Clive Keeling is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: DRT live chat webinar for 10th April 2021
Time: Apr 10, 2021 02:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 897 4840 1243
English Premier League
12:30 - Man City v Leeds - 1.25 Man City
- No indepth research here. Expectations are clear. The only negative for Man City is post-Champions League fatigue.
15:00 - Liverpool v Aston Villa - 1.44 Liverpool
Liverpool - 7th
- A match Liverpool don't really need, sandwiched between 2 Champions League fixtures and carrying a 3-1 loss from the first leg. Surely there will be some team changes?
- 6 consecutive home defeats failing to score in 5 of those.
- 2 consecutive wins did come away.
- 7-2 loss last head to head.
- Not beaten 8th and 9th home or away.
Aston Villa - 9th
- Only 2 wins in 8 matches.
- Win, Draw, Win, Loss, Draw away.
- 5 consecutive under 2.5 goals away.
- Only 2 wins v the top 7 did come v Leicester away and that famous 7-2 at home v Liverpool.
- A minefield for Liverpool. Surely they will be too focused on the upcoming 2nd leg match with Real Madrid. Will Klopp make team changes? Will Liverpool end this horrendous 6 match home defeat record? Surely that latter record is something Klopp is keen to see end?
- Only 1 loss in 5 away for Aston Villa.
- I must watch this match via in-play stats.
17:30 - Crystal Palace v Chelsea - 1.50 Chelsea
- This is a London Derby.
- This is a sandwich match for Chelsea inbetween 2 Champions League matches with Porto.
- 2-5 Chelsea loss v West Brom was the perfect storm of post International, pre Champions League.
- The loss was the first under Tuchel for Chelsea. That ended a run of 5 consecutive clean sheets.
- 1-0-0-0-1 goals scored at home recently by Crystal Palace.2 0-0's and a 1-0 win last 3 home matches.
- Angles? Not a match for pre-match form research given the London Derby factor and Champions League sandwich for Chelsea. Look for potential team changes for Chelsea.
Spanish La Liga Primera
13:00 - Getafe v Cadiz - 2.00 Getafe
Getafe - 15th
- Only 1 win in 11 matches.
- 3 consecutive draws, 2 were 0-0.
- 6 0-0's at halftime at home, 2 at fulltime.
- Only 1 loss at home v 10th and lower.
- 0-2 win last head to head.
- 8/10 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
Cadiz - 13th
- Only 2 losses in 6. 2 wins in 6 did come at home.
- 2 1-1 draws and a loss last 3 away matches.
- No win in 10 away.
- Conceded last 10 away.
- Unbeaten away v 10th and lower.
- Conceded 9 goals 31st-45th minute away.
- Both sides will expect a positive result here as Getafe have only 1 loss at home v 10th and lower, and Cadiz are unbeaten away v 10th and lower. That makes it tough to call. The head to head saw Getafe win away at Cadiz.
- You may want to lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market, given Getafe concede 80% of conceded goals at home in the first half and Cadiz have conceded 9 goals last 15 mins of first half away.
15:15 - Athletic Bilbao v Alaves - 1.91 Athletic Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao - 9th
- Only 1 loss in 9 but 6 draws, and 3 consecutive draws currently.
- Win, Draw, Draw, Win, Draw at home recently.
- Scored and conceded last 6 at home.
- 4 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- Only 1 loss at home v teams below them in the league.
- 1-0 loss last head to head.
- 12 goals scored last 1/2 hour home matches.
Alaves - 20th
- 6 losses and a draw last 7.
- 5 losses and a draw last 6 away.
- Conceded last 7 and last 4 away.
- All defeats bar 1 away v the top 10.
- 15 goals conceded last 1/2 hour away.
- Watch out for goals 60th minute + if a quiet first 2/3rd of the match.
- Alaves away form is so poor they have to be opposed and Athletic Bilbao are in good recent form, albeit far too many draws.
17:30 - Eibar v Levante - 2.15 Eibar
Eibar - 19th
- No win in 12.
