 met.
- 13 of 19 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Kasimpasa - 13th
- 3 wins and a draw last 4 matches. The wins came at home.
- No win in 5 away.
- Unbeaten away v 14th and lower.
- Not a match which appeals on paper. Watch out for 2nd half goals.
BELARUS PREMIER LEAGUE
14:00 - Neman v Smolevichi - 1.80 Neman
Neman - 7th
- 3 consecutive wins.
- Only 1 home loss.
- 2+ goals scored in each of their last 4 matches.
- Scored last 6 and last 5 at home.
- Unbeaten home and away v 12th and lower.
- Only win came last match, 4-1 at home.
- Draw, Loss, Draw, Draw, Loss away.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Failed to score a 2nd goal away.
- It would be a leap for me to expect a 2nd consecutive Smolevichi win against a Neman with 3 consecutive wins. Further, Smole have trouble even scoring that 2nd goal away.
16:00 - Torpedo BelAZ v Din. Brest - 1.95 Dinamo Brest
- Only 2 defeats.
- 4 wins and a draw at home.
- Very inconsistent. 2 losses, 2 wins, 2 losses, 2 wins. The Champions are threatening a return.10 goals scored in their last 2 matches.
- No draw in 11.
- Scored and conceded last 5.
- Torpedo are 3rd at the moment. Dinamo Brest lost to the top 4 so far 3/3 losses.
- Which Dinamo Brest turns up today? The 2 wins or the 2 losses Dinamo Brest.
- The market got them spot on last match at 1.45 odds and they won easily. A shade of odds on here but 3/3 losses v the current top 4 and playing 3rd today.
- Both teams to score is a strong angle here as well. Watching brief via the in-play stats please.
18:00 - Dyn. Minsk v Mozyr - 1.36 Dinamo Minsk
Dinamo Minsk - 8th
- After failing to score that 2nd goal in 5 matches, Dinamo Minsk scored 4 last match.
- 3 wins and 2 defeats last 5 at home, the market is very sweet on them today.
- 2 of 3 home losses were 0-1.
Slavia Mozyr - 10th
- 4 wins included last season's top 2 in the first 3 matches of the season. Both teams have scored in the wins.
- Conceded last 6 away.
- 3/4 defeats away v top 9.
- I have seen better looking 1.36 shots. Slavia Mozyr are very generous away, tending to concede 2 goals.
- Lay Mozyr if they score first but cover the 0-1.
- Mozyr have collected 3 defeats v the top 9. Is that why Minsk are so well thought of?
GREEK SUPER LEAGUE
17:15 - Volos v Xanthi - 1.85 Xanthi
- 2 3-1 losses for Volos already in head to heads this season. This is the Relegation Group so limited research, just Challenge Table.
- 3 Volos wins v top 12 this season at home were 1-0. Xanthi are 12th.
- Xanthi did beat 3rd and 4th away this season but the 2 wins amongst all defeats v top 10 away.
- Win, Win, Draw away v 11th and lower though.
- On the limited form we have to work with, the market looks right here in this relegation group. Head to Heads were emphatic.
17:30 - Atromitos v Lamia - 1.65 Atromitos
- 8th v 10th here in this Relegation Group.
- Atromitos were emphatic at home. Lost to top 4 but unbeaten outside top 4. 1-1 and 2-2 v Lamia this season suggests Atromitos will not lose.
- Lamia were far better at home. They scored 2+ goals only once away and should that continue, Atromitos should take advantage.
19:30 - Panathinaikos v PAOK - 2.1 PAOK
- This is a Championship Group clash.
- Only 2 losses for Panathanaikos since 3rd November 2019.
- 8 wins and a draw for Panathanaikos in their last 9 matches at home.
- Only 3 losses all season for PAOK came this 2020. 0-1 loss and 1-1 draw for PAOK last 2 matches.
- 2-0 win and 2-2 draw for Panathanaikos in head to heads this season.
- 1-1 draw, 2-2, and 2-0 loss for PAOK away v the top 4.
- On seasonal form, Panathanaikos should not lose.
SPANISH SEGUNDA DIVISION
16:00 - Racing Santander v Lugo - 2.25 Santander
- 1-1 in the most recent head to head.
Racing Santander - 22nd
- Only 4 wins. Did win last match.
- 5 draws and a loss last 6 home matches.
- Conceded last 4 and last 6 at home.
- v 11th and lower at home, 6 draws, a loss and a win v 21st.
- 14 of 19 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Lugo - 20th
- Draw, 2 wins, 2 draws last 5 matches.
- In 18 of their last 19 matches, Lugo scored 2 goals only once.
- 80% of halftime scorelines away were either 1-0 or 0-0.
- Racing might think they have a shout here if Lugo cannot score that 2nd goal. So a possibility to lay Lugo if they score first but cover the 0-1. Racing are drawing a lot at home v 11th and lower.
20:30 - Zaragoza v Alcorcon - 1.75 Zaragoa
Zaragoza - 2nd
- Unbeaten in 10 matches.
- 4 wins and a draw last 5 at home.
- 6 unbeaten at home.
- Only 3 home losses.
- 0-3 win v Alcorcon last time these 2 met.
Alcorcon - 9th
- No defeat in 15 away.
- Scored and conceded last 4 away.
- Not played the top 4 away.
- Draws v 5th-8th away.
- 13 of 21 goals scored away came 1st half.
- Alcorcon intrigue. Unbeaten away but draws v 5th-8th away and not yet met the top 4 away.
- Slightly favour Zaragoza here given the head to head but there is that unknown for Alcorcon. v top 4 away.
SOUTH KOREAN K CLASSIC
08:30 - Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i v Seongnam FC - 1.63 Ulsan
- Ulsan are unbeaten so far and a great trading side. In 3 of their last 4 matches Ulsan have conceded first and gone on to remain unbeaten.
- 3 clean sheets in 5 matches for Seongnam this season. Win, Draw, Draw, Win, Loss this season.
- I'll continue to favour Ulsan here, they look reliable.
11:00 - Jeonbuk Motors v Incheon Utd - 1.24 Jeonbuk Motors
- 4 wins and a loss this season for Jeonbuk. The loss came via a Jeonbuk red card. They remain reliable. 1-0 and 2-0 at home.
- 2 0-0's and 3 losses this season for Incheon. They have conceded 6 goals in their last 2 matches.
- I'm with Jeonbuk here. Along with Ulsan, they look very reliable.