- Conceded last 12 and last 5 at home.
- 6 0-0's at halftime at home, 4 at fulltime.
- 2-1 loss last head to head.
Levante - 11th
- 3 losses in 4 matches saw them fail to score.
- 2 consecutive away defeats to nil.
- 8 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches.
- 5 0-0's at halftime away, none at fulltime.
- Unbeaten away v 13th and lower, scoring and conceding.
- Poor recent form both sides and an Eibar, with no win in 12, are the market's tentative favourite!
- I fancy Levante on their unbeaten away form v 13th and lower. It does see both teams score so note that.
20:00 - Real Madrid v Barcelona - 2.25 Barcelona
- It's tasty, tasty, very very tasty. Real Madrid are between 2 Champions League fixtures with Liverpool but surely will be fully wound up for el Classico.
- We used to have a reliable over 2.5 goals and both teams to score pattern in head to heads but that has changed recently. Recently, 0-3 Barca, 0-1 Barca, 0-0, 2-0 Real Madrid, 1-3 Real Madrid (the most recent head to head).
- Good luck picking a winner here!
14:30 - Bayern Munich v Union Berlin - 1.36 Bayern Munich
Bayern - 1st
- Sandwich match for Bayern between their Champions League commitments.
- All 3 defeats this season came away.
- Not had a 0-0 at halftime this season.
- 2+ goals scored last 9 home matches.
- Scored in their last 27 and last 13 at home.
- 1-1 last head to head.
- 2+ goals scored in all bar 1 at home.
Union Berlin - 7th
- 5/6 defeats this season came away.
- 6 0-0's at halftime away, only one at fulltime.
- Lost to 2nd and 4th away.
- Will Bayern be distracted. They trail PSG in the Champions League. If not, then on form, we expect a goal before halftime, 2+ goals at least. Union Berlin, if losing, lose away. They have 2/2 losses away v the top 4.
14:30 - Frankfurt v Wolfsburg - 2.25 Frankfurt
- A great battle this one between 2 really inform sides. Both sides have had only 3 defeats all season.
- Frankfurt have scored in their last 22 matches, the Wolf in their last 7 away.
- A top 4 clash, notably the Wolf have lost away v 1st and 5th. Frankfurt remain unbeaten at home.
- Angles? These 2 don't have many faults this season. Are you taken by Frank's unbeaten home form, v the Wolf's 2 losses away v the top 5?
14:30 - Hertha Berlin v M'gladbach - 2.25 Mgladbach
Hertha - 14th
- 2 consecutive home wins, a rarity.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- v the top 9, only 2 wins v 6th and 7th (the latter the Berlin derby).
- 1-1 last head to head.
Mgladbach - 9th
- 4 consecutive defeats ended with 2 consecutive wins.
- 23% 0-0 at halftime away.
- Not played 12th-14th away but lose to those above and beat those below.
- Messy form, both sides hitting a 2 match winning streak which patches over some iffy prior form.
- Chance a lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on Hertha.
14:30 - Werder Bremen v Leipzig - 1.50 Leipzig
Werder Bremen - 13th
- 3 consecutive defeats.
- 2 consecutive home defeats.
- Scored and conceded last 3 at home.
- 2-0 loss last head to head.
- Scored and conceded at home v the top 4.
- 9/13 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 13/19 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
Leipzig - 2nd
- Only 1 loss in 9 came v Bayern Munich latest.
- 4 consecutive away wins.
- Scored in their last 10 away.
- Only 1 loss home and away v 10th and lower.
- Must wins now for Leipzig to keep tabs on Bayern Munich. They are good on the road with 4 consecutive away wins. Werder do score and concede at home v the top 4 but usually in defeat so watch out for a goal from them today.
17:30 - Stuttgart v Dortmund - 1.85 Dortmund
Stuttgart - 8th
- Only 1 loss in 7 came v Bayern Munich.
- 4 wins and a draw last 5 at home.
- No defeat in 6 at home.
- Not beaten top 10 at home but draws v 4th-9th at home.
- 8 goals scored last 15 mins of home matches.
Dortmund - 5th
- Sandwich match for Dortmund with Champions League the distraction.
- 2-2 and 1-2 loss recently, both I would say had that Champions League distraction playing a part.
- Scored last 25 matches.
- 2+ goals scored last 3 away.
- A significantly poor away run v top 11 - one win, one draw and 6 defeats, scoring and conceding in 5 of those defeats. Remember Roma v Sassuolo last week.....?
- 19/27 goals scored away 2nd half.
- Beware Dortmund SUCK away v the top 11 and play 9th today so may be layable if conjuring up a 0-2 lead.
- Remember they score 2nd half as well. We may see both teams score and Dortmund not necessarily win.
- Stuttgart are on a good run at home and have drawn 4th-9th at home.
Italian Serie A
14:00 - Spezia v Crotone - 1.80 Spezia
Spezia - 16th
- Only 1 win in 7 came v Cagliari last home match.
- 5 0-0's at halftime at home, only once at fulltime.
- 4-1 loss last head to head.
- Unbeaten at home v 14th and lower. 3 score draws and a win.
- 10 losses and a win last 12 matches.
- No win in 15 away.
- 9 consecutive away defeats.
- Conceded last 17.
- Spezia favs by default really. Only 1 win in 7 but 9 consecutive away defeats for Crotone.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
17:00 - Parma v AC Milan - 1.67 AC Milan
- An 11 point gap to top placed Inter Milan sees AC Milan in desperate need of points.
- Parma we know have goals in them! 2-2-1-3-2-1-2 goals scored recently so do have this in the back of your mind. Despite all that scoring, they have only won one match in that run.
- Only 1 loss in 6 for Milan but only 3 wins = dropped points.
- 7 wins and a loss away for Milan and the ability to score 2 goals away in all bar 1 match augurs well v a Parma who, to remind you, may score today.
- Parma did keep Roma out in a 2-0 win but that is the exception and not the rule.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on Parma's conceding of 2 goals at least v the top 6.
19:45 - Udinese v Torino - 2.25 Udinese
Udinese - 12th
- Only 1 loss in 10 looked superb but it is now 2 consecutive defeats albeit v solid yardsticks Atalanta and Lazio.
- Win, Win, Win, Loss at home latest.
- 2-3 win last head to head.
Torino - 17th
- 2-2 v Juventus latest. 4 losses and a draw last 4.
- 2 consecutive away losses.
- Only 1 win home and away v the top 12.
- 19 goals in the last 15 mins of away matches.
- Torino's away form is poor v the top 12 and that may seal their fate against an Udinese who have been in excellent form bar losses to the big guns. Torino are not a big gun!
French Ligue 1
16:00 - Strasbourg v PSG - 1.73 PSG
- Match outcome: Paris St-G have won 13/14 away matches against middle-third teams and they have had W/W double results in 7/9 such matches. Strasbourg have conceded first in 8/9 home matches against top-six teams.
20:00 - Montpellier v Marseille - 2.50 Montpellier
- +2.5 goals: There have been +2.5 goals in 8/9 Montpellier home matches against top-six teams and in 15/20 Marseille away matches against top-half teams. There have been +3.5 goals in 5/8 Montpellier home matches against top-six teams.
17:45 - Heracles v Willem-II - 2.10 Heracles
Heracles - 9th
- Scored and conceded last 3 at home.
- 4-0 loss last head to head.
- An abrupt halt here. No strong patterns. Willem II don't tend to beat top 9 but whacked Heracles 4-0 at home. Heracles have lost away to 15th and 16th heavily but have beaten 17th and 18th at home. Leave to the in-play stats.
19:00 - AZ Alkmaar v Sparta Rotterdam - 1.50 AZ Alkmaar
AZ Alkmaar - 3rd
- 7 wins and a loss last 8 matches.
- 4 consecutive home wins.
- No draw in 13 and in 12 at home.
- 2+ goals scored last 2 at home.
- 4-4 last head to head.
- Unbeaten home and away v 8th and lower.
Sparta Rotterdam - 11th
- 3 wins in 4 matches.
- Scored last 5 away.
- Not beaten a top 7 side.
- 11/15 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- If Sparta consistently fail to beat the top 7, I can see no reason for a reverse today, despite 3 wins in 4 in recent matches.
- AZ look solid enough with 7 wins in 8 matches.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
19:00 - Fortuna Sittard v Emmen - 2.15 Fortuna Sittard
- 4 losses in 5 for Sittard ended what was a good winning streak.
- 5 losses in 7 at home too.
- Sittard have 100% wins at home v 14th and lower and do play 17th today so that augurs well for them, as does the scoring of 2+ goals.
- 2-2 last head to head.
- Emmen cannot be underestimated despite their lowly position. Putting together an impressive unbeaten run of 6 matches, albeit 3 1-1 draws in their last 4 matches.
- 1-1-1 scored away last 3 matches without losing.
- Emmen have only 1 win away, a 0-1 which came within that recent solid run.
- Angles? Intriguing. Sittard will expect 2+ goals and the win but what do we make of this Emmen unbeaten run recently, a real surge to move up the table from 2nd bottom.
20:00 - Zwolle v Twente - 2.40 Twente
- +2.5 goals: There have been +2.5 goals in 7/10 Zwolle home matches against top half non-Big Two teams and in 6/9 Twente away matches against bottom-six teams. There have been +3.5 goals in 7/13 Zwolle home matches against top half non-Big Two teams.
Portuguese Primeira Liga
15:00 - Maritimo v Farense - 2.60 Maritimo
- 1st half outcome: Maritimo have drawn the first half in 10/15 home matches as have Farense in 4/5 away matches against bottom-six teams. Farense have conceded first in 8/12 away matches.
15:30 - Boavista v Rio Ave - 2.60 Boavista
- Match outcome: Boavista have lost 9/14 home matches while Rio Ave have won 6/10 away matches against bottom-six teams. Rio Ave have scored first in 8/11 away matches against bottom-six teams.
18:00 - Tondela v Porto - 1.44 Porto
Tondela - 10th
- Only 1 win in 4 came last match.
- 5 consecutive home wins ended v Sporting Lisbon.
- 100% defeats v the top 5.
- 4-3 loss last head to head.
Porto - 2nd
- Unbeaten since the 8th November.
- 4 consecutive wins.
- 2 goals scored in 4/5 matches.
- 2 consecutive 2-1 wins.
- 100% wins v 6th-12th home and away.
- Sandwich match for Porto having to claw a 2 goal deficit v Chelsea next week. If not distracted, and if scoring 2 goals as they have done recently, the win should come. Note Tondela were in winning form at home and only went down 0-1 to Sporting Lisbon so are likely to put up a fight. It was a humdinger last head to head.
20:30 - Pacos Ferreira v Benfica - 1.50 Benfica
Pacos Ferreira - 5th
- The Ambassador's favourite team, Pacos Ferriera Rocher.
- 4 consecutive away defeats but thankfully holding their own at home. 3 consecutive wins part of a run of 11 undefeated at home.
- 2+ goals scored last 3 at home.
- They have beaten 2nd to 11th at home, scoring 2+ goals so that 1.5 for Benfica looks skinny.
Benfica - 3rd
- 5 consecutive wins and may be favs based on their 8 clean sheets in 9 matches.
- 3 consecutive away clean sheets.
- Have 1-1 draws v 2nd, 7th and 8th.
- Fascinating. Only Sporting have beaten Pacos at home so Benfica will have to be at their best and perhaps throw in another clean sheet to have a chance at a win, what with Pacos regularly scoring 2 goals v 2nd to 11th (all wins).
- Argument to lay Benfica at short odds if they lead, albeit the niggle of the clean sheets.